Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 14th December 2008, 19:59   #241  |  Link
SuperGoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiekayee View Post
@Kend00: same story for the second bond pack - the same jar files are different, as well with the one certificate.
Also, for Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem I have a different MovieObject.bdmv between DumpHD and AnyDVD HD.
For them to be the same, you have to turn off Region Code removal, BD-Live removal, PUOs removal and Adverts removal in AnyDVD. If you don't remove BD+ with DumpHD, you will have to turn off BD+ removal in AnyDVD too. Basically, just leave "Enable Blu-ray support" on in AnyDVD. All other options - off. Now you can do binary comparisons.
SuperGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 20:16   #242  |  Link
yippiekayee

I think you missed my comments in this post.. I already have turned off all the AnyDVD HD features that would change the ripped files.
yippiekayee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 21:37   #243  |  Link
KenD00

Thanks for your report, i can imagine what the problem is. Interactive content code, BD-J on Blu-Ray, HDi on HD-DVD, has the ability to interact with AACS. This of course does only work if the player is in AACS mode which it is obviously not when playing back a decrypted rip . And maybe it can do other fancy stuff to check if the source is still encrypted, i don't know.

Thats why AnyDVD HD edits the JAR archives, it removes code that uses AACS stuff. Thats something what i don't do. DumpHD only removes AACS encryption from encrypted files, it does not analyse the content code and modify it. Thats something beyond my current capability and especially my capacity and i doubt that i will ever implement such functionality.

With AnyDVD HD on the windows side this isn't really necessary, my primary target is the *nix world now, BD-J and friends aren't an issue there yet so i won't start to worry about this missing feature until that changes .

KenD00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 23:42   #244  |  Link
SuperGoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiekayee View Post
I think you missed my comments in this post.. I already have turned off all the AnyDVD HD features that would change the ripped files.
Ah, sorry. I did not notice this. But now I have a few questions: 1) Do these James Bond movies have BD+ on them? 2) If yes, does AnyDVD handle it? 3) Do bdvmdbg/DumpHD handle it, too? 4) If you un-check "Remove BD+" in AnyDVD, does it still modify any .jar, .bdmv, .cer files? Thanks!

BTW, AnyDVD started making BD+ related modifications to MovieObject.bdmv right when it introduced BD+ support. They even have a special term for it, which I forgot. So it should be an essential part of BD+ removal process.

Last edited by SuperGoof; 14th December 2008 at 23:44.
SuperGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 23:46   #245  |  Link
KenD00

DumpHD 0.6

This new version adds automatic BD+ removal to the feature list. Again, as it was with automatic key retrieval, this is done using an external entity, this time the BDVM Debugger.

For this feature to work you need the upcoming BDVM Debugger 0.1.5 or a later version and at least aacskeys 0.3.6. Just copy all files and subdirectories of the BDVM Debugger into the directory of DumpHD and it get automatically used.

Please keep in mind that the BDVM Debugger is still in development and that there are titles which it cannot process right now. If the BDVM Debugger locks up DumpHD locks up too.

Old 15th December 2008, 10:31   #246  |  Link
yippiekayee

@Superdump: all those titles are BD+ protected and AnyDVD HD can handle them, so does DumpHD (with a valid convtable of course), and yes, if I remove "remove BD+" in AnyDVD, it still modifies the files. Interestingly, if I run md5sums on the disk while AnyDVD is running, I get a different checksum than from the files I had previously ripped to my harddisk.
The MovieObject.bdmv only differs on AVP2 - and the dumphd rip can still be played by TMT.. you just have to not press next during the second trailer or it gets stuck. For the bond titles, only the jar files differ. I haven't run md5sums on any other entire discs but those.
yippiekayee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 15:00   #247  |  Link
sl1pkn07
Pajas Mentales...

hello

this Warnings is normal?

sl1pkn07@SpinFlo:~/aplicaciones/aacskeys-0.3.6$ make
==== Building aacskeys ====
aacs_aes.cpp
aacskeys.cpp
src/aacskeys.cpp: In function ‘void GetCurrentPath(char*)’:
src/aacskeys.cpp:167: aviso: se descarta el valor de devolución de ‘char* getcwd(char*, size_t)’, se declaró con el atributo warn_unused_result
In function ‘char* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)’,
inlined from ‘int process_media_key_block(int, bool)’ at src/aacskeys.cpp:871:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:253: aviso: la llamada a ‘__fgets_chk_warn’ se redecló con aviso de atributo: fgets called with bigger size than length of destination buffer
aacs_ecdsa.cpp
ioctl.cpp
cmac.cpp
cmac_aes.cpp
mmc.cpp
Linking aacskeys
==== Building libaacskeys ====
aacs_aes.cpp
aacskeys.cpp
src/aacskeys.cpp: In function ‘void GetCurrentPath(char*)’:
src/aacskeys.cpp:167: aviso: se descarta el valor de devolución de ‘char* getcwd(char*, size_t)’, se declaró con el atributo warn_unused_result
src/aacskeys.cpp: In function ‘void Java_dumphd_aacs_AACSKeys_getKeys(JNIEnv*, _jobject*, _jstring*, _jobject*)’:
src/aacskeys.cpp:2065: aviso: conversión obsoleta de una constante de cadena a ‘char*’
src/aacskeys.cpp:2065: aviso: conversión obsoleta de una constante de cadena a ‘char*’
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:253: aviso: la llamada a ‘__fgets_chk_warn’ se redecló con aviso de atributo: fgets called with bigger size than length of destination buffer
aacs_ecdsa.cpp
ioctl.cpp
cmac.cpp
cmac_aes.cpp
mmc.cpp
Linking libaacskeys
sl1pkn07@SpinFlo:~/aplicaciones/aacskeys-0.3.6$

greetings

im edit premake for SSL path. im use ubuntu 8.10 64bits. openssl 0.9.8g

Last edited by sl1pkn07; 15th December 2008 at 15:07.
sl1pkn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 17:15   #248  |  Link
loo3aem3ON

Where is the playlist on a blue ray disc or in other words which file determines the order in which the m2ts files (movie trailers, threats etc before the movie) are played back? (This is about the second parameter of event#0110).
loo3aem3ON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 19:14   #249  |  Link
KenD00

There is not the one playlist, its a bit more complicated.

The entry point is the file BDVM/index.bdmv, this file defines the first play and topmenu items and the titles which can be of the type BD-J or HDMV, this is like VIDEO_TS on DVD's. Depending on the title type there are two paths to follow.

For HDMV, the titles refer to a Movie Object which are defined in the file BDMV/MovieObject.bdmv. Each Movie Object is like a VTS on a DVD. A Movie Object contains a program which at some points will start the playback of a Playlist (from BDMV/PLAYLIST). A Playlist finally references the actual m2ts files to playback (actually it refers to the Clipinf files which contain the timestamp to file offset translations).

For BD-J the Java program inside the corresponding JAR archive controls the playback process.

To actually figure out what exactly is played back in what order i think there is no other way than to either analyse the code or execute and trace it . I'm not aware of a tool that has such a functionality for BD like PGCEdit has for DVD's. A not fully exact way would be to play the movie, try to find the m2ts you have seen and check which playlists refer them.

A great tool to check out the BD structure files is BDEdit.

Old 15th December 2008, 22:14   #250  |  Link
evdberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenD00 View Post
For BD-J the Java program inside the corresponding JAR archive controls the playback process.
Can you given an example of a movie that uses this method? I have not found one so far.
evdberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2008, 22:59   #251  |  Link
KenD00

Iron Man is fully BD-J, only first play (which just jumps to the first BD-J title) and topmenu (which does NOP and is hopefully prohibited) are Movie Objects, everything else is BD-J and the disc even seems to download additional BD-J's through BD-Live (because there are more BD-J objects defined than actually are on the disc).

@sl1pkn07:
First, this is an aacskeys related issue and this is not the aacskeys thread, please post in the proper thread next time. Second, my spanish isn't that good, but fortunately googles spanish is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl1pkn07
This *may* become a problem but so far it never has

Quote:
Thats a stupid error i have missed, it doesn't hurt until you haves lines longer than 1024 chars in ProcessingDeviceKeysSimple.txt

Quote:
The usual deprecation warning for string literals, can be safely ignored.

Anyway, i have corrected all these warnings but because they are not a real issue i won't make a new release just for them. They will be included in a later update.

Old 15th December 2008, 23:52   #252  |  Link
evdberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenD00 View Post
Iron Man is fully BD-J, only first play (which just jumps to the first BD-J title) and topmenu (which does NOP and is hopefully prohibited) are Movie Objects, everything else is BD-J and the disc even seems to download additional BD-J's through BD-Live (because there are more BD-J objects defined than actually are on the disc).
Quote:
To actually figure out what exactly is played back in what order i think there is no other way than to either analyse the code or execute and trace it.
Iron Man plays 00000.mpls for the main feature, so no need to analyse the code or other difficult stuff. Maybe I should refrase my question; do you know a movie title for which we should analyse BD-J code to find what to playback and in which order?
evdberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2008, 15:31   #253  |  Link
KenD00

Figuring out the main m2ts for Iron Man is indeed simple, there is only one big file and only one playlist refers it (looks like we have different discs because on mine its 00000.m2ts which is played back by 00002.mpls).

I think you are referring to these seamless branching discs where the main movie is split across several files, i don't own any of these discs but from what i have heard its usually one playlist which plays the main title, usually the biggest one, so in this case you can figure out again everything by just analysing playlists.

But i think that was not loo3aem3ON's question, i think he wants to know which playlist is active while specific content is beeing played back. And thats not so easy to see by just looking at the playlists. Ok, you are fine if most of the m2ts files are only referenced by one playlist, but its more difficult if not.

Take my I Am Legend for example. It has one m2ts for the main title, 00000.m2ts, (ok, actually two. For some stupid reason instead of using seamless branching for the alternative ending they encoded both versions as independent file so i have two 17 GB files) but there are three playlists which refer to this file, 00000.mpls, 00003.mpls, 00004.mpls, almost identical except some flags and subpaths (whatever this is, i don't know the BD specs). Now how do i know which playlist is active while watching the main title? This is not important for most of us, but maybe for someone who wants to know what BD+ content code actually announces when playing back a file .

Last edited by KenD00; 16th December 2008 at 15:34.
Old 19th December 2008, 09:37   #254  |  Link
chavonbravo

What would prevent this from compiling with jdk 1.4.2? Just curiosity as it would be easier for my setup to compile as such.
chavonbravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2008, 12:16   #255  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

DumpHD uses generics.. a Java language feature introduced in the 5.0 release (and that was released a long long time ago).
Old 19th December 2008, 23:05   #256  |  Link
ggking7

I just tried to use dumphd-0.6 for the first time with a BD+ disc (What Happens In Vegas) and it just pegs one of my CPU cores (after: "[I] TRAP_LoadContentCode: Loading BDSVM/00001.svm (block 7)") and there doesn't seem to be any disc activity. Is this one of the discs the BDVM Debugger can't handle yet? I did notice this:

Code:
Loading BDVM... [W] No 'player/player_executable.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_02.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_03.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_04.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_05.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_07.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
ggking7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2008, 23:24   #257  |  Link
dirio49
JuSt a PoWer uSEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggking7 View Post
I just tried to use dumphd-0.6 for the first time with a BD+ disc (What Happens In Vegas) and it just pegs one of my CPU cores (after: "[I] TRAP_LoadContentCode: Loading BDSVM/00001.svm (block 7)") and there doesn't seem to be any disc activity. Is this one of the discs the BDVM Debugger can't handle yet? I did notice this:

Code:
Loading BDVM... [W] No 'player/player_executable.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_02.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_03.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_04.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_05.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
[W] No 'player/mem_area_07.bin' found! TRAP_DiscoveryRAM might give wrong results!
those files are found in the zip that containts the debuger

http://uploaded.to/?id=xcco6l
Old 20th December 2008, 00:56   #258  |  Link
ggking7

I had extracted the .7z archive with '7z e *.7z' instead of '7z x *.7z' so it didn't extract the full paths.

I did it correctly this time and I don't see the same errors, but it still just pegs my CPU with no disc activity after:

[I] TRAP_LoadContentCode: Loading BDSVM/00001.svm (block 7)

I notice this in the output:

Loading BDVM... OK
BDVM 0.1.5
[snip]
BD+ protection : YES
Conversion Table : MISSING
Old 20th December 2008, 17:35   #259  |  Link
KenD00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggking7 View Post
BD+ protection : YES
Conversion Table : MISSING
That output is ok, it indicates that you haven't supplied a Conversion Table manually and results in the BDVM beeing executed .

If you have full CPU load and don't get any further output most probably the BDVM can't handle your disc. To be sure, use the BDVM Debugger directly, if it behaves the same report back in the BDVM thread about your disc, maybe they can help you there.

Old 20th December 2008, 18:04   #260  |  Link
ggking7

Thanks, I'll investigate the disc.