Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th March 2005, 00:01   #1  |  Link
Brother John
(schein)heilig

Manual: BeSweet Commandline Reference

Hi @all.

We all know that BeSweet's documentation is not what everyone would like it to be. Especially a complete single volume reference of all switches and their meaning is missing. This is my attempt at writing such a reference.
Quote:
From the PDF's introduction
This document contains an overview of all of BeSweet's commandline parameters and their interaction. It is a translation of the German "BeSweet-Kommandozeilenreferenz", which I started because of the lack of good German documentation for BeSweet. But even in English there is no single document summarising BeSweet's abilities. That is why I decided to do a translation.
Recent version available here: http://brother-john.net/besweet-reference.html.

Of course any comments are welcome. I'd really be surprised if there wasn't room for improvement.

Disclaimer *g*: My native language is not English and this is my first serious translation task. You definitely WILL find some weird language. When you do, tell me! I guess ROFL about my funny use of the English language is useful to save a grey and rainy day but that's not really the point of the document ... well, at least not the whole point.

Note to German speaking users:
Die deutsche Version gibt es in diesem Thread auf dem Doom9/Gleitz-Board: Handbuch: BeSweet-Kommandozeilenreferenz.

When lost in BeSweet's options, have a look at the Commandline Reference.
DVD nach MPEG-4 klappt nicht? Verzweifelt? Auf zum Encodingwissen!

Last edited by Brother John; 15th December 2007 at 00:51.
Brother John is offline   Reply With Quote