Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD Rebuilder

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th January 2011, 01:49   #11101  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
sorry i dont explained it well... i reinstalled win7 abd then i installed the right version of your codec in the first post... inspect.exe result in ok to all codec and set correctly... but when i encode lethal weapon 3 which is vc1 29,97 frames i got this issue... so now i must assume that the people who backup this movie made a mistake because a friedn of mine told me that standard for blue ray is 24 frames as the origianl source!
how can i solve this issue? i dont have a codec issue... they are all set correct and installed in the right way...
when i start encoding the movie i got "invert telecining in effect" in the log box on every extra and main movie

here is what i get from insepct.exe....

- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.5.7.0, Ok
- HAALI Splitter: Ok
- FFDSHOW: 3326, Ok
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- BD Rebuilder v0.37.0.3, Ok
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok
Hmmm... a VC-1 source that is 29.97fps? That's really odd. I'll see if I can find that disc. I've never seen that before (except in extras) and therefore have never actualy tested it -- so you may indeed have an issue.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 03:36   #11102  |  Link
sonate
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 156
Are you in an NTSC or a PAL country?

J D, NTSC.

Additionally let me ask you this, in FFDshow, Should the decoder setting for VC1 be set to WM9 or set to disabled? In terms of a 75% compression, would the results achieved from the high quality setting be much better than the good quality setting on a 46in screen? And how would this compare with the high speed option?
sonate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 03:55   #11103  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonate View Post
J D, NTSC.

Additionally let me ask you this, in FFDshow, Should the decoder setting for VC1 be set to WM9 or set to disabled? In terms of a 75% compression, would the results achieved from the high quality setting be much better than the good quality setting on a 46in screen? And how would this compare with the high speed option?
If you are using Windows 7 it should be set to "wmv9". If you are using Windows XP and you have WMP 11 installed, set it to "disabled". For Windows XP and any other version of WMP, set it to "wmv9".

By 75% do you mean reducing it by 75% (to 25% of its original size) or reducing it to 75% of its original size? If you mean the latter (and original BD sizes), you could likely use the fastest mode available with one pass and not see the difference.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 05:08   #11104  |  Link
sonate
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 156
75%

The later, reducing the size by 25%. By the fastest option, do you mean "Good" or "High speed" since the end result will always be a bd-25

But there are some which require almost 50% and I would appreciate your advice here as which setting provides high quality results.

About the slow motion effect, would that be a problem caused by using wm9 instead of wm11? How about anything in the set up configuration for general or video encoding? Or should I check to see if there is a problem in the HDMI sync between BD player and TV? Everything else plays fine though.

This is off topic ..... I plan on upgrading my system to an icore 7 within a few months. Is the latest DVD RB still available for download through my email acct?
sonate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 05:42   #11105  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
It really depends on the resulting bitrate. 50% doesn't really mean anything by itself -- you'd have to consider "50% of what". For example, you might have a 2 hour movie that was encoded at an extraordinarily high bitate -- and you could reduce that to 50% of it original size with the highest speeds and see no quality loss. But what if you had 6 hours of content on the original? See what I mean? That's why I created the "Automatic" setting. That way the program looks at the total time and the resulting bitrates -- and it determines the best settings.

I don't think slo-mo would be a result of the CODEC uses (wmv9 or wm11). It would more likely indicate a wrong framerate.

DVD-RB is always available for download if you're a registered VIP. You can either go to the site directly, or send an e-mail to dvd-rb@dvd-rb.com and I'll send you a new notification with download links.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 24th January 2011 at 05:54.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 07:03   #11106  |  Link
A.Fenderson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
If it asks you that question, it means the settings aren't the same as when you started the encode and it whould have to start over for the new settings to have effect. If you say "No", you are saying you don't want it to continue in that process. If you desire, you can then change your settings to match those used for the original encode, and it will pick up where it left off. The whole purpose of asking that question is to ensure you don't "accidentally" delete your working folder and restart when that wasn't your intention.
Gotcha. I didn't change any settings between starting the encode and attempting to resume it. X264 crashed, I aborted and closed BD-RB, rebooted, then attempted to restart the rebuild immediately--nothing else was done in BD-RB or otherwise on the PC between the abort/close and attempting to restart the build. I tried again moments later, same thing. I tried again just now (after not having opened BD-RB since then), same thing. If they're of any help, INF and LOG are below:

INF:
Code:
[Status]
LABEL=1.0TB_CB_DATA01
VERSION=v0.37.03 (beta)
SOURCE_SIZE=31785340158
SOURCE_VIDEO_SIZE=30834376704
TARGET_SIZE=24641536000
REDUCTION=.768316894271021
RESIZE_1080=0
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=eng;
BACKUP_MODE=0
MOVIEONLY_TYPE=0
USE_LAVF=0
QUICK=0
ENCODE_STEP=2
COMPLETED=6
REBUILD_COMPLETE=0
[00011]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
HYBRID=0
M2TS_TARGET=330730403
RATE=5315
NSTART=27000000
NEND=46991520
NSIZE=346466304
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00091]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=564708639
RATE=12158
NSTART=27000000
NEND=42163200
NSIZE=552179712
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00092]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=493763659
RATE=12163
NSTART=27000000
NEND=40242240
NSIZE=481382400
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00096]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=1643904103
RATE=12069
NSTART=27000000
NEND=71485920
NSIZE=1604038656
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00097]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=2029996988
RATE=18743
NSTART=27000000
NEND=62678880
NSIZE=1974380544
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00098]
AUDIO=11
PGS=1
HYBRID=0
M2TS_TARGET=542739251
RATE=5949
NSTART=27000000
NEND=55524960
NSIZE=533569536
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00115]
AUDIO=10010
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=18084729502
RATE=22867
LOG:
Code:
-----------------------
[16:26:14] BD Rebuilder v0.37.03 (beta)
  - Source:  1.0TB_CB_DATA01
  - Input BD size: 29.60 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:26:47.314]
  - Target BD size: 22.95 GB
  - Windows Version: 5.1 [2600]
  - Quality: Highest (Very Slow), Two Pass
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[16:26:14] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [16:26:14] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00011]
 - [16:26:27] Reencoding: VID_00011 (1 of 7)
 - [16:26:27] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-2, 720x480
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 13,315 frames
   - Bitrate: 5,315 Kbs
 - [16:26:27] Reencoding: VID_00011, Pass 1 of 2
 - [16:28:28] Reencoding: VID_00011, Pass 2 of 2
 - [16:38:15] Video Encode complete
 - [16:38:15] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [16:38:15] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [16:38:20] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00091]
 - [16:38:56] Reencoding: VID_00091 (2 of 7)
 - [16:38:56] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: VC-1, 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 10,099 frames
   - Bitrate: 12,158 Kbs
 - [16:38:57] Reencoding: VID_00091, Pass 1 of 2
 - [16:52:16] Reencoding: VID_00091, Pass 2 of 2
 - [17:55:28] Video Encode complete
 - [17:55:28] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [17:55:28] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [17:55:36] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00092]
 - [17:56:03] Reencoding: VID_00092 (3 of 7)
 - [17:56:03] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: VC-1, 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 8,820 frames
   - Bitrate: 12,163 Kbs
 - [17:56:03] Reencoding: VID_00092, Pass 1 of 2
 - [18:07:29] Reencoding: VID_00092, Pass 2 of 2
 - [18:59:53] Video Encode complete
 - [18:59:53] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [18:59:53] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [19:00:00] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00096]
 - [19:01:31] Reencoding: VID_00096 (4 of 7)
 - [19:01:31] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: VC-1, 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 29,628 frames
   - Bitrate: 12,069 Kbs
 - [19:01:31] Reencoding: VID_00096, Pass 1 of 2
 - [19:37:32] Reencoding: VID_00096, Pass 2 of 2
 - [22:19:48] Video Encode complete
 - [22:19:48] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [22:19:48] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [22:20:24] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00097]
 - [22:22:39] Reencoding: VID_00097 (5 of 7)
 - [22:22:39] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: VC-1, 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 23,763 frames
   - Bitrate: 18,743 Kbs
 - [22:22:39] Reencoding: VID_00097, Pass 1 of 2
 - [22:55:50] Reencoding: VID_00097, Pass 2 of 2
 - [02:03:18] Video Encode complete
 - [02:03:18] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [02:03:18] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [02:06:40] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00098]
 - [02:11:59] Reencoding: VID_00098 (6 of 7)
 - [02:11:59] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-2, 720x480
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 18,998 frames
   - Bitrate: 5,949 Kbs
 - [02:11:59] Reencoding: VID_00098, Pass 1 of 2
 - [02:16:57] Reencoding: VID_00098, Pass 2 of 2
 - [02:52:17] Video Encode complete
 - [02:52:17] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [02:52:17] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [02:52:26] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00115]
 - [02:58:23] Reencoding: VID_00115 (7 of 7)
 - [02:58:23] Reencoding secondary video [TRK_02]
 - [03:18:46] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: VC-1, 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 114,228 frames
   - Bitrate: 22,867 Kbs
 - [03:18:46] Reencoding: VID_00115, Pass 1 of 2
 - [06:04:26] Reencoding: VID_00115, Pass 2 of 2
  - Encode failed.  Retrying.
[12:07:34]PHASE ONE aborted by user request
-----------------------
[12:11:40] BD Rebuilder v0.37.03 (beta)
  - Source:  1.0TB_CB_DATA01
  - Input BD size: 29.60 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:26:47.314]
  - Target BD size: 22.95 GB
  - Windows Version: 5.1 [2600]
  - Quality: Highest (Very Slow), Two Pass
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[12:11:43] - Aborted per user request
-----------------------
[12:12:08] BD Rebuilder v0.37.03 (beta)
  - Source:  1.0TB_CB_DATA01
  - Input BD size: 29.60 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:26:47.314]
  - Target BD size: 22.95 GB
  - Windows Version: 5.1 [2600]
  - Quality: Highest (Very Slow), Two Pass
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[12:12:14] - Aborted per user request
-----------------------
[23:50:33] BD Rebuilder v0.37.03 (beta)
  - Source:  1.0TB_CB_DATA01
  - Input BD size: 29.60 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:26:47.314]
  - Target BD size: 22.95 GB
  - Windows Version: 5.1 [2600]
  - Quality: Highest (Very Slow), Two Pass
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[23:50:35] - Aborted per user request
A.Fenderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 12:06   #11107  |  Link
viking73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
@sonate

Are you in an NTSC or a PAL country?
im in pal.... italy..... im sure everything is correct and only thing changed is bd rebuilder... im not sure if i run it for the fisrt time as administrator.... maybe i wrong something... can you explain me how can i reset win registry to restart bd rebuilder as new? all codecs are set correctly... now i will try to disable vc1 option... maybe it works.... however i tried to use another bd program (bd cloner) and it reports lethal weapon 3 as 24 frame rate instead of 29,97 as bd rebuilder.... now im little confusing.... maybe bd rebuilder recognise incorrectly the frame rate and so it starts with ivtc option? however now im downloading another movie and will try .... hope to get it working..... let me know how can i do to restart bd rebuilder clean as run as first time thx....
viking73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 12:23   #11108  |  Link
viking73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
[12:15:52] BD Rebuilder v0.37.03 (beta)
- Source: ARMA_LETALE_3
- Input BD size: 29,78 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:19:12.477]
- Target BD size: 22,95 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[12:15:55] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [12:15:55] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00075]
- [12:15:59] Reencoding: VID_00075 (1 of 6)
- [12:15:59] Collecting video information
- Source Video: VC-1, 720x480
- Rate/Length: 29,970fps, 1.542 frames
- Inverse Telecining in effect (IVTC)
- [12:15:59] Reencoding: VID_00075, Pass 1 of 1
- [12:16:19] Video Encode complete
- [12:16:19] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
- [12:16:19] Multiplexing M2TS
- [12:16:20] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00109]
- [12:16:23] Reencoding: VID_00109 (2 of 6)
- [12:16:23] Collecting video information
- Source Video: VC-1, 720x480
- Rate/Length: 29,970fps, 1.663 frames
- Inverse Telecining in effect (IVTC)
- [12:16:23] Reencoding: VID_00109, Pass 1 of 1
[12:16:38]PHASE ONE aborted by user request

here's what i get when starting encoding.... im thinking seriously that is a problem of bd movie ... original size however plays well with no issue... when i encode it i get video issue... however i was wrong... extras are at 29,97... movie is24 frame... but issue still remains in movie too... grey screen with only audio heraing for the first 2 or 3 sec and random grey screen during movie.... what the hell this damned movie? reallly strange....
i dont know what kind of thing to try now.... i tried everything.... only way is reset bd rebuilder ... please let me know how can i clean win registry to restart brand new bdrb
viking73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 15:51   #11109  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
@A.Fenderson

I guarantee you something changed. That's how it works. That message won't come up unless it has.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 15:53   #11110  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
[12:15:52] BD Rebuilder v0.37.03 (beta)
- Source: ARMA_LETALE_3
- Input BD size: 29,78 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:19:12.477]
- Target BD size: 22,95 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[12:15:55] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [12:15:55] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00075]
- [12:15:59] Reencoding: VID_00075 (1 of 6)
- [12:15:59] Collecting video information
- Source Video: VC-1, 720x480
- Rate/Length: 29,970fps, 1.542 frames
- Inverse Telecining in effect (IVTC)
- [12:15:59] Reencoding: VID_00075, Pass 1 of 1
- [12:16:19] Video Encode complete
- [12:16:19] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
- [12:16:19] Multiplexing M2TS
- [12:16:20] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00109]
- [12:16:23] Reencoding: VID_00109 (2 of 6)
- [12:16:23] Collecting video information
- Source Video: VC-1, 720x480
- Rate/Length: 29,970fps, 1.663 frames
- Inverse Telecining in effect (IVTC)
- [12:16:23] Reencoding: VID_00109, Pass 1 of 1
[12:16:38]PHASE ONE aborted by user request

here's what i get when starting encoding.... im thinking seriously that is a problem of bd movie ... original size however plays well with no issue... when i encode it i get video issue... however i was wrong... extras are at 29,97... movie is24 frame... but issue still remains in movie too... grey screen with only audio heraing for the first 2 or 3 sec and random grey screen during movie.... what the hell this damned movie? reallly strange....
i dont know what kind of thing to try now.... i tried everything.... only way is reset bd rebuilder ... please let me know how can i clean win registry to restart brand new bdrb
It's almost assuredly a bad rip. The gray screen comes up for frames that can't be decoded properly.

I'll see if I can find that disc, and find out why the "Inverse Telecining" message comes up. Have you tried it with IVTC disabled?
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 16:07   #11111  |  Link
Capsbackup
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
im in pal.... italy.....now im little confusing.... however now im downloading another movie and will try .... hope to get it working.....
If this is true, this may be the problem!
Are you ripping an original Blu-ray? or acquiring by another method?
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 18:29   #11112  |  Link
viking73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
It's almost assuredly a bad rip. The gray screen comes up for frames that can't be decoded properly.

I'll see if I can find that disc, and find out why the "Inverse Telecining" message comes up. Have you tried it with IVTC disabled?
with previous version of bd rebuilder 03604 ivtc option was deselected by default and i converted alot of bd with no problem... when i started the new 03703 i notice immediately the option ivtc selected and if i disable i got black screen in encoding (only audio) and i noticed a very fast speed encoding (about 400 frame/sec instead on normal 20 30 when selected) i converted a roberto benigni movie and got no problem (was vc1 24 frame) and no ivtc message during encoding even if the option was selected!
i really wondering what the hell could be happened with this movie ... if you find the disc and try let me know... lethal weapon 3 (from boxset of 4 movie) euro version for sure (it has alot of languages) i will try to download the 4th movie and check what's happened.... if you think it could be helpful i can re download the first or second movie that i just converted using 03604 version and try to reencode with new version.... if i got error it must be bd rebuilder for sure because as you can see the system is right configured and win 7 is just reinstalled and clean... however if there is a ay to clean registry and try to restart bd rebuilder let me know and i will try ok? thx...

ps i got the movie from internte and not ripped by disc directly but i think they are good rip... the first 2 movie were ok... i dont know why the 3rd must have problems... however in original size the movie plays well....
viking73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 19:23   #11113  |  Link
Stormcrow
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
im in pal.... italy..... im sure everything is correct and only thing changed is bd rebuilder... im not sure if i run it for the fisrt time as administrator.... maybe i wrong something... can you explain me how can i reset win registry to restart bd rebuilder as new? all codecs are set correctly... now i will try to disable vc1 option... maybe it works.... however i tried to use another bd program (bd cloner) and it reports lethal weapon 3 as 24 frame rate instead of 29,97 as bd rebuilder.... now im little confusing.... maybe bd rebuilder recognise incorrectly the frame rate and so it starts with ivtc option? however now im downloading another movie and will try .... hope to get it working..... let me know how can i do to restart bd rebuilder clean as run as first time thx....
Could you PLEASE learn how to write!

Sentences start with a Capital Letter.
Sentences end with a full stop.

They...don't..run..on...and...on...with...tripple...dots...everywhere...you...are...hurtling...our...eyes...

( Well, mine at least. )

Break the text into easily digestible paragraphs with the Return key.

Please?

--
SC
Stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 19:36   #11114  |  Link
Capsbackup
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
ps i got the movie from internte and not ripped by disc directly but i think they are good rip... the first 2 movie were ok... i dont know why the 3rd must have problems... however in original size the movie plays well....
Since BD-RB is designed to be used on original Blu-ray discs, ripped preferably with AnyDVD HD, or DVDFab if you must, your situation suggests either a preprocessed disc or an illegally obtained download. Both are not what jdobbs has made clear are acceptable sources!
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 20:22   #11115  |  Link
viking73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Since BD-RB is designed to be used on original Blu-ray discs, ripped preferably with AnyDVD HD, or DVDFab if you must, your situation suggests either a preprocessed disc or an illegally obtained download. Both are not what jdobbs has made clear are acceptable sources!
they were ripped with anydvd.... i know... i will download again a previous movie encoded with 036 04 and check if with new version encoding will be fine....
let me know if someone experienced something similar thanks again and sorry for my bad english
viking73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 21:37   #11116  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
they were ripped with anydvd.... i know... i will download again a previous movie encoded with 036 04 and check if with new version encoding will be fine....
let me know if someone experienced something similar thanks again and sorry for my bad english
Ok... if you are downloading them -- THEY ARE NOT ORIGINAL MOVIES! You are violating the rules of this bug reporting thread, and are also violating rule 6 of this forum -- strike issued.

Here is the bottom line. If you aren't physically inserting a disc into your drive, ripping it yourself, and running BD-RB against the output -- you are NOT TO POST IN THIS THREAD. If you download ANYTHING you get what you get... and if you read through this forum you'll see that THAT IS ALMOST ALWAYS WHERE THE PROBLEM IS.

Continue posting these types of "bugs" and you will get additional strikes and eventual inability to participate in this forum. You have been warned.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 24th January 2011 at 21:45.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 00:09   #11117  |  Link
viking73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
i dont know about that rule i hosted my disc on server because i dont have space to keep them all...
They were ripped from original discs.... and get this trouble... used anydvd to extract them and backuped on server... but are mine files!!! I
keep them in original size but for playing on bd reader i reduce to bd25... hope i explained now.... sorry for misunderstanding....
However the issue still remains! now im getting back the 2nd movie to rencode and check if there is a bug in the new version .
As you can see my system is right configured and drivers set correctly.
thanks and sorry
viking73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 03:05   #11118  |  Link
HWK
Registered User
 
HWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
im in pal.... italy..... im sure everything is correct and only thing changed is bd rebuilder... im not sure if i run it for the fisrt time as administrator.... maybe i wrong something... can you explain me how can i reset win registry to restart bd rebuilder as new? all codecs are set correctly... now i will try to disable vc1 option... maybe it works.... however i tried to use another bd program (bd cloner) and it reports lethal weapon 3 as 24 frame rate instead of 29,97 as bd rebuilder.... now im little confusing.... maybe bd rebuilder recognise incorrectly the frame rate and so it starts with ivtc option? however now im downloading another movie and will try .... hope to get it working..... let me know how can i do to restart bd rebuilder clean as run as first time thx....
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
with previous version of bd rebuilder 03604 ivtc option was deselected by default and i converted alot of bd with no problem... when i started the new 03703 i notice immediately the option ivtc selected and if i disable i got black screen in encoding (only audio) and i noticed a very fast speed encoding (about 400 frame/sec instead on normal 20 30 when selected) i converted a roberto benigni movie and got no problem (was vc1 24 frame) and no ivtc message during encoding even if the option was selected!
i really wondering what the hell could be happened with this movie ... if you find the disc and try let me know... lethal weapon 3 (from boxset of 4 movie) euro version for sure (it has alot of languages) i will try to download the 4th movie and check what's happened.... if you think it could be helpful i can re download the first or second movie that i just converted using 03604 version and try to reencode with new version.... if i got error it must be bd rebuilder for sure because as you can see the system is right configured and win 7 is just reinstalled and clean... however if there is a ay to clean registry and try to restart bd rebuilder let me know and i will try ok? thx...

ps i got the movie from internte and not ripped by disc directly but i think they are good rip... the first 2 movie were ok... i dont know why the 3rd must have problems... however in original size the movie plays well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
i dont know about that rule i hosted my disc on server because i dont have space to keep them all...
They were ripped from original discs.... and get this trouble... used anydvd to extract them and backuped on server... but are mine files!!! I
keep them in original size but for playing on bd reader i reduce to bd25... hope i explained now.... sorry for misunderstanding....
However the issue still remains! now im getting back the 2nd movie to rencode and check if there is a bug in the new version .
As you can see my system is right configured and drivers set correctly.
thanks and sorry
Not to be big daddy, but I am confused which one of them is correct one. In one post you say your downloading in another one you are saying there are my own disc.

To be honest if I was in place of Jdobbs, I won't even trust you anymore. By the way you won't get help unless orginial are used any by that I mean not renting them and making backup.

Last edited by HWK; 25th January 2011 at 03:15.
HWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 04:04   #11119  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 19,869
Add to that the fact that he says he is in a PAL country -- but somehow has a 29.97fps extra on his disc (which is an NTSC signal standard). That doesn't sound right to me.

I wasn't born yesterday.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 06:11   #11120  |  Link
setarip_old
Registered User
 
setarip_old's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 16,274
@jdobbs

Regarding posts by "Viking73":

Am I misinterpreting something, or is the following indicative of something other than an original, commercial Blu-ray disc:?

Quote:
Source Video: VC-1, 720x480
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.