Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Old 21st December 2001, 18:06   #1  |  Link
d62ks821

Select multiple .IFO file

I would like to be able to select multiple .IFO files with DVD2SVCD so I could easily include some of the additional content VOB sets on my SVCD's. Currently SVCD only allows selecting one .IFO file. Just a freindly suggestion. This is a great program! Thanks.
d62ks821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2001, 12:34   #2  |  Link
Labersack

multiple IFO

Just copy the VOB-Files of the movie and the second part you want to get on your SVCD to your harddisk (e.g. with Smartripper)After this rename the VOBs of the second part. If the movie ist VTS_01_1 - VTS_01_4 and the second thing is VTS_04_1 - VTS_04_3, rename the second to VTS_01_5 - VTS_01_7. After this select the first IFO in DVD2SVCD and go.
This will only work if both parts have the same frames per second and resolution, and you only can combine 9 VOBs. You can get problems if you select multiple languages in the movie and your second part only has one language.
DVD2SVCD wil show wrong times, but this is now problem, because it will get the real length later with CCE.
Labersack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2001, 18:55   #3  |  Link
mrbass

255 vobs with the dvd2aviCLI since 1.0.5 build 2 ...sweet! thanks DVD2SVCD
http://rilanparty.com/vbb/showthread...threadid=10224
mrbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2002, 23:55   #4  |  Link
tulpi

It works good! Is there a way to get the chapters from all vobs and not only from the first? I think this would be a great feature for further Versions of that cool tool
tulpi is offline   Reply With Quote