Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > Advanced authoring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th April 2004, 01:23   #1  |  Link
Zeul

NuMenu4u Scenarist Version

After what seems like weeks of heavy testing the latest incarnation of this project is now available for beta testing.

Note: at the present time only CCE 2.6+ is supported. Do not use 2.5
To use rejig copy into install dir.

Report bugs and suggestions to this post please, so that we can all benefit.

http://numenu4u.users.btopenworld.com/setup.exe

Thanks to the collaboration of D3s7 the scenarist control appears to be working well, an import text file will be created in the project folder. This is to assist in import fixing.

There has been a great deal of difficulty in getting the button contrast as close to the original as possible. Again offer your suggestions.

You will see from the import that the PGC's are recreated exactly in the Scenario, including all command structures. This is to assist in command bug fixing (there is no other way for me to tell that the button commands have been recreated exactly). You should find as near as possible that the menues will play in the scenario.

My main concern at this time is the actual button creation. Scenarist is very picky, and if the cell boundaries are off by even 1 frame the buttons may not actually be created in the output VOB, even though they are in the scenario. Another Scenarist quirk!

I have tested this with DIF4U and there seems to be no problems.

Zeul
Zeul is offline   Reply With Quote