Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 6th January 2010, 23:15   #141  |  Link
alimao

Quote:
Originally Posted by deank View Post
Just click slower. Probably the preview fails when you change playlists so fast - it is not related to the reauthor mode, but I changed something, so you can re-download.

My server is kind of down at the moment, so you can download it from here.

@alimao: It's been just couple of hours since I published this feature. Have more patience.
Yes, I have patience. just thought could not or was not knowing how to
nothing to complain! great job!

crl2007 ok now I get it! is complicated! does a wonderful job now
you two !!

alimao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 23:37   #142  |  Link
k-c-ksum

not sure if it my system but going through each video takes anything upto a minute to refresh and load the next segment. Ram related? i only have 2gig
Old 6th January 2010, 23:38   #143  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

No, it is related to the splitter for m2ts files.

Uninstall HAALI SPLITTER and then install it again, but make sure you check the boxes for MPEG-TS and MPEG-PS processing.

Let us know if this fixes it.
Old 7th January 2010, 01:11   #144  |  Link
k-c-ksum

tried that, its still really slow. Its quicker for me to preview a bunch of m2ts im media player classic while multiavchd is opening 1. Is there any way to blank a bunch of segments rather than open them 1 at a time, blank, open next blank and instead highlight a selection and blank multiply segments at once instead as ive already previewed the segments im media player classic.
Old 7th January 2010, 01:37   #145  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

You can disable the preview in SETTINGS tab. I guess you're not using a network copy of your BD or reading it directly from the bd-rom drive... Such problem as yours is usually related to a really slow computer or a bad chain of filters/splitter for the video graph via directshow.
Old 7th January 2010, 03:41   #146  |  Link
cwh060

Feed Back Build 724

@deank,

Tried the new version with Harry Potter 6.

First I ran the movie through BDRB to resize it down to 23G.

I blanked out four titles, 3 warnings and a commercial trailer. Removed one of the 2CH audio tracks from the main movie. I checked each title and 1.033 was added properly to each blanked title. Set the output to AVCHD, MultiAVCHD went through the process of creating the folder structure and sized the m2ts files properly (4G). Everything looked correct in the output folder.

Copied the AVCHD folder to my USB (32G). Started playback on my PS3 player, it played the Warner logo fine, then it stoped with "Cannot play back this video, press O". This is the point where the commercial trailer is supposed to be played.

I am going to try this again, will report back any findings.

cwh

Last edited by cwh060; 7th January 2010 at 03:48.
cwh060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 04:25   #147  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Yep... just redownload the file and try again. There will be more failures I guess, that's why it is a RC build.
There was this stupid limit of last mpls file 10000.mpls
Unable to download, this link is not working. Anyone else having this issue?
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 05:04   #148  |  Link
alimao

good news. remade the bluray of Transformers 2 and adding audio in Portuguese instead of French. burned in a BR-R DL 50giga and running perfect on my device sony S360 and Sony PS3
alimao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 08:46   #149  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Unable to download, this link is not working. Anyone else having this issue?
Mirror #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimao View Post
good news. remade the bluray of Transformers 2 and adding audio in Portuguese instead of French... running perfect on my device sony S360 and Sony PS3
Thanks for the test.

@cwh060: The error may be caused by the way blanking is applied. Try without blanking all, but just some of the warning videos. Does the compilation play in your PC/Nero/TMT? Re-download the .rar before you try again. Also try not to 'blank' a title, but to use Trim End: 1. There were some important changes/fixes in the last few hours, so please re-download the application.

Last edited by deank; 7th January 2010 at 12:25.
deank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 10:10   #150  |  Link
crl2007

@k-c-ksum At my end everything works with the speed of light. Every playlist is analyzed in a few seconds, even less and the whole process ( blanking, adding an external subtitle ) took about 26 minutes. As deank said, your problem originates from filters/splitters or a slow computer.

As you can see, on another disc, 25 gb = 14 minutes to blank unwanted trailers, intros and to add a subtitle stream.

@deank solved with the preview too. Installed K-lite. I was running on minimal filters ( ffdshow + haali + coreavc ).

Last edited by crl2007; 7th January 2010 at 10:50.
crl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2010, 18:59   #151  |  Link
k-c-ksum

Quote:
You can disable the preview in SETTINGS tab. I guess you're not using a network copy of your BD or reading it directly from the bd-rom drive... Such problem as yours is usually related to a really slow computer or a bad chain of filters/splitter for the video graph via directshow.
ripped to hd with anydvd. using 2.4 core2 quad. the segments play fine in multiavchd but take a long time for the next clip appear, pc becomes very unstable at this time.
Old 7th January 2010, 19:42   #152  |  Link
k-c-ksum

getting this error on the bluray rebuild

RT) Invalid array index (50173) Valid Range (1-10000) - line 13753
Old 8th January 2010, 00:13   #153  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Ok, redownload. It is another 10000 restriction.

Last edited by deank; 8th January 2010 at 00:15.
Old 8th January 2010, 00:14   #154  |  Link
k-c-ksum

went back and started from scratch., uninstalled codec pack as it was an old install from before i upgraded to windows 7. Now i can fly through the blanking preview rebuild is going well also
Old 8th January 2010, 00:40   #155  |  Link
crl2007

I finished a guide to go with this new version. It will be posted when the official build will be released.
crl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2010, 07:58   #156  |  Link
Capsbackup

Tested my first title, both with blank and Trim End: 1, but neither method would remove/eliminate the playback of the warning and another advert. Tried several times, and though the interface is straight forward, I could not seem to achieve success.
With blanking and Trim End 1, the .m2ts file size was reduced, but the original picture/warning is still present in the .m2ts, not a black/blank picture .m2ts. Thus, when playing back the movie, the warning and advert was still visible, though for what appeared to be a shorter period of time than the original.
I will try another movie and see if I can have better results.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2010, 09:30   #157  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
With blanking and Trim End 1, the .m2ts file size was reduced, but the original picture/warning is still present in the .m2ts, not a black/blank picture .m2ts. Thus, when playing back the movie, the warning and advert was still visible, though for what appeared to be a shorter period of time than the original.
This is intentional and the original m2ts is not replaced with black-video, but such blanked playlists are cut to 0.062 (0.033 in latest exe) seconds and this is really short. For how long these warnings/adverts played?

I'm more interested if the re-mux part works and if the disc plays after the changes. I'll change the blanking method once I'm sure other things work.

Make sure to download the exe before each test.

Last edited by deank; 8th January 2010 at 10:16.
Old 8th January 2010, 12:55   #158  |  Link
jefrey

i did the "Le Doberman" full BD remux and added dts audio to disc, and it works like a charm
jefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2010, 13:49   #159  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

In the latest update you have 2 more features added:

* Reorder PGS streams (subtitle) - use it when you replace internal subtitles with external to keep menu functionality

For example if you have playlist with 4 subtitle tracks:

1 ENG
2 FRA
3 DEU
4 BUL

and you want to replace FRA subtitles with external, add external .srt/.sup file and go to "PGS order" tab, then move the external file UP in 2nd place to have 3 DEU and 4 BUL...

* Blank internal audio tracks - it will save a lot of space and will keep menu functioning. At the moment audio is replaced with short 'welcome' sound (~5 seconds AC3).

Last edited by deank; 8th January 2010 at 13:53.
Old 8th January 2010, 13:56   #160  |  Link
cwh060

Results

Ok, so I've completed a number of tests using version 724 (both the older and newer versions all along).

Source = BDRebuilder output at 23G - Movie - Harry Potter 6.

The good news, all versions of multiAVCHD work fine when using BluRay output and then burning to a BD-RE. Playback works fine trailers and warning are all skipped as they should be and the main menu comes up. I've looked at the structure with BDEdit and the time_in and time_out values are applied.

The bad news (at least for me) is that every version when processing an AVCHD folder for PS3 comes up with "This video cannot be played" once it reaches title 05. I have tried, blanking, remuxing and even a straight through without any blanking or remuxing. Each try aborts on title 05. It is one of the warning titles, not the trailer as I suspected.

There is nothing special about this title, it looks exactly the same as the other warnings. 23.022 time, 1920x1080p and 23.976fps.

cwh
cwh060 is offline   Reply With Quote