Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Closed Thread

Old 22nd December 2011, 01:58   #681  |  Link
unreal666

ANGEL_SU
thx

PS.
Space key was just Space in AvsPMod v2.0.5. In v2.2.0: Space key is Zoom and Shift+Space is just Space.
How does it change back in v2.2.x?

Last edited by unreal666; 12th January 2012 at 10:25.
Old 27th December 2011, 19:56   #682  |  Link
protovision

link for 2.2.0 is asking for pwd?:

http://amvhell.com/stuff/avspmod/AvsPmod_v2.2.0.zip
Old 28th December 2011, 12:41   #683  |  Link
the_weirdo
Yes, I'm weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protovision View Post
link for 2.2.0 is asking for pwd?:

http://amvhell.com/stuff/avspmod/AvsPmod_v2.2.0.zip
I believe that happened because of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.amvhell.com
AMV Hell.com is currently down for maintenence after a recent hack. Everything will be restored within a few days.
Old 30th December 2011, 04:16   #684  |  Link
Zarxrax

Sorry about that, things should be back up tomorrow.
Old 4th January 2012, 22:20   #685  |  Link
Zarxrax

I have uploaded version 2.2.1
This mainly just incorporates all the fixes from the latest patches that were released by AngelSu
I had been planning to try and work on some new stuff for it, but some things have come up lately and I just haven't had much time to look into it.

Version 2.2.1
- Pixel info remains in the statusbar while typing
- fixed bug in definition of assumefps/changefps/convertfps
- fixed bug with preview caching
- fixed a bug parsing some avsi files
- fixed a bug when removing plugins
- fixed a bug related to folding
- fixed a bug which caused slowdowns when incomplete string highlighting is enabled
- fixed a bug when opening a 2nd instance of avspmod
- added Shift bookmarks by # of frames macro by wOxxOm
- other minor bugfixes and tweaks

As always, the download is in the first post.
Old 5th January 2012, 10:50   #686  |  Link
DrPhill

Request

Neat tool.....

Is this the place to make a request? I would really like a simple(?!) feature but maybe it is there already and I missed it in the documentation.....

I have several projects on the go, and could probably swap sessions. It would be nice though if I could specify the session as a commandline argument. I could then specify the session in my windows shortcut, and so eliminate the need to load a session after loading AVsPmod.

Just a thought.
Old 8th January 2012, 02:13   #687  |  Link
SubJunk

Thanks for the update
Old 8th January 2012, 11:59   #688  |  Link
Dogway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive80 View Post
Hi, I translate languge.py file to spanish. I based in older translate of zemog. Bye http://www.mediafire.com/?vwbo5wokbb48pz4
Thanks a lot! it had a warning when loading to v.2.2.1 but everything seems fine otherwise. I changed a few things in orthography and kept some technical words in English. Anyways I dont know whether to stay in Spanish, I'm too used to English terms lol

As for the new version 2.2.1 it fixes some issues, leaves many old issues and introduces some new ones. I hope this year is as good as the first half of the last one.

BTW does anyone know any template for avisynth in Notepad2 even if it is a loosy one?

Last edited by Dogway; 9th January 2012 at 11:25.
Old 9th January 2012, 18:37   #689  |  Link
Mak0rz

Thanks for this! AvsPmod is essential for my graduate research!

Is there any way to make the video preview pane/window show the time in the status bar in just seconds (and sub-second units), as opposed to HH:MM:SS.sss? It's not a necessity, but I have to convert all times to seconds in my head and it can slow me down a little.
Old 10th January 2012, 18:29   #690  |  Link
Zarxrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak0rz View Post
Thanks for this! AvsPmod is essential for my graduate research!

Is there any way to make the video preview pane/window show the time in the status bar in just seconds (and sub-second units), as opposed to HH:MM:SS.sss? It's not a necessity, but I have to convert all times to seconds in my head and it can slow me down a little.
If you are comfortable editing the source code, look in AvsP.py line 10678, and you will see the following line:
time = '%02i:%02i:%06.3f' % (h ,m, s)

If you change it to
time = '%06.3f' % (frame/framerate)
Then it will do what you are asking.
Old 10th January 2012, 19:11   #691  |  Link
Mak0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
If you are comfortable editing the source code, look in AvsP.py line 10678, and you will see the following line:
time = '%02i:%02i:%06.3f' % (h ,m, s)

If you change it to
time = '%06.3f' % (frame/framerate)
Then it will do what you are asking.
Well, I've done that much... but then what do I do? I assume it has to be rebuilt/compiled? I can't just put anything in the "customize video status bar..." window?
Old 10th January 2012, 22:11   #692  |  Link
Zarxrax

I believe as long as you have python and wxpython installed, you can then just run the modified version by double clicking on the AvsP.py file. At least thats how I do it.
Old 12th January 2012, 10:31   #693  |  Link
unreal666

Zarxrax
1. What about my question above?

2. Why GetLeftChannel & GetRightChannel functions are in Clip properties, instead of in Core filters?
Old 12th January 2012, 17:24   #694  |  Link
Zarxrax

unreal666:
the space key is not set up to zoom. I can only imagine that you have changed it from the defaults. You can set keyboard shortcuts in the menu 'Options>Keyboard shortcuts'

It does appear that GetLeftChannel and GetRightChannel are wrongly classified in avspmod.
Old 12th January 2012, 18:27   #695  |  Link
Mak0rz

Quote:
I believe as long as you have python and wxpython installed, you can then just run the modified version by double clicking on the AvsP.py file. At least thats how I do it.
Looks like that's not an option because I don't have authority to install on this computer. Plan B: Make a chart of minute-second conversions benchmarks :v

However, I have (very) suddenly ran into another problem when I tried to run AvsPmod this morning. It fails to start and gives me a dialog box telling me to check the error log, which says this:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "AvsP.pyo", line 67, in <module>
  File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 45, in <module>
  File "wx\_core.pyo", line 4, in <module>
  File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 12, in <module>
  File "wx\_core_.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
The DLL load failing is baffling. No plugins have been changed/added or new codecs installed and, to my knowledge, there hasn't been any new programs installed at all since the last time I used it. AvsPmod worked fine yesterday. I'm guessing a DLL got corrupted somehow.

How do I identify and fix this? :/

EDIT: Nevermind. Doing some quick research identified this as Python messing up somehow. Re-downloading AvsPmod 2.2.1 fixed it!

Last edited by Mak0rz; 12th January 2012 at 18:38.
Old 12th January 2012, 19:29   #696  |  Link
unreal666

Quote:
unreal666:
the space key is not set up to zoom. I can only imagine that you have changed it from the defaults. You can set keyboard shortcuts in the menu 'Options>Keyboard shortcuts'
no. All default (I delete options.dat file for test).

PS.
torment AvsPmod settings.
Has changed shortcuts for zoom in/zoom out with Numpad +/- on others and space key has worked.
Bug.

(win 7 x64 + AviSynth 2.60 ST x32)
Old 12th January 2012, 20:46   #697  |  Link
unreal666

Zarxrax

It is bug. When I changed default shortcuts for zoom in/out with "Numpad +/-" on other, then space key has worked.
Old 12th January 2012, 22:51   #698  |  Link
Zarxrax

Mak0rz: I made you a special build that allows putting seconds into the status bar from the customize status bar options: http://www.mediafire.com/?55slz1tg89zvs40
Old 13th January 2012, 13:00   #699  |  Link
ANGEL_SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal666 View Post
Zarxrax
1. What about my question above?

2. Why GetLeftChannel & GetRightChannel functions are in Clip properties, instead of in Core filters?
1. If possible, please upload translation.py and options.dat for my study.

2. IsXxx(clip), HasXxx(clip) and GetXxx(clip) will be classfied as clip properties. You can override this behavior by modifying filterdb.dat which is a general text file indeed.
Old 14th January 2012, 23:22   #700  |  Link
TheProfileth
Leader of Dual-Duality

I don't know if this is intended or a bug but when ever I go to save a screenshot and I have not saved my script IE it has the * at the top left, the file name of the screenshot has * at the start of it, in addition to this, if I do have the file saved the screenshots are automatically named based on the script's name, and there is no way to stop turn this off in the options or from anywhere else, now this may not seem like much of a hindrance but when I am trying to take a very large amount of screenshots like 50+ it ends up adding a fair amount of time to the process because if I have not save the script I have to change the filetype from the dropdown menu then change it back (as this clears the name out quickly and shows all the previous screenshots I have in the folder) then pick the name and add the frame number to it. Hopefully this can atleast have a option to turn it off as for some people they may like the automatic naming based on the script name but I need to name each screenshot differently, hence my problem. Until the issue is fixed I unfortunately will have to settle with using 2.1.8 as that is the most recent version that does not have this change.
Closed Thread