Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12th October 2008, 11:15   #2081  |  Link
Deckard2019

Is there a way to set a default subtitle track to be displayed in the final created BluRay ?
With PS3 I must activate subtitle track manually each time. Thank you.
Deckard2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 16:21   #2082  |  Link
shon3i
BluRay Maniac

I have a problem, but I'm not sure whether the SmartLabs TSMuxeR guilty or Elecard Buffer analyzer?

H264 Stream produced by x264 rev 999 raw h264

H264 Stream after muxing with SmartLabs TSMuxeR also demuxed with TSMuxeR, but the same is with eac3to.

Why?
shon3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 16:43   #2083  |  Link
kaid

Shameless plug: If you use Linux/MacOS X and want to mux AVCHD/BD (TsMuxer/Linux is broken for this!), see this thread.
kaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 18:08   #2084  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaid View Post
Shameless plug: If you use Linux/MacOS X and want to mux AVCHD/BD (TsMuxer/Linux is broken for this!), see this thread.
I use TsMuxer under OS X daily with no problems.
You just run it under wine (Crossover), I think it would work with Linux aswell.
B4tm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 19:25   #2085  |  Link
kaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4tm4n View Post
I use TsMuxer under OS X daily with no problems.
You just run it under wine (Crossover), I think it would work with Linux aswell.
Yeah, in fucking emulation.. Who needs a Mac- or Linux-solution when we can emulate Windows, right? ;-) Hooray, people can just go on supporting Windows only and everyone's happy!

Sorry, but I don't roll that way... Prolly because I've been using Macs since before Intel...
Old 12th October 2008, 19:29   #2086  |  Link
EPiPH0NE
b4k3d

Quote:
Hooray, people can just go on supporting Windows only and everyone's happy!
Yup, I'm a PC
EPiPH0NE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2008, 20:07   #2087  |  Link
kaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPH0NE View Post
Yup, I'm a PC
Hehe, yeah, I have to cover my eyes in shame when i see Apple's braindead stupid fucking ads, the ones that *only* get Maczealots jeering while the PC crowd (which is btw the official target group! 8) just feels offended and thinks "this is dumb!".. The one sentence I always think of when seeing these is "DON'T MENTION THE GAMES!", kinda like the English are told "Don't mention the war!" when they talk to Germans! ;-D

Last edited by kaid; 12th October 2008 at 20:17.
Old 13th October 2008, 03:50   #2088  |  Link
binky

Audio & Video Out of Sync

I'm very impressed with the speed of tsMuxer when joining .mt2ts files. It takes 2 hrs 40 secs using Nero 8 to combine 30 files totaling 20 minutes of footage, while tsMuxer did this in 1 min 30 sec. Unfortunately it has a fatal flaw that will prevent me from using it. The audio and video become increasingly out of sync the longer the video runs. I tried using several versions of the tool including 1.8.8b with the same result. I also tried joining several different files with the same result. The .m2ts files are taken from a Canon Vixia HF100. Any ideas as to when this bug will get fixed?

Thanks
binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 07:48   #2089  |  Link
G_M_C

Quote:
Yup, I'm a PC
Just a tip: I'd remove your signature if I were you; I refers to, or at least gives the idea of referring to, less-than-legal MKV downloads
G_M_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 07:56   #2090  |  Link
EPiPH0NE
b4k3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_M_C View Post
Just a tip: I'd remove your signature if I were you; I refers to, or at least gives the idea of referring to, less-than-legal MKV downloads
LOL.........These are NOT MKV DL's. Nor can they be DL'ed anywhere.......It's my life imitating my art
EPiPH0NE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 07:58   #2091  |  Link
G_M_C

Quote:
LOL.........These are NOT MKV DL's. Nor can they be DL'ed anywhere.......It's my life imitating my art
That might be, but i don't want this board to be "found by Paramount's army-or-lawyers". They dont care if it is true or not ....
Old 13th October 2008, 08:52   #2092  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky View Post
I'm very impressed with the speed of tsMuxer when joining .mt2ts files. It takes 2 hrs 40 secs using Nero 8 to combine 30 files totaling 20 minutes of footage, while tsMuxer did this in 1 min 30 sec. Unfortunately it has a fatal flaw that will prevent me from using it. The audio and video become increasingly out of sync the longer the video runs. I tried using several versions of the tool including 1.8.8b with the same result. I also tried joining several different files with the same result. The .m2ts files are taken from a Canon Vixia HF100. Any ideas as to when this bug will get fixed?
Try using eac3to to demux the raw video and audio streams from the original m2ts files and then mux everything back to m2ts with tsMuxeR. That should probably get rid of the audio desync problems.
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 12:23   #2093  |  Link
GZZ

anyone know the solution to this problem in TSMuxer. After creating a bluray structure I get this error:

Quote:
Bitstream exception. It does not have to be! Plase contact the application support team for more information.
The other info in the log is the follwing:

Quote:
SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.8.8(b) http://www.smlabs.net
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 25
Decoding DTS stream (track 2): Bitrate: 1536Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 6
H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units
Processed 192581 video frames
Creation of Blu-ray playlist
Creation of Blu-ray stream info and seek index
I have muxed lots of movies like this, but for some reason it give me this error.

I have tried playing the files in powerdvd 8, but it freeze when trying to open the files. the M2TS file plays fine in Media player classic. Any ideas on why it gives me this error ?

It only happen when the output is bluray, if I create a M2TS file from the above video/audio it dosent complain.

Last edited by GZZ; 13th October 2008 at 13:04.
GZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 14:03   #2094  |  Link
The_Unknown

Hello, I have some problems with TSMuxer 1.8.4:

I have several BDs here and want to backup them using AnyDVD HD and TSMuxer.
I ripped them all to my hard drive, which worked well. Then I loaded the movie playlist from the first BD into TSMuxer and unchecked all unwanted language audio streams. Then I remuxed it back to *.m2ts. Everything worked well.

But when I make an ISO out of that it won't work. I think it's because I deleted languages which were linked in the menu, which seems to be a problem.

Am I doing something wrong here ? Has someone of you guys ripped a Blu-Ray with menu and extras and deleted some languages and it worked well ?

Help would be really great.
The_Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 14:06   #2095  |  Link
G_M_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZZ View Post
anyone know the solution to this problem in TSMuxer. After creating a bluray structure I get this error:

The other info in the log is the follwing:

I have muxed lots of movies like this, but for some reason it give me this error.

I have tried playing the files in powerdvd 8, but it freeze when trying to open the files. the M2TS file plays fine in Media player classic. Any ideas on why it gives me this error ?

It only happen when the output is bluray, if I create a M2TS file from the above video/audio it dosent complain.
The last time this happened I had to cut of 2 secs off the end. Go to the tab split&cut and enter "-2" as cut at the end.
Old 13th October 2008, 15:48   #2096  |  Link
GZZ

Quote:
The last time this happened I had to cut of 2 secs off the end. Go to the tab split&cut and enter "-2" as cut at the end.

I just tried that. But even if I cut off 500 sec I still get the error, properly a bug in my video file after encoding.
Old 13th October 2008, 16:31   #2097  |  Link
kaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unknown View Post
Hello, I have some problems with TSMuxer 1.8.4:

I have several BDs here and want to backup them using AnyDVD HD and TSMuxer.
I ripped them all to my hard drive, which worked well. Then I loaded the movie playlist from the first BD into TSMuxer and unchecked all unwanted language audio streams. Then I remuxed it back to *.m2ts. Everything worked well.

But when I make an ISO out of that it won't work. I think it's because I deleted languages which were linked in the menu, which seems to be a problem.

Am I doing something wrong here ? Has someone of you guys ripped a Blu-Ray with menu and extras and deleted some languages and it worked well ?
Seeing how TsMuxer totally does not accept any full BD structure I kinda wonder how you even went about doing that?
You do know that .m2ts just like that can't be burned as BD or AVCHD? And that simply replacing them in the original structure will never work? Neither will BD muxing and then also replacing .mpls and .clpi files, btw!..
Old 13th October 2008, 17:00   #2098  |  Link
nwg

Quote:
Seeing how TsMuxer totally does not accept any full BD structure I kinda wonder how you even went about doing that?
You do know that .m2ts just like that can't be burned as BD or AVCHD? And that simply replacing them in the original structure will never work? Neither will BD muxing and then also replacing .mpls and .clpi files, btw!..
I don't think he did that.

It sounds like he has done what I hav done. Rip the whole BD to the HD then loaded a playlist into TSmuxer and stripped unwanted audio/subs to a new m2ts file. The result is a single m2ts file or a complete new BD file structure with just that single m2ts file.
nwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 17:13   #2099  |  Link
The_Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwg View Post
I don't think he did that.

It sounds like he has done what I hav done. Rip the whole BD to the HD then loaded a playlist into TSmuxer and stripped unwanted audio/subs to a new m2ts file. The result is a single m2ts file or a complete new BD file structure with just that single m2ts file.
This is exactly what I did. But it isn't possible to keep the menu and the extras. It's only possible to build a whole new BD structure with only the m2ts file. Only editing the main movie m2ts in my existing BD structure won't bring success
The_Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 18:43   #2100  |  Link
GZZ

Quote:
Second try. I found out that if I split the output into 2 or 4 GB files when creating a Bluray structure using TSMuxer 1.8.8b dosent give me this error:
Quote:
Bitstream exception. It does not have to be! Plase contact the application support team for more information.
and the movie plays fine in Powerdvd.

Anyone know the reason why splitting the bluray will result in a working bluray. Is this a bug in TSMuxer ?

Tags
tsmuxer