Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD Rebuilder

Old Yesterday, 22:26   #26461  |  Link
SquallMX
Special SeeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
jdobbs is going to need a lot more info than that.
When blanking titles without an audio track (mostly annoying legal warnings) BDRebuilder replace them with a black screen of 0.480 secs with an audio track (audio id 1100). This causes a error in the internal logic of most Warner titles related to predefined audio tracks for languages other than English, that results in the main movie playing using the main audio track (audio id 1100) instead of the proper dub track (audio id 1101/1102/1103...).
SquallMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45   #26462  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
I was looking for a box in which to enter the text. I wasn't expecting a checkbox having to be ticked first. Silly me for thinking that. Oh well.

Thanks.
Sure thing mate. The reason I knew about it is that I've actually used it before, so that's why... Not being an AVS expert, I don't know if there are any limits to the script you can use, but for the basic stuff I do (tweak, etc.) it seems to work okay.
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote