Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th December 2014, 06:52   #1  |  Link
jrodefeld

I have a short deadline to make this video look as good as possible - Suggestions?

Hello everyone,

I am currently putting together a wedding anniversary video for my grandparents who are celebrating their 60th married year.

Anyway I have about 24 hours to put something good together. I have about four or five minutes of old footage of their actual wedding that was shot in the 50s. I will use that and then add on a slide show of old photos.

But I want some suggestions on what can be done to this footage to make it look as good as it possibly can. The source I have is flawed to say the least. The old 35mm film was put onto a VHS tape before I was born and that old VHS tape was captured and put on a DVD. That is the source I have now.

Here is a copy of it (compressed to have a reasonable size):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/farsk2wiqa...e_out.mp4?dl=0

Remember I have only 24 hours to finish this. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Maybe you could suggest an AVIsynth script that will clean it up and fix whatever problems can conceivably be fixed?

Thanks.
jrodefeld is offline   Reply With Quote