Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD burning
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 4th January 2003, 06:14   #1  |  Link
the_buzz_man

best program for burnig mpg2 to dvd w/o losing audio sync.

OK, this is starting to get frustrating. I have finally figured out how to record shows and clip the files without losing the audio sync. This has taken some time, but now works great. I now have about 30 or so videos in DVD quality mpeg2 files. I burnt two DVDs and thought everything was going great. Low and behold, the burning process has now caused audio sync problems (starts off fine, then steadily goes downhill).

So, now its time to figure out which program is best for turning these files into a DVD movie. I have been using Ulead DVD Movie Factory because it created the menus I wanted and seemed to be the fastest and most stable at burning. I have tried to use Pinnacle Studio 8, but the program would freeze about 2 minutes into creating the image to burn. Any other suggestions? Thank You!!

buzz
the_buzz_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2003, 06:25   #2  |  Link
golfextreme

I have found that Ulead DVD workshop gives the most options to the amatuer dvd creator. The only real drawback is the lack of ac3 use, but for basic stereo, it works well.
Old 4th January 2003, 08:42   #3  |  Link
atreides93

Try IFOedit to create your dvd's and make sure the audio stays in sync.

I don't see how the authoring program is screwing up the sync though...that is bizarre.
atreides93 is offline   Reply With Quote