Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > IFO/VOB Editors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th December 2002, 23:17   #1  |  Link
gnutellafan

HELP! Lilo and Stitch

I finally got a DVD burner (DVR-105). I tried to back up my Lilo and Stitch DVD. I ripped the entire movie with DVDdecrypter to the hardrive. I analized all of the vobs with DVD2avi. I only wanted the movie, which was in VTS_01_1-4. I loaded VTS_01_0.ifo, and used VOB extras. The only thing I left check was 'Create VIDEO_TS.IFO & VTS_01_0.IFO'. Ifoedit processed and gave me the new ifofile. I copied my VOBS (VTS_01_1-4) to the new VIDEO_TS folder. I closed ifoedit and reopened it. I loaded VIDEO_TS.ifo and pressed 'Get VTS Sectors' (I then repeated for VTS_01_0.ifo, though I dont think I needed to). Then I burned the folder to a DVD-RW w/ nero (express actually since that is what came with the burner, Ive since reloaded Nero which was earased when I redid my system for my new burner...off topic).

The DVD plays fine in the pioneer drive. It is not recognized in my other dvd-rom drive (dont know manufacturer). It is also not recognized in an xbox or a sony set top.

HELP! Is it the media or did I do something wrong. Its the cheep looking media that comes with the CenDyne rebaded DVR-105 drive. I haved tried any other DVD media yet because I have to order it and still dont know what to get.