Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 6th November 2016, 23:31   #1  |  Link
emirix123

Svp/avysinth plugin fail

Just so everyone knows I don't know anything about coding or scripting and my problem is I'm having trouble loading plugins in avisynth (tried all the guides)
using the latest avisynth+ (64bit version) I put in the plugin (dll file) where the instructions told me
to thats:E:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins64+/plugins64 and plugins64+ then I restarted the
media player (bs player) with the avisynth filters enabled just like the instructions (other intergrated
filters work, ie resize denoise ect) and I run a video at 60fps and it seems that the plugin was not
loaded and then I checked online people say I need to writte a small script to load the plugin and I
tried adding the script but I just can't get it right like this:
LoadCPlugin(E:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins64+/TTempSmooth.dll) and I know that this is wrong
cuz it says error script line 1 when i load any video. Thank you for anyone that will try to help me.
emirix123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2016, 23:46   #2  |  Link
Groucho2004

A couple of observations/questions from the info you gave:
- TTempSmooth.dll is not a C-plugin, yet you try to load it with LoadCPlugin() which will obviously throw an error
- Are you sure that you're using the 64 bit version (from JoshyD) of that DLL?

In order to test your Avisynth installation and plugin sub-system I suggest you use AVSMeter.
Run "AVSMeter64 -avsinfo" in a console window and check if any errors/warnings are reported.
Old 6th November 2016, 23:50   #3  |  Link
Reel.Deel

Quote:
Originally Posted by emirix123 View Post
Just so everyone knows I don't know anything about coding or scripting and my problem is I'm having trouble loading plugins in avisynth (tried all the guides)
using the latest avisynth+ (64bit version) I put in the plugin (dll file) where the instructions told me
to thats:E:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins64+/plugins64 and plugins64+ then I restarted the
media player (bs player) with the avisynth filters enabled just like the instructions (other intergrated
filters work, ie resize denoise ect) and I run a video at 60fps and it seems that the plugin was not
loaded and then I checked online people say I need to writte a small script to load the plugin and I
tried adding the script but I just can't get it right like this:
LoadCPlugin(E:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+\plugins64+/TTempSmooth.dll) and I know that this is wrong
cuz it says error script line 1 when i load any video. Thank you for anyone that will try to help me.
You only need to manually load a plugin if it's not in the autoload folder. Also, most AviSynth plugins are not "C" plugins so you should use "LoadPlugin" instead of "LoadCPlugin".

Edit: Groucho2004 is too fast
Reel.Deel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2016, 23:58   #4  |  Link
Groucho2004

Avisynth+ even loads C-plugins automatically.

About BS Player - I don't know it but you have to use the 64 bit version in order for it to operate with 64 bit Avisynth.
Old 7th November 2016, 01:17   #5  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

emirix123,
none of us knows what we are doing here,
Life is a mystery, get used to it.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2016, 02:49   #6  |  Link
johnmeyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
none of us knows what we are doing here
Or, as Firesign Theater famously said in 1971, "we're all bozos on this bus."
johnmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avysnth