Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th May 2018, 09:12   #11  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Welcome to the Doom 9 forums, Ant Man.

Unfortunately, I have never seen this error myself, although some other users have has similar problems (see here and here). Since I can't reproduce the crash, I don't know how to solve it.

Perhaps it's something wrong with the version of x264 distributed with BD3D2MK3D. Try to download an older version (here) or the very latest one. Overwrite the x264_x64.exe in the toolset folder with the version you have just downloaded and relaunch __ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd.

If that doesn't work, perhaps there is a bug in the current version of MakeMKV. I have already received some complains about MakeMKV not working correctly any more, but it is difficult for me to verify if it is really the culprit. Anyway, if a new version is available, try it.

You can also try to change the settings of the MVC decoder to check if the same problem happens when using DGMVCSource instead of FRIMSource (or the opposite). Try also to disable the hardware acceleration of the MVC decoder. (See the Settings -> MVC Decoder menu.) You will have to relaunch the creation of the project to check the new settings. Try to do some tests with a short clip.

Disabling the hw acceleration has been sufficient to solve the problem for at least one person (see here), so try that anyway. If disabling it solved the problem, that may mean that your Intel CPU drivers are outdated. Check if an update is available.

Good luck! In the meantime, I will do some tests here, but I think that everything will be fine. Of course, if you find the origin of the problem, please report it here. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I will be in holidays during June, and I will probably be unable to reply here. Sorry in advance if I can't help you during that period.

Last edited by r0lZ; 26th May 2018 at 09:24.