Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th December 2009, 09:36   #10  |  Link
pio011

Thanks for your quick answer. Hey, my question wasn't an offence, sorry!

I don't know what an IGS menu is?
Basically I was hoping to keep both menus: the main and the pop up menu.
But like I said: If I keep the original *.mpls and *.clpi, the remuxed movie does not start. If I replace the *.mpls and *.clpi, everything is fine, but if I press Pop-Up Menu on my PS3 Remote, nothing happens. I have to go to the main menu to change something or jump to the extras.
I will try to replace only the mpls opr the clpi and will then post my experience.
One more question: What exactly are the mpls and the clpi files for? For what are they needed? What Information do they contain? I am really trying to understand the blu ray structure a bit more :-) Thanks!

Edit:
Maybe I am also doing something wrong: Since your screenshots are missing, maybe I have overlook an important information or setting? Do you have the screenshots somewhere else?

Edit 2:
Where is the information for the pop-up menu stored? Maybe that could help to solve my problem? Maybe it is stored in the stream (.m2ts) file and tsmuxer is messing that up?

Last edited by pio011; 13th December 2009 at 10:14.
pio011 is offline   Reply With Quote