Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 8th December 2014, 21:46   #921  |  Link
rapscallion
NY Frame of Mind

I'm using Firefox. If you're getting email notifications of a new post, just click on the image link in the mail.

I'll post them as attachments, so you should be able to see them for sure. (but, of course, they'll be pending approval as well) :
Attached Images

Last edited by rapscallion; 8th December 2014 at 21:49.
rapscallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2014, 17:18   #922  |  Link
sonate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapscallion View Post
I'm using Firefox. If you're getting email notifications of a new post, just click on the image link in the mail.

I'll post them as attachments, so you should be able to see them for sure. (but, of course, they'll be pending approval as well) :
I'm going to have to wait to see them, just had to update email as I recently changed internet service. I did happen to find Deank's post " http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1274952#post1274952" on this which sheds some light on it but I can't tell which set stream commands of many which exist is the one I need to edit. Stick with me, I appreciate your help.
sonate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2014, 21:10   #923  |  Link
rapscallion
NY Frame of Mind

Your screen snaps are now visible.

In screen #1, you need to change lines 19, 21, 27 and 29. Highlight 19 first and then on the bottom, where you see "Hex", put your cursor in the 2nd box and change the "C" to an "8".

Do the same for the next 3 and then click"Save" on the left. Nothing in your 2nd 2 screenies.
Old 9th December 2014, 21:58   #924  |  Link
sonate

Quote:
Your screen snaps are now visible.

In screen #1, you need to change lines 19, 21, 27 and 29. Highlight 19 first and then on the bottom, where you see "Hex", put your cursor in the 2nd box and change the "C" to an "8".

Do the same for the next 3 and then click"Save" on the left. Nothing in your 2nd 2 screenies.
Thank you kind sir. The help you and others have given me is enormous and so greatly appreciated. When I get home later I'll make the changes and will be very happy to have learned something while getting this movie to work properly. It's amazing how many really good movies exist only in European and Asian collections.
Old 10th December 2014, 01:10   #925  |  Link
sonate

It works perfectly.

Again, thank you, thank you, Rapscallion.
Old 10th December 2014, 01:32   #926  |  Link
rapscallion
NY Frame of Mind

You're very welcome ! I'm glad it worked for you. Such a shame that this forum requires approval for attachments, which can take up to 24 hrs.

Your issue would have been solved in the first 10 min. I'm sure there must be a reason, but it is frustrating.

Last edited by rapscallion; 10th December 2014 at 23:57.
rapscallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2014, 00:46   #927  |  Link
sonate

Quote:
You're very welcome ! I'm glad it worked for you. Such a shame that this forum requires approval for attachments, which can take up to 24 hrs.

Your issue would have been solved in the first 10 min. I'm sure there must be a reason, but it is frustrating.
No problem and I have to say that this is one of the kindest and most helpful forums I've been on.
Old 25th January 2015, 18:07   #928  |  Link
tamako1986

help me

Hello, can someone help me on this structure bluray which is multiangle (as I edit this bluray because this type of structure does not let me work?)

help me please

greetings from Spain
tamako1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2015, 02:37   #929  |  Link
badflame

Delay in IG Menu

How to add delay in a IG Menu?

I have tested the more obvious options and other more complicated:

- modify the "IN time" value from PLAYLIST/SubPath

- modify the "presen. st." value from CLIPINF (using a HEX editor because BDedit don't has option to edit)

- modify the "IN time" value from MENU (using a HEX editor because BDedit allow to edit this value but when you MUX the .m2ts or SAVE a .mmu file, this change is ignored)*

Anyway, none procedure works.

I need modify one IG Menu. But it is of this kind of IG Menu that is combined with audio and video files in the same .m2ts, and also has a delay.

Well, as every body knows, BDedit has another bug with this kind of .m2ts where te IG Menu is combined with more files. You can't MUX or SAVE the IG Menu (well, you can, but the file is corrupt).

So, to solve it I use and alternate menu and I change the PLAYLIST/STN type from "PlayItem" to "SubPath" option of the original .mpls file.

Ok, now the menu works well, but... has the original had delay, I need to apply it too... and this is my matter.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

* I have repoted yesterday this bug to the creator of this software.
badflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2016, 02:07   #930  |  Link
Diegoo134

BDedit help me, please.

I can not add a subtitle to a bluray with this Clipinfo time ''present st 0:00:00:542.
Attached Images

Last edited by Diegoo134; 4th November 2016 at 02:10.
Diegoo134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2017, 03:32   #931  |  Link
Relight

First time using BDedit. I am using v0.39b because I can't find v0.40.

Made a disc backup with MakeMKV.

In BDedit, go to Playlist tab, selected the mpls I wanted from the dropdown, scrolled down to the last segment that I wanted to delete, pressed Shift-Delete, and the unwanted segment disappeared from the list. Pressed the Save button. Quit BDedit.

Now tried to open the disc backup with MakeMKV, and it opens just fine... except it skips the modified playlist.

In BDedit, after I modify the playlist, if I navigate in the dropdown to another playlist and then back to the playlist that I modified, it does display the modified playlist, but it also gives an Access Violation error.

Any ideas? Seems simple enough, and hopefully I'm just missing something that I need to do, because modifying playlists and removing unwanted segments would be my primary use for BDedit and it would be SO useful to be able to do this.

Thank you very much in advance for any help!
Relight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2018, 07:50   #932  |  Link
Blumaster

Someone know how disable some button of the menu? is a universal studio movie, all menus are identical or very similar, i can edit the pictures of the menu but the comand still there

Is a java menu

Last edited by Blumaster; 7th February 2018 at 07:54.
Blumaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2018, 22:34   #933  |  Link
ocean

Hi Blumaster, menu java it's more complicated respect to IGS, after disable button of menu is necessary fix checksum java, you find it inside *.jar directory META-INF, read point g):
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1376742
you can try with DJ Java Decompiler:
http://www.neshkov.com/dj.html
but you have to know how to use it.
ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2018, 19:31   #934  |  Link
FlintEastwood

I'm diving into BDedit, these days. Allready read through that 47-pages-thread of BDedit. I figured out the commands in the MovieObjects and how they work.
But I'm still missing, how button actions are performed and where I can find them.
So if somebody could help me in this?
Is the developer of BDedit still here?
FlintEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2018, 15:53   #935  |  Link
ocean

Hi FlintEastwood, with BDedit load clipinf menu igs, select page 1,2,3 etc. Bogs, look up command line:

Last edited by ocean; 3rd July 2018 at 17:05.
Old 4th July 2018, 00:21   #936  |  Link
FlintEastwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Hi FlintEastwood, with BDedit load clipinf menu igs, select page 1,2,3 ...
Thank you. I didn't see the page-dropbox first, so I have been on a empty menu-page. Now I found the button commands.
Old 5th July 2018, 19:24   #937  |  Link
FlintEastwood

Hmm, I try to mess around with some 3D-content.

Is there a bug in BDedit, writing the extension data for the mpls and clpi files? Extension data always gets corrupt after inserting and saving.
Old 5th July 2018, 21:08   #938  |  Link
ocean

Yep, it can happen, try using bdtools comparing original mpls:
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=174563
Old 18th October 2018, 06:35   #939  |  Link
adamantcheese

Is it just me, or does editing the positions of buttons in BOGs not seem to save when saving out either a .MNU or muxing a M2TS for an IG menu? I can get around it by using a hex editor, but I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem, or I'm just using it wrong.
adamantcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2018, 18:40   #940  |  Link
outgoing

I tried to use the BDedit (last version) to edit an UHD and I see that it is not compatible (does not read the BDMV folder). Do you know if there is anything on the way to use it with uhd?
outgoing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bd menu, bdedit, blu-ray