Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 8th May 2002, 10:57   #1  |  Link
hulkenstrong

How can I make an *.LSE (AUDIO) file???

Hi. Today i bought a new mp3 player it supports MP3 and protected AAC file (it says). So i ripped an audio cd made both mp3 and aac files thought the AAC sounded better at a slightly lower bitrate so i started upp the prog to transfer the files to the player but it whont open them it says it only supports *.lse AAC files???.I´m getting confused here any helkp or do I have to stick to mp3`s.(I have tried to rename an *.aac to *.LSE, then it says its not an protected aac file). HELP needed
hulkenstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2002, 13:12   #2  |  Link
DeXT

LSE = Local System Encrypted, I think. The Nokia players come with an utility (Nokia Audio Manager) to convert to this encrypted format.

Welcome to the DRM world (courtesy of the SSSCA/CBDTA).
DeXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2002, 13:26   #3  |  Link
hulkenstrong

do you (or any1 else)
know a prog that can convert my *.AAC files to this format and you are right it´s for my nokia but their prog cant open AAC files and convert them or am I missing the point that LSE isnt AAC related at all but only a format that is encrypted (because the nokia prog opens mp3 and all other formats but AAC). But I thought the player could play AAC when I had read some sites and they said it could play mp3 and AAC files...dam need more help
hulkenstrong is offline   Reply With Quote