Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 25th May 2012, 13:51   #341  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2AVS v0.1

I've finished the first version of my GUI: BD3D2AVS

It might still be full of bugs, so consider it as an alpha preview, but I have used it successfully to encode several short 3D movies I have here.

Later, when the program will be a bit more seriously tested, I will create a new thread to distribute it officially, but for now, I prefer to keep it here.

[Obsolete download links removed]

I did two different archives, as I may have to release several versions of the GUI itself during its development phase, but the toolset should not need to be updated each time.

To install the program, extract BD3D2AVS.exe to any folder, then extract the folder "toolset" to the same folder. (In other words, the folder toolset must be in the same folder as BD3D2AVS.exe)
You must have properly installed Avisynth (x32 and optionally x64).
If you want to automatically create the MKV video file at the end of the process, you must also install mkvtoolnix.
If you want to hardcode a subtitle file on the video, you must also install DirectVobSub (x32 and/or x64, depending of the Avisynth version you want to use), although I'm still not sure it's necessary. (Someone who has NOT installed DirectVobSub can confirm that the vsfilter plugin works correctly with Avisynth?)
All other required files are included in the toolset.

Comments, bug reports and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy!

[EDIT] v0.1 is obsolete. Please download the latest version.

Last edited by r0lZ; 2nd July 2014 at 09:02.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2012, 14:36   #342  |  Link
Cedvano

It's good, but the cmd can't run.

Why do not make auto encode ?
Cedvano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2012, 14:59   #343  |  Link
PurpleMan

Looks good.

Can you explain the line:

Return(last + BlankClip(last, 72))#.Info()

please?

Thank you.
PurpleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2012, 16:21   #344  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedvano View Post
It's good, but the cmd can't run.
What cmd? Do you mean each command launched with "cmd.exe"? cmd.exe should be available on all Windows platforms, except Win9x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedvano View Post
Why do not make auto encode ?
What is "auto encode"?

Last edited by r0lZ; 25th May 2012 at 16:33.
Old 25th May 2012, 16:32   #345  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMan View Post
Return(last + BlankClip(last, 72))#.Info()
The script returns the final video, padded with 3 additional seconds of black video. I did that, because, sometimes, the original video is stopped abruptly. Another reason is that, if you want to mux an audio stream in another language coming from, for example, a DVD, it may be somewhat longer than the video.

So, the 72 is the number of black frames added to the original video. That number depends of the frame rate, and is 72 for 24 or 23.976 fps.

If you uncomment the final .info(), you can see the information about the final clip on the video, for example in AvsPmod. It's useful if you want to manually modify the script. (Don't forget to remove or comment it out before launching the encode process!)

Anyway, if you don't like the additional 3 seconds of black, you can simply delete that line.

Last edited by r0lZ; 25th May 2012 at 16:34.
Old 1st June 2012, 00:14   #346  |  Link
frencher
French Love

My firt release v0.0.0.0001,

Download
rar => Look in my signature

I'm interested in any comments, Sorry for bugs

In the event for killing all precessus => Ctrl + Alt + Shift + K

3DBD's Free - v0.0.0.0005.exe Old

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 8th June 2012 at 16:04.
frencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2012, 09:03   #347  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Hum, tried your GUI, but got a lot of problems.

1. My behaviour based antivirus (Emsisoft Mamutu) issues a lot of warnings: program tries to manipulate other process and program tries to download invisibly from internet. Not to worry IMO, so I've allowed all. But some people may think your program is a virus.

2. After having dropped index.bdmv on the window, I had to wait a very long time (about 30 seconds) before seeing something happening.

3. After having clicked on the M2TS in the lower left pane, the preview starts, but with a very irritating DOS window on top of the preview.

4. Every minute or so, I have a dialog from Multimedia Player with "Couldn't create the file!E:\Temp\Pub_3DBD's Free.htm". (Note the "!" in front of the file name.)

5. Not sure how I did that, but finally I got something showing in the top center pane: just a single checkbox with the chapters icon but without text, and no entry for the video and audio streams. (The title I've selected has no subtitles.)

6. Tried to select the output folder anyway. The folder selection dialogue can't create a new folder, so I closed it and did it with Explorer. Now, I had to retry about 10 times to be able to re-open the output folder dialogue. Not sure why.

7. Finally, I clicked Go, but soon after, I've heard the eac3to sound indicating that there was an error. The output folder is empty, no error message is displayed, and I haven't found a log.

Let me know if I can help locate the origin of some of these issues.

Last edited by r0lZ; 1st June 2012 at 09:05.
Old 1st June 2012, 10:50   #348  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Hum, tried your GUI, but got a lot of problems.

1. My behaviour based antivirus (Emsisoft Mamutu) issues a lot of warnings: program tries to manipulate other process and program tries to download invisibly from internet. Not to worry IMO, so I've allowed all. But some people may think your program is a virus.

2. After having dropped index.bdmv on the window, I had to wait a very long time (about 30 seconds) before seeing something happening.

3. After having clicked on the M2TS in the lower left pane, the preview starts, but with a very irritating DOS window on top of the preview.

4. Every minute or so, I have a dialog from Multimedia Player with "Couldn't create the file!E:\Temp\Pub_3DBD's Free.htm". (Note the "!" in front of the file name.)

5. Not sure how I did that, but finally I got something showing in the top center pane: just a single checkbox with the chapters icon but without text, and no entry for the video and audio streams. (The title I've selected has no subtitles.)

6. Tried to select the output folder anyway. The folder selection dialogue can't create a new folder, so I closed it and did it with Explorer. Now, I had to retry about 10 times to be able to re-open the output folder dialogue. Not sure why.

7. Finally, I clicked Go, but soon after, I've heard the eac3to sound indicating that there was an error. The output folder is empty, no error message is displayed, and I haven't found a log.

Let me know if I can help locate the origin of some of these issues.
What is the name of the iso or BD disc that I can check for errors.

Will it be possible to screen shots of these errors for this comprehensive preview, with AVAST and I have not updated this problem.

I had this problem when windows update was wondering the updates, i got stuck here even flash player, microsoft weird, they would block the API when an update is ready to be installed ?

Can you give me the features of your PC, CPU, RAM, OS, x86 or x64, hard drive capacity.

Thank you for your answers.

Video of operation on my PC

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 1st June 2012 at 11:15.
Old 1st June 2012, 11:48   #349  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I've tested with The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I don't think Windows Update was working when I did my tests, but I was downloading a large file. Could it be the reason?

I have Avast free as my main antivirus, plus Mamutu to block malicious programs behaviour.

Win7 SP1 x64, Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 @2.33GHz, 4GB RAM, several HDDs.
Disc space is not a problem. I did my test with a small trailer of Cars 2 3D. (It has only one audio stream, no subtitles)

Last edited by r0lZ; 1st June 2012 at 11:54.
Old 6th June 2012, 09:00   #350  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Update 3DBD's Free - v0.0.0.0002 Demo Test version

Download

Code:
v0.0.0.0002
Added: Terms and conditions of use
Added: Selection of the working folder output
Added: Indicator Update added
Added: Testing a progress bar
Portable version without installation
Removed "CMD" in preview mode
Some fixes...
All comments are welcome

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 6th June 2012 at 16:57. Reason: Link fixed
Old 8th June 2012, 07:14   #351  |  Link
frencher
French Love

Update 3DBD's Free Demo Test version

Download

Code:
v0.0.0.0003
Added: Preview with change audio and video tracks
Added: Indicator of Update, updated
Removed: Bad progress bar (beug)
Some fixes...
All comments are welcome

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 8th June 2012 at 07:19.
Old 8th June 2012, 23:16   #352  |  Link
akad

Does any body know, who is author of H264StereoSource.dll? Or where can i found source code of it? I develop an a stereoscopic player, but can`t found any MVC decoder (even not free).
akad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2012, 23:21   #353  |  Link
frencher
French Love

I really do not know who the author is but I think we can find it on doom9 or doom10

Mail: office@3dtv.at

Programing free for all.

Last edited by frencher; 8th June 2012 at 23:23.
Old 8th June 2012, 23:48   #354  |  Link
akad

Quote:
Originally Posted by frencher View Post
I really do not know who the author is but I think we can find it on doom9 or doom10

Mail: office@3dtv.at
Author of MVC to AVI Converter is Peter Wimmer. But unfortunately, he do not want give any solution to open siff`s to his "competitor".
But what relation of H264StereoSource.dll and MVC to AVI Converter? I can`t see it there...
akad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2012, 01:12   #355  |  Link
frencher
French Love

There at the source in ldecod link below to add it suffirai function multithreaded version x86 and x64.

Source code of ldecod 18.3
Tutorial for multithreading with C++ (in french)

Programing free for all.
Old 16th June 2012, 00:08   #356  |  Link
LUCi5R

I'm sort of looking for the opposite of what this thread is talking about; but I can't seem to find much info.

I need to take a sequence of Left Eye & Right Eye images (Tiff Format) and create a Blu-ray 3D out of it. The images are created in Autodesk Maya are basically a 1 minute simple animation. They were created using the Stereoscopic Camera rig available in Maya to create Stereoscopic animation.

It's easy to create 3D Video out of it in packages like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere, however, I'm looking to create true "blu-ray" 3D which is basically encoding w/ MVC.

The only solutions I've seen so far are extremely expensive and mass-consumer oriented like Blu-print, DoStudio, with encoders like Cinema Craft's MVC, Sony's blu-code.

Is there anything else cheaper / free?

Thanks.
LUCi5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 05:55   #357  |  Link
RodrigollicA

@frencher

Do I need another file besides the "3DBD's Free - v0.0.0.0003.exe" file to run the software?

Thanks
RodrigollicA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 15:14   #358  |  Link
frencher
French Love

@RodrigollicA

No ! why ? "3DBD's Free - v0.0.0.0003.exe" is portable version, no other files needed.

Programing free for all.
Old 21st June 2012, 07:34   #359  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2AVS v0.2

V0.2 of my GUI is available. Download it here.
Note that now, the toolset is included with the main program archive. You don't need to download the toolset archive any more.

Code:
# v0.2 (June 21, 2012)
#  - Now, demux the streams of the M2TS file referenced by the MPLS instead of directly from the MPLS,
#    as eac3to has often big problemw when demuxing the subtitles from a MPLS or SSIF.
#    (The MPLS is still used if there are more than 1 M2TS in the playlist.)
#  - Added a tab to define an intro still clip with the movie name, resolution and various info,
#    over an optional 2D or 3D picture.
#  - Added settings to automatically select some audio and subtitle streams when a new MPLS is selected
#  - Added option to move cinemascope movies up in the 16:9 frame by a certain amount of pixels to enlarge
#    the bottom black bar and make some additional room for subtitles.
#  - Added button "ALL MPLS" to get the Streams info of all MPLS displayed in the top window of tab 1 at once.
#  - Added Drag & Drop support to open a BD disc or an intro preset file in BD3D2AVS,
#    or open a SUP/SUB/IDX file in BDSup2Sub's GUI.
#  - Added menu Tools with an option to open any SUB or SUP file in DBSup2Sub's GUI.
#  - Added Tools -> Find right-eye M2TS file(s) to list the right-eye M2TS file(s) of the current playlist.
#  - Added several menu items in the Help menu.
#  - Added the batch file _MUX_2D.cmd to mux the 2D version of the movie with mkvmerge.
#    (Only if the MPLS file references a single M2TS or if the option to demux the video stream is enabled.)
#  - Added doc and menu Help -> Documentation
#  - Added "Explore BD folder" and "Explore output folder" in File menu.
#  - Mkvmerge (without the GUI) is now included in the toolset.
#  - Minor cosmetic changes, such as the themed scrollbars.
#  - Fixed: The batch files did not work when the movie name includes foreign (accented) characters.
#  - Fixed: Impossible to handle a small BD with only very short 3D titles (due to eac3to not recognizing the
#    BD structure as valid).
#  - Some little bugs fixes, such as config not saved when quitting with menu File -> Exit.
This version works fine on my system, and requires to install only Avisynth (and optionally Avisynth x64). No additional avisynth plugins are necessary.

A good player that can play M2TS, MPLS and Avisynth files is also required for the preview. (See the help menu for some suggestions.)

As always, suggestions and bug reports are welcome.
Old 23rd June 2012, 09:19   #360  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2AVS v0.3

Sorry, the demux phase was broken in v0.2 in certain circumstances. It's fixed in 0.3.
Code:
# v0.3 (June 23, 2012)
#  - Fixed: The demux operation was broken in v0.2 when there are subtitles in the MPLS but not in the M2TS.
#  - Added the possibility to encode a single SSIF from a playlist containing several M2TS files.
#    (Since that possibilitry exists, the demuxing of the M2TS instead of the MPLS is not automatic any more.)
#  - The batch file to mux the 2D version of the movie is now created anyway, even for playlists containing
#    several M2TS files.
#  - Some minor cosmetic changes and fixes.
Download