Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2019, 02:12   #2541  |  Link
poisondeathray
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by markfilipak View Post
I have pretty thick skin. But the greeting here is chilly. In my case, I could become a developer, but ...such an unfriendly reception... It's discouraging and indicates that users are not welcome (which is a bad indicator of overall success for the application).
There were some budget cutbacks and the cheer department got axed. (So no welcome wagons this year.)

This is all you get on such short notice
https://postimg.cc/8J7KpncS

In the past, you probably would have been "put on vacation" (suspended) for such multiple infractions, for not following the rules . For 1, 1a, 2, plus a few others. Seriously .
https://forum.doom9.org/forum-rules.htm
poisondeathray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2019, 03:29   #2542  |  Link
videoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by markfilipak View Post
I could become a developer, but ...such an unfriendly reception...
For sure! I tried to become a developer here too. But the admin decided to murder me. Now I am a happy nobody, and you are the next victim. Good luck!
videoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2019, 12:40   #2543  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by StvG View Post
Update:
- ffmpeg n4.3_a746359;
- dav1d 0.4.0 (seeking accurate with threads=1 and still ~50% faster than aom).
Your ffms2 still error with .ts
Example:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ts...w?usp=drivesdk
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2019, 15:20   #2544  |  Link
Patman
Registered User
 
Patman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
Your ffms2 still error with .ts
Example:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ts...w?usp=drivesdk
Hi,

i can't reproduce the failure with your file.
__________________
My Builds
Patman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2019, 01:44   #2545  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patman View Post
Hi,

i can't reproduce the failure with your file.
Error: "couldn't read avs frame"
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2019, 07:47   #2546  |  Link
StvG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
Error: "couldn't read avs frame"
I can't reproduce the issue too.

Update:
- ffmpeg n4.3_9cd56bb;
- dav1d 0.5.1 (default threads=1 for AV1).
StvG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2019, 00:47   #2547  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by StvG View Post
I can't reproduce the issue too.

Update:
- ffmpeg n4.3_9cd56bb;
- dav1d 0.5.1 (default threads=1 for AV1).
My warning log when load example video with your built:
[Warning] Log
-[Information] Versions
--[Information] MeGUI: 2913 x64
--[Information] MeGUI Debug Data: available
--[Information] Update Check: development update server
--[Information] System Information
---[Information] Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1903 x64 (10.0.18362.476)
---[Information] .NET Framework: 4.0 (4.0.0.0)
---[Information] .NET Framework: 4.8 (4.8.03752)
---[Information] Redistributables
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 x64: 8.0.61000
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 x86: 8.0.61001
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64: 10.0.40219
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86: 10.0.40219
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64: 11.0.61030
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86: 11.0.61030
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64: 12.0.40664
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86: 12.0.40664
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 x64: 14.23.27820
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86: 14.23.27820
---[Information] DPI: 100% (96/96)
---[Information] Monitor 1
----[Information] Resolution: 1366x768
----[Information] Primary Screen: True
--[Information] Component Information
---[Information] Haali Media Splitter: 1.13.138.14 (14-04-2013)
---[Information] Haali DSS2: not installed
---[Information] ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib: 0.85.5.452 (07-08-2008)
---[Information] MediaInfo: 18.05.0.0 (08-05-2018)
---[Information] SevenZipSharp: 0.64.3890.29348 (02-01-2011)
---[Information] 7z: 9.20 (18-11-2010)
--[Information] AviSynth Information
---[Information] AviSynth Wrapper
----[Information] Version: 1.0.2847.0
----[Information] Date: 06-05-2018
----[Information] Interface: 3
---[Information] AviSynth
----[Information] AviSynth Status: ignored as portable build is forced
---[Information] AviSynth portable
----[Information] File Version: 3.4
----[Information] File Date: 20-10-2019
----[Information] File Name: AviSynth+ 3.4 (r2923, 3.4, x86_64)
----[Information] File Path: e:\megui-2913-64\avisynth.dll
----[Information] AviSynth Version: AviSynth+ 3.4 (r2923, 3.4, x86_64)
----[Information] AviSynth+: true
----[Information] AviSynth MT: true
----[Information] AviSynth Status: active
-[Information] Update detection
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:42:53 AM] Cannot use update server http://megui.org/auto/. Reason: Update server is not available
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:42:54 AM] Connected to server: http://megui.tmebi.de/test/
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:42:57 AM] No package requires an update
-[Information] FileIndexer
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:26 AM] MediaInfo
---[Information] File: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts
---[Information] General
----[Information] Format: MPEG-TS
----[Information] FileSize: 147849216
----[Information] PlayTime: 00:04:22.912
---[Information] Video
----[Information] ID: 4352
----[Information] StreamOrder: 0-0
----[Information] CodecID: 27
----[Information] Format: AVC
----[Information] FormatInfo: Advanced Video Codec
----[Information] Width: 1440
----[Information] Height: 1080
----[Information] FrameCount: 7852
----[Information] FrameRate: 29.970
----[Information] Duration: 00:04:21.995
----[Information] ScanType: Interlaced
----[Information] Bits Depth: 8
----[Information] AspectRatio: 1.778
----[Information] AspectRatioString: 16:9
----[Information] PixelAspectRatio: 1.333
----[Information] Delay: 1079.911
---[Information] Audio
----[Information] ID: 4353
----[Information] StreamOrder: 0-1
----[Information] CodecID: 15
----[Information] Format: AAC
----[Information] FormatVersion: Version 2
----[Information] FormatInfo: Advanced Audio Codec
----[Information] FormatProfile: LC
----[Information] Muxing Mode: ADTS
----[Information] SamplingRate: 48000
----[Information] SamplingRateString: 48.0 kHz
----[Information] Channels: 2
----[Information] ChannelsString: 2 channels
----[Information] ChannelPositionsString2: 2/0/0
----[Information] BitRateMode: VBR
----[Information] Delay: 1079.911
----[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:27 AM] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
-[Information] Log for job1 (idx, Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts -> Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts.ffindex)
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Started handling job
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Preprocessing
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Job command line: "E:\MeGUI-2913-64\tools\ffms\ffmsindex.exe" -t -1 -f "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts" "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts.ffindex"
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Process started
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Standard output stream
---[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:33 AM] Writing index... done.
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Standard error stream
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:36 AM] MediaInfo
---[Information] File: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts.ffindex
---[Information] General
----[Information] FileSize: 84348
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:36 AM] Postprocessing
---[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:41 AM] Deleting intermediate files
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:41 AM] Job completed
-[Warning] AVS Script Creator
--[Warning] [11/26/2019 6:43:41 AM] Could not read frame: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested
--[Warning] [11/26/2019 6:43:50 AM] Could not read frame: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested

Last edited by kedautinh12; 26th November 2019 at 06:26.
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2019, 14:01   #2548  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo
 
LigH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Germany, rural Altmark
Posts: 5,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyWu View Post
It disappeared...
__________________

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2019, 18:23   #2549  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
It disappeared...
Yeah, cause ffmpeg n4.3_9cd56bb can decoding more format than it
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:32   #2550  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo
 
LigH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Germany, rural Altmark
Posts: 5,983
I missed StvG's release, only looked for HolyWu's...
__________________

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2019, 17:19   #2551  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
I missed StvG's release, only looked for HolyWu's...
He pass FFmpegSource and focus l-smash source release
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2019, 18:00   #2552  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
My warning log when load example video with your built:
[Warning] Log
-[Information] Versions
--[Information] MeGUI: 2913 x64
--[Information] MeGUI Debug Data: available
--[Information] Update Check: development update server
--[Information] System Information
---[Information] Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1903 x64 (10.0.18362.476)
---[Information] .NET Framework: 4.0 (4.0.0.0)
---[Information] .NET Framework: 4.8 (4.8.03752)
---[Information] Redistributables
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 x64: 8.0.61000
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 x86: 8.0.61001
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64: 10.0.40219
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86: 10.0.40219
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64: 11.0.61030
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86: 11.0.61030
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64: 12.0.40664
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86: 12.0.40664
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 x64: 14.23.27820
----[Information] Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86: 14.23.27820
---[Information] DPI: 100% (96/96)
---[Information] Monitor 1
----[Information] Resolution: 1366x768
----[Information] Primary Screen: True
--[Information] Component Information
---[Information] Haali Media Splitter: 1.13.138.14 (14-04-2013)
---[Information] Haali DSS2: not installed
---[Information] ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib: 0.85.5.452 (07-08-2008)
---[Information] MediaInfo: 18.05.0.0 (08-05-2018)
---[Information] SevenZipSharp: 0.64.3890.29348 (02-01-2011)
---[Information] 7z: 9.20 (18-11-2010)
--[Information] AviSynth Information
---[Information] AviSynth Wrapper
----[Information] Version: 1.0.2847.0
----[Information] Date: 06-05-2018
----[Information] Interface: 3
---[Information] AviSynth
----[Information] AviSynth Status: ignored as portable build is forced
---[Information] AviSynth portable
----[Information] File Version: 3.4
----[Information] File Date: 20-10-2019
----[Information] File Name: AviSynth+ 3.4 (r2923, 3.4, x86_64)
----[Information] File Path: e:\megui-2913-64\avisynth.dll
----[Information] AviSynth Version: AviSynth+ 3.4 (r2923, 3.4, x86_64)
----[Information] AviSynth+: true
----[Information] AviSynth MT: true
----[Information] AviSynth Status: active
-[Information] Update detection
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:42:53 AM] Cannot use update server http://megui.org/auto/. Reason: Update server is not available
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:42:54 AM] Connected to server: http://megui.tmebi.de/test/
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:42:57 AM] No package requires an update
-[Information] FileIndexer
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:26 AM] MediaInfo
---[Information] File: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts
---[Information] General
----[Information] Format: MPEG-TS
----[Information] FileSize: 147849216
----[Information] PlayTime: 00:04:22.912
---[Information] Video
----[Information] ID: 4352
----[Information] StreamOrder: 0-0
----[Information] CodecID: 27
----[Information] Format: AVC
----[Information] FormatInfo: Advanced Video Codec
----[Information] Width: 1440
----[Information] Height: 1080
----[Information] FrameCount: 7852
----[Information] FrameRate: 29.970
----[Information] Duration: 00:04:21.995
----[Information] ScanType: Interlaced
----[Information] Bits Depth: 8
----[Information] AspectRatio: 1.778
----[Information] AspectRatioString: 16:9
----[Information] PixelAspectRatio: 1.333
----[Information] Delay: 1079.911
---[Information] Audio
----[Information] ID: 4353
----[Information] StreamOrder: 0-1
----[Information] CodecID: 15
----[Information] Format: AAC
----[Information] FormatVersion: Version 2
----[Information] FormatInfo: Advanced Audio Codec
----[Information] FormatProfile: LC
----[Information] Muxing Mode: ADTS
----[Information] SamplingRate: 48000
----[Information] SamplingRateString: 48.0 kHz
----[Information] Channels: 2
----[Information] ChannelsString: 2 channels
----[Information] ChannelPositionsString2: 2/0/0
----[Information] BitRateMode: VBR
----[Information] Delay: 1079.911
----[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:27 AM] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
-[Information] Log for job1 (idx, Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts -> Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts.ffindex)
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Started handling job
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Preprocessing
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Job command line: "E:\MeGUI-2913-64\tools\ffms\ffmsindex.exe" -t -1 -f "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts" "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts.ffindex"
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Process started
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Standard output stream
---[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:33 AM] Writing index... done.
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:30 AM] Standard error stream
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:36 AM] MediaInfo
---[Information] File: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\Haru no Hi - Aimyon PV.ts.ffindex
---[Information] General
----[Information] FileSize: 84348
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:36 AM] Postprocessing
---[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:41 AM] Deleting intermediate files
--[Information] [11/26/2019 6:43:41 AM] Job completed
-[Warning] AVS Script Creator
--[Warning] [11/26/2019 6:43:41 AM] Could not read frame: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested
--[Warning] [11/26/2019 6:43:50 AM] Could not read frame: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested
I think everyone can't fix my error
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2019, 18:05   #2553  |  Link
videoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,055
Or nobody wants to help you with downloaded files.
videoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2019, 19:30   #2554  |  Link
ChaosKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,050
Use seekmode=0 for ts /m2ts files with ffms2 or try lsmash.
__________________
AVSRepoGUI // VSRepoGUI - Package Manager for AviSynth // VapourSynth
VapourSynth Portable FATPACK || VapourSynth Database || https://github.com/avisynth-repository
ChaosKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2019, 05:27   #2555  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosKing View Post
Use seekmode=0 for ts /m2ts files with ffms2 or try lsmash.
Still error with seekmode=0 but .ts work with ffms2 2.23.1 in https://github.com/FFMS/ffms2/releases

Last edited by kedautinh12; 13th December 2019 at 19:05.
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2020, 02:22   #2556  |  Link
l33tmeatwad
Registered User
 
l33tmeatwad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 167
Compiled the last official stable release with FFMPEG 4.2.2 libs, figured a few people may be interested in having it so here it is:

FFMS2 2.23.1 (w/ FFmpeg 4.2.2)
Static Libs Build (x86 & x64) | Sources

Build Notes:
Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
Shared Libs & Include Files were copied to the Visual Studio Directories in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC
Patch included with previous releases was applied to FFmpeg before compiling.

Static FFmpeg libs compiled with:
Code:
./configure --toolchain=msvc --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-encoders --disable-programs --disable-filters \
 --disable-network --disable-doc --disable-avdevice --disable-swresample --disable-postproc --disable-avfilter --enable-avresample
make install
Visual Studio Project Modifications
Project Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input
- Additional Dependencies: bcrypt.lib;

Changes to libs.cpp
Code:
#pragma comment(lib, "zlibstat.lib")
Included Libs:
LibAV (from FFmpeg 4.2.2)
zlib 1.2.11

Other Software:
MSYS2 (i686 & x86_64)
Yasm 1.3.0 (General Use Executables)
l33tmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2020, 12:43   #2557  |  Link
FranceBB
Broadcast Encoder
 
FranceBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 712
Thank you, I just tried the x86 build and it works fine.
__________________
Broadcast Encoder
Avisynth memes: 1 - 2 - 3
Videotek - Audacity XP - LUT Collection
FranceBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2020, 09:20   #2558  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tmeatwad View Post
Compiled the last official stable release with FFMPEG 4.2.2 libs, figured a few people may be interested in having it so here it is:

FFMS2 2.23.1 (w/ FFmpeg 4.2.2)
Static Libs Build (x86 & x64) | Sources

Build Notes:
Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
Shared Libs & Include Files were copied to the Visual Studio Directories in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC
Patch included with previous releases was applied to FFmpeg before compiling.

Static FFmpeg libs compiled with:
Code:
./configure --toolchain=msvc --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-encoders --disable-programs --disable-filters \
 --disable-network --disable-doc --disable-avdevice --disable-swresample --disable-postproc --disable-avfilter --enable-avresample
make install
Visual Studio Project Modifications
Project Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input
- Additional Dependencies: bcrypt.lib;

Changes to libs.cpp
Code:
#pragma comment(lib, "zlibstat.lib")
Included Libs:
LibAV (from FFmpeg 4.2.2)
zlib 1.2.11

Other Software:
MSYS2 (i686 & x86_64)
Yasm 1.3.0 (General Use Executables)
thanks, but still error with .vob file
Quote:
-[Information] AutoEncode
--[Information] C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob.video-muxed.mkv
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] No Target Size (use profile settings)
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Split Size: null
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Eliminating duplicate filenames
----[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Video output file: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob.video.264
----[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Muxed output file: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob.video-muxed.mkv
----[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Encodable audio stream 0: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.audio.m4a
-[Information] Log for job1 (audio, VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.avs -> VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.audio.m4a)
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Started handling job
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] Preprocessing
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:25 AM] MediaInfo
---[Information] File: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.avs
---[Information] AVS input file detected. Getting media information from AviSynth.
---[Information] General
----[Information] Format: AVS
----[Information] FormatString: AviSynth Script
----[Information] FileSize: 196
----[Information] PlayTime: 00:03:57.2050000
---[Information] Audio
----[Information] ID: 0
----[Information] Format: AVS
----[Information] SamplingRate: 48000
----[Information] SamplingRateString: 48000
----[Information] Channels: 2
----[Information] ChannelsString: 2 channels
----[Information] BitRateMode: CBR
----[Information] Delay: 0
----[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:27 AM] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:28 AM] AviSynth script
---[NoImage] ClearAutoloadDirs()
---[NoImage] AddAutoloadDir("E:\MeGUI-2913-64\tools\avs\plugins")
---[NoImage] Import("C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.avs")
---[NoImage] # detected channels: 2
---[NoImage] # detected channel positions:
---[NoImage] Normalize()
---[NoImage] return last
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:28 AM] Command line used: -ignorelength -cbr 129000 -if - -of "{0}"
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:28 AM] AviSynth script environment opened
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Script loaded
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Output Decoder
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Channels: 2
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Bits per sample: 16
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Sample rate: 48000
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Job command line: E:\MeGUI-2913-64\tools\eac3to\neroAacEnc.exe -ignorelength -cbr 129000 -if - -of "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.audio.m4a"
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Process started
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Standard output stream
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:29 AM] Standard error stream
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] *************************************************************
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * Nero AAC Encoder *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * Copyright 2009 Nero AG *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * All Rights Reserved Worldwide *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * Package build date: Feb 18 2010 *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * Package version: 1.5.4.0 *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * See -help for a complete list of available parameters. *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] * *
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:33 AM] *************************************************************
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] MediaInfo
---[Information] File: C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob_track_1_vietnamese.audio.m4a
---[Information] General
----[Information] Format: MPEG-4
----[Information] FileSize: 3874803
----[Information] PlayTime: 00:03:57.269
---[Information] Audio
----[Information] ID: 1
----[Information] StreamOrder: 0
----[Information] CodecID: mp4a-40-2
----[Information] Format: AAC
----[Information] FormatInfo: Advanced Audio Codec
----[Information] FormatProfile: LC
----[Information] FormatSettingsSBR: No (Explicit)
----[Information] SamplingRate: 48000
----[Information] SamplingRateString: 48.0 kHz
----[Information] Channels: 2
----[Information] ChannelsString: 2 channels
----[Information] ChannelPositionsString2: 2/0/0
----[Information] BitRateMode: VBR
----[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] The language information is not available for this track. The default MeGUI language has been selected.
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] Postprocessing
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] Deleting intermediate files
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] Job completed
-[Error] Log for job2 (video, VTS_01_1.vob.avs -> VTS_01_1.vob.video.264)
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] Started handling job
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] Preprocessing
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:35 AM] AviSynth input script
---[NoImage] LoadPlugin("E:\MeGUI-2913-64\tools\ffms\ffms2.dll")
---[NoImage] FFVideoSource("C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.VOB", fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001, threads=1, colorspace="YUV420P8")
---[NoImage] #deinterlace
---[NoImage] #crop
---[NoImage] LanczosResize(720,392) # Lanczos (Sharp)
---[NoImage] #denoise
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] resolution: 720x392
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] frame rate: 24000/1001
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] frames: 5687
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] length: 00:03:57.195
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] aspect ratio (avs): 90:49 (1.837)
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] color space: I420
--[Warning] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] --vbv-bufsize is not restricted. Maximum value for level 4.1 is 78125. Playback may be affected. Reselect AVC level/profile or target playback device in the x264 preset to set the proper value.
--[Warning] [1/3/2020 8:09:36 AM] --vbv-maxrate is not restricted. Maximum value for level 4.1 is 62500. Playback may be affected. Reselect AVC level/profile or target playback device in the x264 preset to set the proper value.
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:37 AM] Job command line: "E:\MeGUI-2913-64\tools\x264\x264.exe" --level 4.1 --preset veryslow --crf 18 --deblock -3:-3 --keyint 23 --min-keyint 1 --bframes 16 --aq-mode 3 --merange 64 --psy-rd 1.0:0.15 --no-fast-pskip --sar 1:1 --frames 5687 --output "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob.video.264" "C:\Users\84945\Downloads\Video for test\VTS_01_1.vob.avs"
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:37 AM] Process started
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:37 AM] Standard output stream
--[Error] [1/3/2020 8:09:37 AM] Standard error stream
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] avs [info]: 720x392p 1:1 @ 24000/1001 fps (cfr)
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] avs [info]: color matrix: undef
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast LZCNT SSSE3 SSE4.2
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.1, 4:2:0, 8-bit
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] x264 [info]: cabac=1 ref=16 deblock=1:-3:-3 analyse=0x3:0x133 me=umh subme=10 psy=1 fade_compensate=0.00 psy_rd=1.00:0.15 mixed_ref=1 me_range=64 chroma_me=1 trellis=2 8x8dct=1 cqm=0 deadzone=21,11 fast_pskip=0 chroma_qp_offset=-3 threads=3 lookahead_threads=1 sliced_threads=0 nr=0 decimate=1 interlaced=0 bluray_compat=0 constrained_intra=0 fgo=0 bframes=16 b_pyramid=2 b_adapt=2 b_bias=0 direct=3 weightb=1 open_gop=0 weightp=2 keyint=23 keyint_min=1 scenecut=40 intra_refresh=0 rc_lookahead=23 rc=crf mbtree=1 crf=18.0000 qcomp=0.60 qpmin=0:0:0 qpmax=69:69:69 qpstep=4 ip_ratio=1.40 aq=3:1.00 aq-sensitivity=10.00 aq-factor=1.00:1.00:1.00 aq2=0 aq3=0
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:09:39 AM] x264 [info]: started at Fri Jan 03 08:09:38 2020
---[Error] [1/3/2020 8:13:26 AM] avs [error]: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested occurred while reading frame 5675
---[Error] [1/3/2020 8:13:26 AM] avs [error]: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested occurred while reading frame 5676
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: frame I:256 Avg QP: 7.17 size: 16613
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: frame P:1559 Avg QP:14.80 size: 8027
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: frame B:3860 Avg QP:18.03 size: 3799
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 9.2% 6.7% 14.2% 35.2% 15.9% 11.5% 2.8% 0.8% 0.0% 0.4% 0.8% 0.4% 0.0% 0.2% 0.0% 0.8% 0.9%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 66.5% 18.2% 15.3%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 3.6% 6.3% 3.4% P16..4: 11.8% 5.6% 4.7% 1.0% 0.4% skip:63.2%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: mb B I16..4: 0.1% 0.7% 0.9% B16..8: 12.4% 5.6% 2.4% direct: 1.4% skip:76.5% L0:40.9% L1:37.8% BI:21.3%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: 8x8 transform intra:32.3% inter:42.1%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: direct mvs spatial:99.5% temporal:0.5%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 44.3% 48.1% 42.5% inter: 7.9% 7.6% 4.0%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 73% 15% 6% 7%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: i8 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 15% 14% 21% 6% 8% 10% 8% 9% 9%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 12% 11% 12% 8% 14% 13% 10% 10% 10%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 67% 13% 11% 8%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:1.3% UV:0.3%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: ref P L0: 61.1% 7.9% 15.3% 6.0% 3.5% 2.5% 1.6% 0.9% 0.6% 0.4% 0.2% 0.1% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: ref B L0: 83.0% 8.6% 4.0% 1.7% 1.1% 0.7% 0.5% 0.2% 0.1% 0.1% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: ref B L1: 96.8% 3.2%
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: kb/s:1062.28
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] encoded 5675 frames, 24.88 fps, 1062.28 kb/s, 29.97 MB
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: ended at Fri Jan 03 08:13:26 2020
---[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] x264 [info]: encoding duration 0:03:48
--[Information] [1/3/2020 8:13:27 AM] Job completed
video test: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ij...KpJm74NlbwGrep

Last edited by tebasuna51; 3rd January 2020 at 13:10. Reason: PHP -> QUOTE
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2020, 14:34   #2559  |  Link
tebasuna51
Moderator
 
tebasuna51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 5,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
thanks, but still error with .vob file
...
---[Error] [1/3/2020 8:13:26 AM] avs [error]: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested occurred while reading frame 5675
---[Error] [1/3/2020 8:13:26 AM] avs [error]: FFVideoSource: Out of bounds frame requested occurred while reading frame 5676
...

video test: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ij...KpJm74NlbwGrep
You must know something about VOB files.
If you load your IFO file over PgcDemux you can see the image attached.

Your video duration is 4:05.00, if you create one file per VID (Click Process! in the image) you obtain 2 VOB files:

Quote:
VTS_01_1_001.VOB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOB, 1 video track, 1 audio track, 0:03:57
1: MPEG2, 480p24 /1.001 (16:9) with pulldown flags
2: RAW/PCM, 2.0 channels, 16 bits, 48kHz

VTS_01_1_002.VOB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOB, 1 video track, 0:00:08
1: MPEG2, 480i60 /1.001 (16:9)
The first one can be managed without problems with any decoder and obtain a perfect video 23.976 with the audio.

The second one is a true 29.970 credit (Sony) video without audio.
Seems than FFVideoSource crash when the final credit change video and audio parameters.

BTW MeGUI work fine for me, managing the correct video and don't offer me use ffms2 decoder, only DGIndex or DGIndexNV.
Attached Images
 
__________________
BeHappy, AviSynth audio transcoder, in Doom9 forums. NicAudio, BassAudio, audio decoders.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2020, 15:27   #2560  |  Link
l33tmeatwad
Registered User
 
l33tmeatwad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
thanks, but still error with .vob file


video test: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ij...KpJm74NlbwGrep
Any particular reason you are trying to use ffms2 and not DGIndex then mpeg2source?
l33tmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.