Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st February 2013, 18:03   #521  |  Link
Zombiedeth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
v29 and v30 use the same key as v25 so there's nothing new there even if he added a password to the file.

if you find the original file ProcessingDeviceKeysSimple.txt
and change the last line from ;V23/25 to ;V23/V25-V30 the CRC matches the password protected file it's simply a documentation change.
Zombiedeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2013, 19:53   #522  |  Link
monk3y
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks for the info i thought the v25 key only works till v28, is there a source for this information?
monk3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 04:54   #523  |  Link
patul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 67
I can confirm Zombiedeth's information, with a little google, you can easily get the pwd btw.
patul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 05:48   #524  |  Link
sl1pkn07
Pajas Mentales...
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Spanishtán
Posts: 443
password found!

i agree patul Zombiedeth

PD: seriussly, little google?? :rolls:
sl1pkn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2013, 20:26   #525  |  Link
Rudde
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Hi, I get this error when I try to run this program, I have VID and a patched drive.

ERROR: PROCESSMKB, errnr: -3
Rudde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2013, 17:12   #526  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudde View Post
Hi, I get this error when I try to run this program, I have VID and a patched drive.

ERROR: PROCESSMKB, errnr: -3
You need proper processing key or device keys to decrypt this disc.
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2013, 20:29   #527  |  Link
Rudde
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzier View Post
You need proper processing key or device keys to decrypt this disc.
I gave it the device number, what is a processing key`?
Rudde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2013, 22:05   #528  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudde View Post
I gave it the device number, what is a processing key`?
I really have no idea what do you mean by "device number". The explanation of how AACS works and what is a processing key can be found on this forum.

And just to save you time, currently there are no processing keys available for MKBv31 and later.
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2013, 15:53   #529  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
New host certificate and key, already revoked but works up to MKBv43, might still be of use for some people:
Code:
88B245EA25315F46E6E99D9D521EB1194454A82D
0201005CFFFF800000C400005BF6843ED1AA9C9DEEFEAD8174479C72AB5457691EEB75669105BB195D4B9133069A18FD5357797116CEC22D7FE8F366C2A092E1D00DB770E9E01DB687456B6FBFA28C962D88F05DD43F584ECC821AF7
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 08:03   #530  |  Link
Zombiedeth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
I think it must be revoked at MKBv43 or earlier because it's already revoked for me and i haven't used any discs newer then MKBv43.
Zombiedeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 11:58   #531  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedeth View Post
I think it must be revoked at MKBv43 or earlier because it's already revoked for me and i haven't used any discs newer then MKBv43.
I've just double checked that it is not present in revocation list on MKBv43. This is a certificate with bus encryption bit set, you need aacskeys 0.4.0e in order to use it (it is floating around for a while), 0.4.0c available on this forum will not work.
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 13:18   #532  |  Link
Zombiedeth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzier View Post
I've just double checked that it is not present in revocation list on MKBv43. This is a certificate with bus encryption bit set, you need aacskeys 0.4.0e in order to use it (it is floating around for a while), 0.4.0c available on this forum will not work.
I see i tried it with Videolan but the precompiled libaacs doesn't support bus encryption. Maybe that's why it says the certificate is revoked.
Zombiedeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 13:33   #533  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedeth View Post
I see i tried it with Videolan but the precompiled libaacs doesn't support bus encryption. Maybe that's why it says the certificate is revoked.
It doesn't matter, libaacs supports bus encryption capable certificates just fine (even old versions). Then only thing it is not capable of is actually using bus encryption (unless you use latest version from git), but this requires disc support and such discs are right now extremely rare.

aacskey 0.4.0c doesn't work because it blindly assumes that the second byte in the certificate is 0, 0.4.0e fixes it simply by allowing 1 in there.

Anyway, it is hard to say why exactly it is not working for you. You probably should try aacskeys 0.4.0e first.
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2013, 14:21   #534  |  Link
Zombiedeth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15
It worked with aacskeys 0.4.0e and i got it working with Videolan also there was a error in my KEYDB.cfg preventing it from working.
Zombiedeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2013, 21:56   #535  |  Link
candela
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 169
Is there also any new processing key known to go with the host certificate? And does anyone were to get a compiled version of VLC libaacs 0.7.0
candela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2013, 13:10   #536  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by candela View Post
And does anyone were to get a compiled version of VLC libaacs 0.7.0
You can try the ones attached. Choose proper version (32 or 64 bit) depending on the VLC version you have. I've tested 64 bit version and it seems to be working fine, unfortunately I am currently unable to test 32 bit version (hopefully it will work too).

EDIT: Got back to my Windows PC, both versions verified to be working fine with VLC 2.1.2 on Windows 7.
Attached Files
File Type: zip libaacs-0.7.0-win32-1.zip (230.0 KB, 877 views)
File Type: zip libaacs-0.7.0-win64-1.zip (197.6 KB, 1084 views)

Last edited by dizzier; 27th December 2013 at 23:31.
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2014, 00:37   #537  |  Link
DarthM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Hi everyone especially dizzier,

i have a patched LG-GGC-H20L and can bypass the revocation stuff, but i still need a proccessing key right?

for discs with mkbv30 and lower it is working but with discs v31 and above i can't get it working because i'm missing a processing key, i already updated the hostkey file with your posted stuff

so how do you do that?
i've seen in another topic for volume keys here you can calculate the VUK till atleast v40

i tried aacskeys 0.4.0c and e (both linux, x64)

i only get accskeys to dump the Volume ID, but that's all

man i hate that stupid stuff, the guys who just wanna watch their legally bought blurays without dumping everything need to hack and the other ones who are loading their stuff from the net, just double click their files : /

so it would be very nice if someone could give me a hint (even per pm), how to get these discs with newer mkb versions working

Big Thanks in advance
DarthM
DarthM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2014, 01:29   #538  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthM View Post
Hi everyone especially dizzier,

i have a patched LG-GGC-H20L and can bypass the revocation stuff, but i still need a proccessing key right?

for discs with mkbv30 and lower it is working but with discs v31 and above i can't get it working because i'm missing a processing key, i already updated the hostkey file with your posted stuff

so how do you do that?
i've seen in another topic for volume keys here you can calculate the VUK till atleast v40

i tried aacskeys 0.4.0c and e (both linux, x64)

i only get accskeys to dump the Volume ID, but that's all

man i hate that stupid stuff, the guys who just wanna watch their legally bought blurays without dumping everything need to hack and the other ones who are loading their stuff from the net, just double click their files : /

so it would be very nice if someone could give me a hint (even per pm), how to get these discs with newer mkb versions working

Big Thanks in advance
DarthM
There is no processing key for MKBv31 or later so you cannot decrypt those discs. I have no idea how to handle that.
You can always extract VUKs from rippers, but this does not solve the problem and is rather inconvenient.
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2014, 16:56   #539  |  Link
DarthM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
hi again,

sorry for my late response and thank you for your lightning one.

so, we still need a processing key.

is it possible to calculate the used processing key of discs with mkbv31 and higher which you have posted VUKs for?
i mean to calculate these VUKs, a valid processing key had to be used right?
so we don't have one but the ripper had to have one right again?
i took a short look on the aacskeys source and the processing key is used for decrypting the encrypted C value right?
is it also possible to get both values from rippers?


another idea in my head is to put every possible processing key into the file and let it run
aacskeys returns the one which was successful
i know, it would be a long list and i don't want to think about the time frame : )
i guess an opencl port with endless threads would be awesome
guys with aacs-bypass drives wouldn't have a problem to let every possible key be checked right? only these with normal drives and countermeasures

or i just buy a standalone player ............ but that suxxx ......... a lot .......
DarthM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2014, 20:47   #540  |  Link
dizzier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthM View Post
hi again,

sorry for my late response and thank you for your lightning one.

so, we still need a processing key.

is it possible to calculate the used processing key of discs with mkbv31 and higher which you have posted VUKs for?
i mean to calculate these VUKs, a valid processing key had to be used right?
so we don't have one but the ripper had to have one right again?
i took a short look on the aacskeys source and the processing key is used for decrypting the encrypted C value right?
is it also possible to get both values from rippers?
Yes, you are right, processing key needs to be extracted from a ripper or a player. That's the theory. Practice is not that easy. Some rippers simply ask their servers to provide them proper VUK (or Media Key), that means the processing key is never present on your computer at all. Others have processing keys (or device keys) heavily protected and times when processing key appeared in plain, not obfuscated way, in memory are long gone with 2007/2008. Of course you can still try if you want, please share any findings you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthM View Post
another idea in my head is to put every possible processing key into the file and let it run
aacskeys returns the one which was successful
i know, it would be a long list and i don't want to think about the time frame : )
i guess an opencl port with endless threads would be awesome
guys with aacs-bypass drives wouldn't have a problem to let every possible key be checked right? only these with normal drives and countermeasures

or i just buy a standalone player ............ but that suxxx ......... a lot .......
Unfortunately that's just plain stupid. There are 2^128 possible keys. If you would be able to check a million keys every second (which is highly unlikely even with OpenCL) checking 1% of them would take about 107.902.830.708.060.141.889.705 years. I believe the universe will end well before we find anything useful
dizzier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.