Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Old 26th March 2004, 13:10   #1  |  Link
astragalos

Please Help: Problem Authoring AVI to DVD with subtitles

Hello:

In the last days I have tested a feature that I am quite sure that does not function very well. I have tried to convert an AVI file with .srt subtitles into a DVD-R image in order to put many converted avi files with their subtitles together after that.
Anyway the problem is following: DVD2SVCD does everything perfect until Scenarist. I don't know why Sceneraist brakes the encoded video in many peaces I supose in order to make chapters, but the problem is that in the final video chapters are not in the right position so I finally have a DVD-Video which begins, then runs to the end and then goes on.
In addition though I put 2 subtitles, one in english and one in spanish the program make an image in which I only can see 2 subtitles wich are spanish twice.

And thatīs it . I'll appreciate any help.
Thanks
astragalos is offline   Reply With Quote