Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 5th August 2010, 12:49   #301  |  Link
ps3z

Quote:
Originally Posted by crl2007 View Post
Yes, it automatically does all the operations, so the user doesn't have to. In case of manually editing, errors can get in the way.
i dont author blu-ray in the 1st time,if i follow your guide getting some particular problems just for platoon movie,i dont say lie my brother,be sure,also i did another movies same as your guide,everything gone as fine,i say many thanks about it,but platoon movie had some errors,hard to explain on net,u have to see it for understand it,i say again thanks so much.have a nice day!
ps3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 18:53   #302  |  Link
borivoje

Here's a new problem or I don't have enough knowledge to do the right thing. I have two KINO International titles that have the main movie split into two m2ts files. In both cases, the first file is just 11 seconds long ''KINO International'' banner and then goes the file with the main movie. If I remux just the second file with added subtitles and replace the original one, everything is fine except the sound disappears if I skip to some other chapter or use ffd or rew options. When sound disappears I have to play the title again from the menu and don't touch anything until the end, or the sound will be gone again. I've tried to follow the instructions on how to deal with multiple m2ts files but I just can't figure it out. Also, when trying to demux the streams with CLOWN BD, which is one of the suggestions in the guide, I can't choose chapter, video, audio and sub streams if I'm using BD/HD-DVD or MPLS options, only if the M2TS/TS/EVO/MKV option is checked. I've provided two screenshots of the BDInfo and Clown BD.

CHEERS

Last edited by borivoje; 10th August 2010 at 19:00.
borivoje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 19:07   #303  |  Link
borivoje

OOOPS ... Please let me know if these JPGs are too big. What to do to make them smaller?

CHEERS
Old 10th August 2010, 20:49   #304  |  Link
setarip_old

@borivoje

The following is information I provided to someone regarding what seems to be an almost identical situation regarding "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and BD-Rebuilder:

Quote:
BTW Regarding your specific problem, try loading ONLY the main movie .M2TS file into tsMuxeR and save as a "new" BluRay "package" - and then use it with BD Rebuilder.

This should eliminate the (if I remember correctly) 11 or so seconds of silent "Music Box" beginning before the bird shows up ;>}
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 23:05   #305  |  Link
borivoje

Thanks for the reply ...

I really don't think that BD Rebuilder can do anything with it, because when I put that remuxed (and rebuilded) file back into the structure, that small separate m2ts with the 11 seconds beginning will still be there. In this case, something strange is happening even before I merge remuxed files with the original - When I remux the main movie m2ts with tsMuxeR and with the added subtitles I can play that file, but when I remux both m2ts files, which are under the same playlist, also with properly added subtitles, Total Media Theater won't play it. If I'm not missing something in that part of the guide about multiple m2ts files, this could be some serious problem with the structure of these particular blu-rays.

CHEERS
Old 11th August 2010, 01:44   #306  |  Link
setarip_old

I wasn't suggesting that your situation has anything to do with BD Rebuilder, just that the two sets of circumstances were extremely similar.

Substitue "multiAVCHD" for "BD Rebuilder" in my post and you'll see what I mean...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2010, 15:14   #307  |  Link
borivoje

Can anyone at least give just a little bit more precise explanation of dealing with two m2ts files in one mpls. It seems that I just don't quite understand that part of the guide.

CHEERS
Old 15th August 2010, 11:53   #308  |  Link
mrr19121970

Quote:
Originally Posted by borivoje View Post
Here's a new problem or I don't have enough knowledge to do the right thing. I have two KINO International titles that have the main movie split into two m2ts files. In both cases, the first file is just 11 seconds long ''KINO International'' banner and then goes the file with the main movie. If I remux just the second file with added subtitles and replace the original one, everything is fine except the sound disappears if I skip to some other chapter or use ffd or rew options. When sound disappears I have to play the title again from the menu and don't touch anything until the end, or the sound will be gone again. I've tried to follow the instructions on how to deal with multiple m2ts files but I just can't figure it out. Also, when trying to demux the streams with CLOWN BD, which is one of the suggestions in the guide, I can't choose chapter, video, audio and sub streams if I'm using BD/HD-DVD or MPLS options, only if the M2TS/TS/EVO/MKV option is checked. I've provided two screenshots of the BDInfo and Clown BD.
in Clown_BD use M2TS/TS/EVO/MKV and 00027.m2ts as your input.

alternatively try Clown_BD BD Copier. Check 'Use tsMuxeR', click on 'HDD Copy'. Manually change your 00002-00027.meta file to include your additional subtitle stream. Simply replace the dummy.pgs to your new subs and then start the .BAT,
mrr19121970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 02:35   #309  |  Link
borivoje

Since I can't choose ''Use tsMuxeR'' option in ''Clown_BD BD Copier and I don't see ''HDD Copy'' option, I will try Clown_BD, but I still don't understand what to do with demuxed 00027.m2ts - Shall I mux it with tsMuxeR as .ts or .m2ts file and what do I get with it when I did the same thing with tsMuxeR and it didn't worked. By the way, I get lost every time I'm reading the part of the guide about multiple m2ts files. Do I have to demux individually both 00028 and 00027 files and then mux it again individually. I'm totally confused.

CHEERS
Old 16th August 2010, 05:37   #310  |  Link
Capsbackup

You only need use tsMuxeR. If you want the chapters, first load the .mpls file into tsMuxeR that has both .m2ts files. If you click the Blu-ray tab at the top of tsMuxeR, you will see the custom chapters are loaded.
Then go back to the Input tab, and remove the .mpls file you initially input. All files will be removed. Now load 00027.m2ts. Now you can keep or delete any audio or subtitle tracks by unselecting them in the tracks window.
Now go back to the Blu-ray tab, and if there is a first chapter that is 11 seconds long, ( the size of the 00028.m2ts file ) edit that window to remove the 11 seconds.
Go back to the input tab, go to output options and make sure you select Blu-Ray disk. Create a new folder and select that new folder as the output location.
Select start muxing, and when this is complete it will be the new source Blu-ray files.
This should work fine to load into with BD-RB for reencoding or as is, your choice.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 12:52   #311  |  Link
borivoje

Thanks for the suggestion, but It's not working. The movie is OK, but as soon as I merge m2ts with original files, I got the same problem with disappearing sound. Also, there's no 11 seconds chapter on the beginning of the chapter list. It seems that 00028.m2ts has no chapters. And here's what I get when I read the original mpls file with mpls tools:

By the way, I want to make full BD with added subs and preserved menus and extras and put it on BD-R.

CHEERS
Old 16th August 2010, 13:14   #312  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Your disc is either badly authored or broken (or mpls tools doesn't report chapters correctly).

Check if there are other playlists for the main movie. Is it really 1hr36min in duration?

Can you PM with the playlist (mpls file)?
Old 16th August 2010, 17:01   #313  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

The problem is that both playitems in the playlist have specific IN/OUT times and mplstools reports the IN/OUT only for the intro (and not for the main movie). tsMuxeR gets confused by this specific case, too.

Intro starts at IN: 00:10:00.000 / OUT: 00:10:11.011, but main movie doesn't follow in the time line, nor starts at 00:10:00.000, but starts at IN: 01:09:59.000.

The mpls I sent back to you has intro 'cut' to 41ms which should cause your player to ignore/skip it (or show one frame of it) and continue to main movie directly. There will be no need to remux or change anything but the OUT time for the 1st playitem in the playlist (that is what I did).

Code:
[19:56:28] multiAVCHD.dat version: [04010755]
[19:56:35] *** Scanning playlist (00002.mpls). Please wait...
[19:56:35] *** Playlist EXT format: BDMV 1.1
[19:56:35] *** Detected main-path : [ID#000 Dur: 00:00:11.011] [00:10:00.000]
[19:56:35] *** Detected main-path : [ID#001 Dur: 01:35:56.792] [01:09:59.000]
Dean

Last edited by deank; 16th August 2010 at 17:57.
deank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2010, 18:00   #314  |  Link
borivoje

Thanks ''deank'' for your efforts ...

Since the cutting of the mpls didn't solve the problem, ''deank'' suggested that I should try multiAVCHD and I did that. I've used re-author mode with preserving original menus and extras and it's working in the Total Media Theater 3, but not in my standalone Panasonic DMP-BD80. It only gets to the menu and I can play the extras, but not the movie. When I try either through ''play'' option or through ''chapters'', the menu shows up for a second and the BD stops. Is there any option in the settings that could do the miracle, since this must be some compatibility issue?
Old 30th August 2010, 22:29   #315  |  Link
x400

Hi guys

im adding subtitles to my cowboy bebop bluray

the thing is is that bdinfo shows the mpls as file 00001 but the m2ts is file 00011

so on step 4
Quote:
Don't make any changes in the "Custom chapters list", as that information is taken directly from the mpls. At the "First MPLS file" choose 3, since we have 00003.mpls, the playlist containing the movie. If we had 00100.mpls containing the movie, we would have chosen 100. At "First M2TS file" choose 3, as well, following the same idea. Uncheck "Add blank playlist for cropped video" as it has no use. It's no problem should you forget it checked, it doesn't bother with anything.
Would i choose 1 for "First MPLS file" and 11 for "First M2TS file" ??

now i've actually already ran tsmuxer once with 1stMPLS and 1stM2TS set to 1 can i just rename the M2TS file to 00011 or do I have to run the whole process again?

Last edited by x400; 30th August 2010 at 22:41.
x400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2010, 17:20   #316  |  Link
crl2007

Yes, you have to choose 1 for the mpls and 11 for the m2ts. You have to redo the process. Because you will need the clpi to pint to the 11 m2ts, not to 00001.m2ts.
crl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 22:05   #317  |  Link
doffot

help

the principal movie : example 846.mpls = 00880.m2ts- 00882- 00900-00902-009003 ( all five .m2ts principal movie )
tsmuxer convert to : 00846.mpls = 00800.m2ts (one m2ts principal movie )

menu = fine
setup = fine
play = fine
skip charpet = fail and pause black screen

help me...!
doffot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 07:19   #318  |  Link
crl2007

Copy the chapters from the original playlist.
Old 23rd September 2010, 00:42   #319  |  Link
neohope

hi, i try adding subtitle , i've have follow all the steps
but after i play it, it only play 1 second and back to main menu

any suggestion ?
neohope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 20:42   #320  |  Link
crl2007

You blanked the main movie or edited the main playlist wrong.