Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Old 10th June 2011, 13:51   #21  |  Link
paquette

Problem is I'm running it on an administrator account so the run-as-administrator option is not available because presumably everything is being run as an administrator.

Thanks anyway for the response!
paquette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2011, 12:28   #22  |  Link
paquette

Program crash problem

Actually what this turned out to be was quite different from what is described here or what I expected. It turns out that under options I had chosen “Create AAC Audio if HD Audio is available.” When I chose “Core Only (DD or DTS)” everything worked fine.

Last edited by paquette; 11th June 2011 at 12:38.
paquette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2011, 19:57   #23  |  Link
Weirdo

Another minor issue I had in "command line" mode: On a BD with 2 DTS-HD MA streams, I selected flac conversion on one, and dts-core on the other but I got dts-core on both as a result. Looks like a small bug but I guess the command line can be edited manually beforehand.
Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2011, 19:51   #24  |  Link
MikeEby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo View Post
Another minor issue I had in "command line" mode: On a BD with 2 DTS-HD MA streams, I selected flac conversion on one, and dts-core on the other but I got dts-core on both as a result. Looks like a small bug but I guess the command line can be edited manually beforehand.
Sounds like a good solution...Command line mode is used just the way your using it...On the rare disks that require unique settings. The gui, saves the time of creating long complex command lines from which you can tweak yourself.

Mike
Old 6th September 2011, 03:04   #25  |  Link
Wookie Groomer

Hello, does this tool allow for 7 or 8 discreet wav file output including surround back channels if you have an 7.1 DTS-HD audio that you want to manually edit? I have a new project in the works and I would like the raw uncompressed wav files from a DTS-HD 6.1 soundtrack.
Wookie Groomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2011, 14:51   #26  |  Link
Weirdo

When I use the command line batch mode, I usually get "Illegal characters in path" when the first job ends. Then "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". After pressing ok, some times it automatically proceeds to the next job, others it won't and just stop. I'm not sure what's going on since I've set up everything ok, no weird characters in source/destination path (there are spaces, but that's it). Logs are ok. The same happens after each job ends. The demuxed files are ok.

Last edited by Weirdo; 19th September 2011 at 14:56.
Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2011, 16:03   #27  |  Link
luke823

If I were to omit BDSup2Sub, is the tool smart enough to skip it and leave the subtitles in their original format? Will the forced-only feature still work, as well as the caption file 20x smaller feature? Thanks.
luke823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 13:38   #28  |  Link
Mark_A_W
3 eyed CRT supporter

Mike, I don't get video muxed in with MKVMerge 5.4.0 "Piper".
Mark_A_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2012, 22:22   #29  |  Link
tekmobile
Webmaster

I get this error and the MKV muxes but without the video (ive edited the error to not include the original filenames)

Warning: 'D:\movies\mkv\moviename.mkv': A track with the ID 1 was requested but not found in the file. The corresponding option will be ignored.
The file 'D:\movies\mkv\outputmovie.mkv' has been opened for w
riting.

now if I modify the mkvmerge command to use ID0 instead of ID1 then it runs without error.

Any idea's what the issue is ?? im using mkvmerge 5.7.0 (The Wirlwind) and eac3to GUI-plus 0.9.1.18

TIA

Last edited by tekmobile; 10th August 2012 at 22:26.
tekmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2012, 23:57   #30  |  Link
Mark_A_W
3 eyed CRT supporter

The last MKV Merge version that works for me is 5.0.1 Es Is Sommer. After that, something changed in MKV Merge.
Mark_A_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2012, 01:19   #31  |  Link
tekmobile
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_A_W View Post
The last MKV Merge version that works for me is 5.0.1 Es Is Sommer. After that, something changed in MKV Merge.
Thanks I will try that version.
tekmobile is offline   Reply With Quote