Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th August 2008, 02:22   #1  |  Link
KenD00

MKBv4 and MKBv6, MKBv7, MKBv8 Processing Keys found

Two days ago i was googling around and came accross some sort of japanese looking website which had something on it that looked like MKBv4 and MKBv7 (Edit: actually MKBv6 up to MKBv8) Processing Keys. I couldn't believe that, tested them and they do work (the first MKBv4 key however does not decrypt my discs)!!

I don't know why this hasn't made big news yet, they seem to be there for some time now, but no info from where they came from. This is what the community is waiting for a long time now, i don't know why the author hasn't made them more public, they are Processing Keys and will become obsolete anyway. Of course, they will probably reveal the AACS licensed source they came from, but i bet the licensees are forced to change their hiding code every time a new MKB is released.

So i post them here, whoever has worked them out, thank you very much! I won't give the website here for obvious reasons, but it seems it's not so hard to find it when you know what to look for .

Code:
MKBv4:
F190BCF8153C8598ACF9640D8271FB08
F190A1E8178D80643494394F8031D9C8

MKBv6, MKBv7, MKBv8:
7A5F8A09F833F7221BD41FA64C9C7933
With a XBox-Drive or a hacked Blu-Ray drive the community is now on the same level as SlySoft, except BD+, but maybe these new keys bring fresh air into the further development.

Last edited by KenD00; 12th November 2008 at 18:53. Reason: The MKBv7 key actually works for MKBv6 - MKBv8
KenD00 is offline   Reply With Quote