Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD Rebuilder

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th June 2012, 08:08   #15261  |  Link
ihmcjacky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker-B View Post
Have you tried to change settings in FFDshow video decoder settings for h264/avc from ffmpeg-mt to libavcodec?
Of course I did, but same happens
ihmcjacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 14:20   #15262  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-c-ksum View Post
been a while since i backed anything up, any way, noticed you have dts express support so i dug out and old favorite. The Fast and the Furious. It uses VC1 for the main movie and 2 PIP secondary tracks. After RB has done its thing and created the backup (Slow 2 pass for the main video, 1 pass CRF for the extras) i opened it in cyberlink powerdvd 11. All worked well apart from the dts express audio couldnt be heard. Reading back i see it works on some players and not on others. Curiously i opened the backup in RB and noticed the secondary tracks are flagged as 480i 23.976 were as the original rip is flagged as 480p vc1. Maybe this is causing the player to get confused and subsequently not playing the audio as its expecting the secondary video to be progressive?
I ran some tests overnight and they came out correctly. Can you post your settings (the content of BDREBUILDER.INI)?
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 16:15   #15263  |  Link
Prz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
Error message

I've passed the inspect program but still get the following message at burn time.

"BD Rebuilder experienced and error 2306 [11:00:39] DoEncoding0 00053 2306"

Any thoughts on a fix for this?
Prz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 16:33   #15264  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prz View Post
I've passed the inspect program but still get the following message at burn time.

"BD Rebuilder experienced and error 2306 [11:00:39] DoEncoding0 00053 2306"

Any thoughts on a fix for this?
That error indicates that some file that BD-Rb is attempting to open a file that doesn't exist. It's possible that something has been deleted

Are you sure you have ImgBurn installed correctly?
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 18th June 2012 at 16:37.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 16:48   #15265  |  Link
k-c-ksum
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I ran some tests overnight and they came out correctly. Can you post your settings (the content of BDREBUILDER.INI)?
Code:
[Options]
VERSION=0.40.0.10
MODE=0
ENABLE_TEST=1
ENCODE_QUALITY=3
ONEPASS_ENCODING=0
AUTO_QUALITY=0
QUICK_EXTRAS=1
QUICK_CRF=25
QUICK_USE_QUALITY=1
TARGET_SIZE=23800
ENABLE_BLANKING=1
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=all
SD_CONVERT=0
OPEN_GOP=0
RESIZE_1080=0
DEINTERLACE=1
SD_TO_1080=0
CONVERT_WIDE=0
DTS_REENCODE=0
AC3_REENCODE=0
AC3_640=1
AC3_192=0
KEEP_HD_AUDIO=0
AVCHD=1
REMOVE_WORKFILES=0
MOVIE_ONLY_LOOP=1
REMOVE_OUTPUT=0
USE_FILTERS=0
BDMV_CERT_ONLY=0
USE_LAVF=0
IVTC_PULLDOWN=0
ASSUME_DVD_PAL=0
UNMASK_CHAPTER=0
COMPLETION_BEEP=0
AUDIO_TRACK_LIMIT=1
SUBTITLE_TRACK_LIMIT=1
DTSX_ENABLE=1
CUSTOM_TARGET_SIZE=23400
MINIMIZE_TO_TRAY=1
DGDECNV=0
[Paths]
SOURCE_PATH=C:\TEMP\BLU_ENCODES\FATF\
WORKING_PATH=C:\TEMP\BLU_ENCODES\
__________________
k-c-ksum
k-c-ksum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 16:58   #15266  |  Link
Prz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
The error occurs from files previouly saved and burned by BDR correctly so I think they're complete. I'll try a new one from scratch to be sure. IMGburn seems to be installed correctly but can you point me to the correct way to install IMGburn so I can verify?
Prz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 17:02   #15267  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prz View Post
The error occurs from files previouly saved and burned by BDR correctly so I think they're complete. I'll try a new one from scratch to be sure. IMGburn seems to be installed correctly but can you point me to the correct way to install IMGburn so I can verify?
As long as you use the installation routine that comes with ImgBurn you should be ok.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 17:16   #15268  |  Link
Prz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
Tried a "fresh" disk to burn and received the same error message: Below is the log...any assessment?

[06/18/12] BD Rebuilder v0.40.10 (beta)
[11:55:01] Source: CHRONICLE
- Input BD size: 19.98 GB
- Approximate total content: [01:23:53.403]
- Target BD size: 22.95 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Decoding/Frame serving: DirectShow
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[11:55:05] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [11:55:05] Processing: VID_00600 (1 of 19)
- [11:55:05] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00600]
- [11:58:04] Reencoding video [VID_00600]
- [11:58:04] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:58:04] Processing audio tracks
- Track 4352 (eng): Keeping original audio
- [11:58:04] Processing: VID_00620 (2 of 19)
- [11:58:04] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00620]
- [11:58:13] Reencoding video [VID_00620]
- [11:58:14] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:58:14] Processing: VID_00602 (3 of 19)
- [11:58:14] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00602]
- [11:58:19] Reencoding video [VID_00602]
- [11:58:19] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:58:19] Processing: VID_00621 (4 of 19)
- [11:58:19] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00621]
- [11:58:26] Reencoding video [VID_00621]
- [11:58:26] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:58:26] Processing: VID_00604 (5 of 19)
- [11:58:26] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00604]
- [11:58:38] Reencoding video [VID_00604]
- [11:58:38] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:58:38] Processing: VID_00622 (6 of 19)
- [11:58:38] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00622]
- [11:58:42] Reencoding video [VID_00622]
- [11:58:42] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:58:42] Processing: VID_00606 (7 of 19)
- [11:58:42] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00606]
- [11:59:09] Reencoding video [VID_00606]
- [11:59:09] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:59:09] Processing: VID_00623 (8 of 19)
- [11:59:09] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00623]
- [11:59:15] Reencoding video [VID_00623]
- [11:59:15] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:59:15] Processing: VID_00608 (9 of 19)
- [11:59:15] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00608]
- [11:59:22] Reencoding video [VID_00608]
- [11:59:22] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:59:22] Processing: VID_00624 (10 of 19)
- [11:59:22] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00624]
- [11:59:28] Reencoding video [VID_00624]
- [11:59:28] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:59:28] Processing: VID_00610 (11 of 19)
- [11:59:28] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00610]
- [11:59:57] Reencoding video [VID_00610]
- [11:59:57] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [11:59:57] Processing: VID_00625 (12 of 19)
- [11:59:57] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00625]
- [12:00:01] Reencoding video [VID_00625]
- [12:00:01] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:00:01] Processing: VID_00612 (13 of 19)
- [12:00:01] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00612]
- [12:00:11] Reencoding video [VID_00612]
- [12:00:11] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:00:11] Processing: VID_00626 (14 of 19)
- [12:00:11] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00626]
- [12:00:16] Reencoding video [VID_00626]
- [12:00:16] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:00:16] Processing: VID_00614 (15 of 19)
- [12:00:16] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00614]
- [12:00:25] Reencoding video [VID_00614]
- [12:00:25] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:00:25] Processing: VID_00627 (16 of 19)
- [12:00:25] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00627]
- [12:00:29] Reencoding video [VID_00627]
- [12:00:29] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:00:29] Processing: VID_00616 (17 of 19)
- [12:00:29] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00616]
- [12:01:02] Reencoding video [VID_00616]
- [12:01:02] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:01:02] Processing: VID_00628 (18 of 19)
- [12:01:02] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00628]
- [12:01:06] Reencoding video [VID_00628]
- [12:01:06] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [12:01:06] Processing: VID_00629 (19 of 19)
- [12:01:06] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00629]
- [12:01:24] Reencoding video [VID_00629]
- [12:01:24] Keeping original video (no reencode)
[12:01:24]PHASE ONE complete
[12:01:24]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
- [12:01:24] Rebuilding BD file Structure
[12:12:50] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[12:12:50] BURNING BD structure to disc
- [12:12:50] DoEncoding() 00053 2306
[12:13:26] - Failed to complete.
Prz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 17:33   #15269  |  Link
Audiophile1178
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Hmm.... I don't think that's the problem with the audio -- but I'll do some checking on the video. I got a similar report recently and forgot to follow-up.
Jdobbs, I was the other one having the same problem with 2 out of the 3 mummy discs. Ironically, BDrebuilder encoded one of the pip correctly to 480p but the other two were encoded as 480i. If you want me to post my ini for these discs I will do it as well.


I've made it a habit to burn the log file and ini file to every disc just for reference if needed in the future. I also burn the bdinfo report from the original disc, as well as, the bdrebuilder disc so that I can see how much everything got compressed.
Audiophile1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 20:18   #15270  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prz View Post
Tried a "fresh" disk to burn and received the same error message: Below is the log...any assessment?

[06/18/12] BD Rebuilder v0.40.10 (beta)
[11:55:01] Source: CHRONICLE
- Input BD size: 19.98 GB
- Approximate total content: [01:23:53.403]
- Target BD size: 22.95 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Decoding/Frame serving: DirectShow
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[11:55:05] PHASE ONE, Encoding
...
[12:01:24]PHASE ONE complete
[12:01:24]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
- [12:01:24] Rebuilding BD file Structure
[12:12:50] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[12:12:50] BURNING BD structure to disc
- [12:12:50] DoEncoding() 00053 2306
[12:13:26] - Failed to complete.
I just followed the code, and the most probable way you could get that error at that point is if the path to ImgBurn.exe not correctly represented in the system egistry. The registry path is set by ImgBurn during installation.

I would suggest you uninstall ImgBurn and reinstall it.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 20:58   #15271  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-c-ksum View Post
Code:
[Options]
VERSION=0.40.0.10
MODE=0
ENABLE_TEST=1
ENCODE_QUALITY=3
ONEPASS_ENCODING=0
AUTO_QUALITY=0
QUICK_EXTRAS=1
QUICK_CRF=25
QUICK_USE_QUALITY=1
TARGET_SIZE=23800
ENABLE_BLANKING=1
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=all
SD_CONVERT=0
OPEN_GOP=0
RESIZE_1080=0
DEINTERLACE=1
SD_TO_1080=0
CONVERT_WIDE=0
DTS_REENCODE=0
AC3_REENCODE=0
AC3_640=1
AC3_192=0
KEEP_HD_AUDIO=0
AVCHD=1
REMOVE_WORKFILES=0
MOVIE_ONLY_LOOP=1
REMOVE_OUTPUT=0
USE_FILTERS=0
BDMV_CERT_ONLY=0
USE_LAVF=0
IVTC_PULLDOWN=0
ASSUME_DVD_PAL=0
UNMASK_CHAPTER=0
COMPLETION_BEEP=0
AUDIO_TRACK_LIMIT=1
SUBTITLE_TRACK_LIMIT=1
DTSX_ENABLE=1
CUSTOM_TARGET_SIZE=23400
MINIMIZE_TO_TRAY=1
DGDECNV=0
[Paths]
SOURCE_PATH=C:\TEMP\BLU_ENCODES\FATF\
WORKING_PATH=C:\TEMP\BLU_ENCODES\


I just loaded all your settings and did a disc that has a VC-1 main track with a VC-1 PiP (with DTS Express audio). It all came out perfectly with 480p.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 21:50   #15272  |  Link
Prz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
Thanks, I'll give that a shot and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for your help.

Prz
Prz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 02:05   #15273  |  Link
busch42
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 57
jdobbs, Just wanted to let you know about the problem I posted in post #15030 about x264.exe has stopped working, Everything is great now, I took your advise in post #15158 about installing CPUID HWMonitor, And the whole time it was my computer overheating, I'm running 42C when idle and 67C to 72C when reincoding, After installing 4 120mm fans I'm running around 63C when reincoding which is still high, So if anybody is having problems with x264 has stopped working check your computer temperture first, Great program jdobbs, time for a donation.
busch42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 03:43   #15274  |  Link
Audiophile1178
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post


I just loaded all your settings and did a disc that has a VC-1 main track with a VC-1 PiP (with DTS Express audio). It all came out perfectly with 480p.
I know that your post is for k-c-ksum but since i'm having the same problem I'd like to chime in. If that's ok... As noted earlier on the mummy trilogy 1 of the 3 came out fine so I think that it has something to do with the way a particular movie is made. Maybe if you had the same disc as k-c-ksum you could come up with the same problem? Do you have the fast and the furious? I'm assuming that this is the first (original) fast and the furious...

For me, the mummy 3 pip came out as 480p but the mummy 1&2 pip came out as 480i.

BTW, I just looked at the mummy trilogy and the mummy 3 is AVC while 1 & 2 are VC-1 so it looks like there's something going on with the VC-1 PIP encodes which explains why the muumy 3 came out fine.

Last edited by Audiophile1178; 19th June 2012 at 03:59.
Audiophile1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 13:03   #15275  |  Link
Prz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I just followed the code, and the most probable way you could get that error at that point is if the path to ImgBurn.exe not correctly represented in the system egistry. The registry path is set by ImgBurn during installation.

I would suggest you uninstall ImgBurn and reinstall it.
Right you are JDobbs...the job burned correctly after a delete and reinstall of IMGburn. Thanks for the assist.
Prz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 16:07   #15276  |  Link
johnnytav
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3
New Version 0.40.10 Runs Slow

Hi

I have been using BD Rebuilder for pass year now with excellent results and it would take about 2 Hours to shrink a 30GB or so to 22GB to fit on 25GB BD and now I just d/l version 0.40.10 it wants to take 6 Hours to do it. What Happened? I have all original supporting files on my computer when I first used BD Rebuilder a year ago.
Any idea?

Also is there anyway to use the older version?


JohnnyJT

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3GB Mhz CPU
8GB Memory

Last edited by johnnytav; 19th June 2012 at 17:05.
johnnytav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 17:32   #15277  |  Link
RobertM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytav View Post
now I just d/l version 0.40.10 it wants to take 6 Hours to do it. What Happened?
Are you sure you are using the same quality setting as before. Go to the "Menu>Settings>Encoder settings" screen and make sure you have selected the same quality level. If you were running "better" before and "highest" now you would see a significantly longer process.
RobertM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 17:44   #15278  |  Link
Yordan5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytav View Post
Hi

I have been using BD Rebuilder for pass year now with excellent results and it would take about 2 Hours to shrink a 30GB or so to 22GB to fit on 25GB BD and now I just d/l version 0.40.10 it wants to take 6 Hours to do it. What Happened? I have all original supporting files on my computer when I first used BD Rebuilder a year ago.
Any idea?

Also is there anyway to use the older version?


JohnnyJT

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3GB Mhz CPU
8GB Memory
To shrink a 30Gb movie to 22Gb on High Quality setting my PC takes between 3.5 and 5 hours (Core i5 2500K, 6Gb RAM). The Phenom II X4 945 3GB is a slower system and 6 hours sounds about right. Most likely you've been using the Better (Faster) setting as RobertM suggested.
Yordan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 22:03   #15279  |  Link
colinhunt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 962
jdobbs, could I buy the problem disc, Thin Ice, I mentioned in post 15234 (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...57#post1578057) for you from Amazon.com? It would be an excellent test disc for you since it causes BD-RB quite a few headaches.
colinhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 23:50   #15280  |  Link
k-c-ksum
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophile1178 View Post
I know that your post is for k-c-ksum but since i'm having the same problem I'd like to chime in. If that's ok... As noted earlier on the mummy trilogy 1 of the 3 came out fine so I think that it has something to do with the way a particular movie is made. Maybe if you had the same disc as k-c-ksum you could come up with the same problem? Do you have the fast and the furious? I'm assuming that this is the first (original) fast and the furious...

For me, the mummy 3 pip came out as 480p but the mummy 1&2 pip came out as 480i.

BTW, I just looked at the mummy trilogy and the mummy 3 is AVC while 1 & 2 are VC-1 so it looks like there's something going on with the VC-1 PIP encodes which explains why the muumy 3 came out fine.
glad im not the only 1 with the same issue.


Would there be anyway to force secondary video to be encoded as progressive?
__________________
k-c-ksum
k-c-ksum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.