Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 22nd April 2014, 15:37   #4201  |  Link
Ghitulescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
Or by introducing a different syntax (e.g. a parameter which accepts a text file listing the segments, instead of a concatenated parameter; some archivers used the @ to flag that list file).
Exactly. I think that chapter list may also benefit from this shortcut.
Old 22nd April 2014, 18:06   #4202  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
Or by introducing a different syntax (e.g. a parameter which accepts a text file listing the segments, instead of a concatenated parameter; some archivers used the @ to flag that list file).
Not sure if I missed something so if this doesn't apply to your specific issue ignore it. But in the latest version of TSMUXER you can get around the long filename (caused by concatenated files) by opening the MPLS file rather than the components. The output will use the name of the MPLS rather than the long concatenated filename.
Old 22nd April 2014, 22:06   #4203  |  Link
rapscallion
NY Frame of Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjyv View Post
I know how to extract chapter.txt from a BD or more precisely from a MPLS file.
But from a .ts file? how can I extract chapters?
What soft should I use?
or better, what script is required?

Thx!
*.ts files don't contain chapters. MKV containers do but not ts files by themselves. MPLS is required.
Old 23rd April 2014, 07:29   #4204  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Thanks, jdobbs, this is probably the solution Selur already enjoys; and Ghitulescu just wiped dust off a post from June 2013.

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2014, 22:57   #4205  |  Link
VideoFanatic

TSMuxer Batch Script Help Needed

Below is my existing script which uses MKVMerge to remux the AC3 and h264 as shown in the underlined section below to an MKV.

Could you please tell me what script I should use to use TSMuxer to Mux to TS instead?

Code:
"X:\Portable Installations\MKV Toolnix\mkvextract.exe"  --ui-language en tracks %1 0:"video.h264" 1:"gain0.m4a"

"X:\Portable Installations\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -i "gain0.m4a" -vn -c:a copy -absf aac_adtstoasc "gain.m4a"

"X:\Portable Installations\AAC Gain 1.9\aacgain" -r -k -m 0 gain.m4a

"X:\Portable Installations\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -i gain.m4a -map 0:0 -vn -c:a copy "%~d1%~p1%~n1.aac" -map 0:0 -vn -c:a ac3 -b:a 128k "output.ac3"

"X:\Portable Installations\MKV Toolnix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "%~d1%~p1%~n1.AC3.mkv" "--forced-track" "0:no" "-d" "0" "-A" "-S" "-T" "--no-global-tags" "--no-chapters" "(" "video.h264" ")" "--language" "0:eng" "--forced-track" "0:no" "-a" "0" "-D" "-S" "-T" "--no-global-tags" "--no-chapters" "(" "output.ac3" ")" "--track-order" "0:0,1:0"

del gain.m4a
del gain0.m4a
del video.h264
del output.ac3

"X:\Daves Folder\Sounds\VideoRedo Completed Sound Short.WAV"

pause
VideoFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2015, 17:26   #4206  |  Link
djonline

Why not simple allow to select multiple files in GUI after pressing JOIN button ?
Please fix this.
Also please make JOIN button active even without any files, I user want simple to join many files and don't want to select 'main' file.
djonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2015, 17:48   #4207  |  Link
SeeMoreDigital
Life's clearer in 4K UHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djonline View Post
Why not simple allow to select multiple files in GUI after pressing JOIN button ?
Please fix this.
Also please make JOIN button active even without any files, I user want simple to join many files and don't want to select 'main' file.
Just in-case you missed it. The most up-to date discussions for TSmuxer can be found here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539. That said, its developer (physic) has not been active on this forum for over a year!
Old 12th October 2018, 18:49   #4208  |  Link
Music Fan

Hi,
how to create an ini file for tsMuxeR ? I mean, what's his structure ?
In the "release_notes" file, we can read "if file tsMuxerGUI.ini found, UI will switch settings to an ini file instead of registry (you can create empty ini file at the beginning)".

I'd like to set "Do not change SEI and VUI data" as default instead of "Insert SEI and VUI data if absent".
Music Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tsmuxer