Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26th September 2007, 11:38   #1401  |  Link
JackJeruk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
HI there!

I've got a strange situation with FU4WM...
I have an WMV file with DRM protection, I have the latest FU4WM - but nothing happened when I tried to remove the protection. Yes, I have the Licence for that file!
I got the message:

1 files converted
0 errors
0 warnings

But the process was just a few seconds long and the file what I found in the destination folder is just 7075 bytes long. I opened with an editor, I think that just the header of the WMV file.
What is the problem?
The original filesize is more than 1 Gib. I cutted the file at 500 MiB, 300 MiB but the results are same like before.

My WMP is v10.00.00.3646 english version
FU4WM version is 1.3 fix-2
Filesize is 1.228.566.391 bytes
Created filesize is 7075 bytes
My IndivBox.key version is 11.0.5497.6285
(How can I change this file to an earlier version?)

Earlier I removed many DRM protection from more than a hundred files (FIFA World Cup HighLights) without any problem.

If you have any hint just tell me, please!

And: I am sorry for my english knowledge!

Cheers! Jack

Last edited by JackJeruk; 26th September 2007 at 12:33. Reason: I am forgot something what is important
JackJeruk is offline  
Old 26th September 2007, 12:47   #1402  |  Link
sectroyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJeruk View Post
HI there!

I've got a strange situation with FU4WM...
I have an WMV file with DRM protection, I have the latest FU4WM - but nothing happened when I tried to remove the protection. Yes, I have the Licence for that file!
I got the message:

1 files converted
0 errors
0 warnings

But the process was just a few seconds long and the file what I found in the destination folder is just 7075 bytes long. I opened with an editor, I think that just the header of the WMV file.
What is the problem?
The original filesize is more than 1 Gib. I cutted the file at 500 MiB, 300 MiB but the results are same like before.

My WMP is v10.00.00.3646 english version
FU4WM version is 1.3 fix-2
Filesize is 1.228.566.391 bytes
Created filesize is 7075 bytes
My IndivBox.key version is 11.0.5497.6285
(How can I change this file to an earlier version?)

Earlier I removed many DRM protection from more than a hundred files (FIFA World Cup HighLights) without any problem.

If you have any hint just tell me, please!

And: I am sorry for my english knowledge!

Cheers! Jack
There is some bug with FU4WM. I had similar problems with some files. I don't know why it happens but you may try using FreeMe2.
sectroyer is offline  
Old 26th September 2007, 15:36   #1403  |  Link
sectroyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 102
I would like to ask you to test FreeMe2. It has reached beta stage and now works (at least should) with all kinds of packet types and udrmed files play even in WMP. It is reported to work with both WMP9 and WMP10 and to not fully work with WMP11. I am waiting for your opinions
sectroyer is offline  
Old 26th September 2007, 17:54   #1404  |  Link
JackJeruk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sectroyer View Post
I would like to ask you to test FreeMe2. It has reached beta stage and now works (at least should) with all kinds of packet types and udrmed files play even in WMP. It is reported to work with both WMP9 and WMP10 and to not fully work with WMP11. I am waiting for your opinions
I would like to try it, but where can I download the newest version?
JackJeruk is offline  
Old 26th September 2007, 19:00   #1405  |  Link
sectroyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJeruk View Post
I would like to try it, but where can I download the newest version?
I think you are blind but what the hell
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=130055
sectroyer is offline  
Old 26th September 2007, 19:38   #1406  |  Link
JackJeruk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sectroyer View Post
I think you are blind but what the hell
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=130055
Maybe. But I visited the SF site but I can not find the file and the DivShare page is not reached on my provider's network.
JackJeruk is offline  
Old 26th September 2007, 20:36   #1407  |  Link
sectroyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 102
Sorry till someone creates more mirrors you are on your own As for sf there is no binary there but there is source code. Feel free to compile it your self. On linux you can use attached Makefile
sectroyer is offline  
Old 27th September 2007, 00:29   #1408  |  Link
KenD00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Internet
Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by sectroyer View Post
Feel free to compile it your self.
Regarding the posts in this thread this is an insolvable problem for most of the people here. A binary would help to reach a greater audience.

KenD00 is offline  
Old 27th September 2007, 05:08   #1409  |  Link
StreamRipper
Media Stream Ripping Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Streaming media recording world
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CademiaX View Post
Install Windows Media Player 10 on Vista 32/64-bit!

1. Boot Into SAFE MODE! - This won't work if you dont!

2. Disable Application Compatibility - This won't work if you dont!
Code:
A. Click Start, type "gpedit.msc" in the Start Search bar, press enter.

B. Expand "Administrative Templates", then expand "Windows Components",
find "Application Compatibility" (2nd one under Windows Components).

C. Double click "Remove Program Compatibility Property Page", Select enable,
then click "Next Setting" at the bottom.

D. Repeat Untill all settings are enabled.
3. Download Windows Media Player 10 With auto batch installer! - Created by me!
Code:
A. Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/28846725/321.rar.html

B. Extract the archive and right click on "Install.bat", click edit. Then click
Edit > Replace, Find what: Bobby | Replace with: *Your Vista User Name!*, 
click replace all, save and exit.
 
C. Then run the included batch file "Install.bat"! (This is all automated, 
if it askes you if you want to overwrite something, then the file is being used
by another process and cant be accessed, if it does happen, exit, make sure
you are in safe mode and that no other programs are running and run the
Install.bat again)

D. Follow the WMP10 installer instructions. (If it says wmp10 is already installed,
browse to \program files (x86)\Windows Media Player\ and run wmplayer.exe, and if
that tells you file xxxx is version 10.xx, expecting version 11.xx, arrange icons by name,
select all the .inf files, right click > install, one wont work, it will tell you and the
rest will continue, after that run \program files (x86)\Windows Media Player\setup_wm.exe)
4. Security component upgrade
Code:
A. Visit (IE ONLY): http://services.wmdrm.windowsmedia.com/indivSite/en/indivit.asp
Windows Vista home doesn't have gpedit.msc. Is there any alternative? Does anyone know the registry keys that could be changed instead?
StreamRipper is offline  
Old 30th September 2007, 08:58   #1410  |  Link
qvr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekline View Post
Hello ;-)

I downloaded FairUse4Wm.exe and mirakagi.exe!
Then I try to get the keys but mirakagi.exe says:

Mirakagi starts, code version 0.9
Found 0 keys in keyring.
It is finished.
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using Vista x64 and the WMP that comes with that (so 11.something). When I try to run FairUse4WM and hit Recover Keys it says "IBX components do not appear to be present."

Also FreeMe2 doesn't work unfortunately. I double click on it and it just comes up with a command prompt saying "hit enter to acknowledge error."

I recently heard of AnalogWhole but that doesn't work either lol. It won't recognize a recording device, it let's me choose CD Player or Master Volume during setup, but not Stereo Mix, so it only records static noise.

Sigh, any ideas? I just want to play my music from SpiralFrog on my iPod.
qvr is offline  
Old 30th September 2007, 21:50   #1411  |  Link
grinderxxx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
I'm pretty sure I searched through the forum thoroughly, so I hope this doesn't seem redundant...

If I run mirakagi, this is what I get:

Mirakagi starts, code version 0.9
Found 2 keys in keyring.
-----------------
Processing "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\cache\Indiv01.key"
Version: 11.0.6000.7000 ...
XML - Cert: 84 bytes, Key Storage: 1392 bytes.
DLL 1000/a70ea @ ac01000 && a9000/1d8c1 @ aca9000
Exception c0000005 caught during file "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\cache\Indiv01.key".
It is finished.

Then if I run FairUse1.3 Fix 2 I get the "different private key" message. If I try to recover keys again in FairUse, it gets to "please wait" and then freezes.

One other piece of info: I was able to successfully unDRM songs from Ruckus just a week or two ago, but for some reason Ruckus updated its drm a second time within an hour. Regardless, it says it's still only drm version 11.0.5721.5145, security version 2.9.0.1. I deleted the drm folder and re-updated the drm. Same problem. Any help?
grinderxxx is offline  
Old 30th September 2007, 21:58   #1412  |  Link
mysekurity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 114
grinderxxx: your Mirakagi is telling you that you have ibx key version 11.0.6000.7000, which is currently unsupported, unfortunately. You can try "rolling back" to an earlier version, but otherwise, you're SOL until another update comes along.
mysekurity is offline  
Old 30th September 2007, 22:13   #1413  |  Link
sectroyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysekurity View Post
grinderxxx: your Mirakagi is telling you that you have ibx key version 11.0.6000.7000, which is currently unsupported, unfortunately. You can try "rolling back" to an earlier version, but otherwise, you're SOL until another update comes along.
You can crack 11.0.6000.7000 using newest version of drmdbg. Thanks to it you will get the SID for any file. That SID can be used to decrypt file using FreeMe2/drm2wmv.

Last edited by sectroyer; 1st October 2007 at 23:56.
sectroyer is offline  
Old 1st October 2007, 02:17   #1414  |  Link
Ajax_Undone
I dont care so should you
 
Ajax_Undone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In hell next to the boiling pit of Lava...
Posts: 989
Quote:
You can crack 11.0.6000.7000 using newest version of drmdbg. Thanks to it you will get the SID for any file. That SID can be used to decrypt file using FreeMe2/drm2wm.

LINK post a LINK

Last edited by Ajax_Undone; 1st October 2007 at 02:21.
Ajax_Undone is offline  
Old 1st October 2007, 02:46   #1415  |  Link
sectroyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax_Undone View Post
LINK post a LINK
Link is already posted in Getting... thread
sectroyer is offline  
Old 1st October 2007, 07:41   #1416  |  Link
grinderxxx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Here's a VERY EASY solution to get fairuse working, at least for non-vista users:

(1) Roll back WMP to Version 10 (go to add/remove programs). Get through everything, and restart your computer.

(2) This is the key step that makes rolling back actually work. Go to add/remove programs again and UNINSTALL WINDOWS MEDIA RUNTIME 11. This sneaky bitch is what lingers after the previous uninstall and makes your life suck.

(3) Delete the DRM folder.

(4) Run your media download program and have fun with FairUse again!
grinderxxx is offline  
Old 1st October 2007, 22:32   #1417  |  Link
mysekurity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 114
The "Getting..." thread is here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=130166

I tried checking out that Japanese website that has something to do with drmdbg, but I must be a little rusty in my Japanese, as I had no idea what was being said (and Google proved quite unhelpful).
mysekurity is offline  
Old 8th October 2007, 17:03   #1418  |  Link
connormill
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Hi
I was wandering if anyone could PM me a link to the fairuse commander files and in return I will upload them to heaps of sites for others to down load
cheers
connor
connormill is offline  
Old 9th October 2007, 08:13   #1419  |  Link
motherfo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
any relative estimate to getting a working version for vista for those of us that have the latest ibx?

I've got a yahoo subscription.

I might just use my XP laptop for my music cracking for the moment otherwise.
motherfo is offline  
Old 9th October 2007, 10:16   #1420  |  Link
avih
Capture, Deinterlace
 
avih's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Right there
Posts: 1,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherfo View Post
any relative estimate to getting a working version for vista for those of us that have the latest ibx?

I've got a yahoo subscription.

I might just use my XP laptop for my music cracking for the moment otherwise.
Read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by avih View Post
@jetfire4:
Please note that while removing DRM for the sake of watching your movie on different players does fall under fait use conditions, keeping it after it expires doesn't, is illegal and is absolutely discouraged. After it expires you should delete all copies of the unprotected movie. The fact that similar/same technologies are applied for fair use situations is irrelevant. Please keep it on the legal side. Thank you.
You're walking on a thin line here gents. Take notice.
__________________
E8400/P43, 4G, GTX260+, Win7-64.
Get Firefox. Get SmoothWheel Firefox extension.
avih is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.