Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2003, 14:08   #1  |  Link
factor2000

Responses to re: animated Change CD.jpg

Mark:
You guys are too sensitive.

Let's review the facts:
1. I simply asked for advice re: inserting an animated ChangeCD icon (advice which, BTW, will work when using CCE but not with TMPGENC.
2. Someone else asks for a copy of the MPG.
3. AS A FAVOR, I tell him I got it on SVCD.CC. (if I had the link I would have posted it--I guess what I SHOULD have done is just ignore the request, and give him some curt "check in the USEGROUPS" response.)
4. THEN--
I get jumped on by some %$#@&#$, accused of suggesting that he pay $20 for the ChangeCD mpg, and then YOU accuse of humping some commercial website.

Yes, I like DVD2CVD--I appreciate it as it helps me out a lot, although I wish it was more flexible and came with more explanation. But the price is right so I don't complain.

But I DO complain about the above .
RR
Old 3rd March 2003, 17:40   #2  |  Link
markrb
Old fart

This does not belong here if you have a problem with a Mod PM that Mod or Doom9 if you cannot solve it.
I explained that if I was wrong in my impression I apologized and lets just get on with video conversion.
You must admit it "appeared" a little coincidental that you were the one that brought up the problem and then brought up the pay sight to solve this problem.

If you had been around here longer you would know we have have a troll problem from time to time. This is severely frowned upon and jumped on harder then most other rule violations.

What would have been better would be to point out that the site was a pay site, but you might find the mpg in the newsgroups. Also pointing out that the site was not yours would have gone a long way as well.

The whole point of closing a thread is to stop it from possibly becoming nasty.

This is off topic and thus closed. Like I said problems should not be posted, but PM'ed instead.

Mark