Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > Advanced authoring

Old 24th November 2002, 18:36   #1  |  Link
Gradlock

Problems with Ocean's Eleven (Rat Pack version)

The movie itself is good the problem lies with the chapters. As far as I've been able to read any WB DVD is a pain in the ass to reauthor. The problem lies in that the movie VOBs have the usual FBI logo and other crap in front adding to the actual movie file length. For some reason the put the trailers in front of the movie. The movie itself is about 2hrs 7mins and with the additional crap it's about 2hrs 13mins. When I insert the chapters that area all offset by one (the chapter selected in the scenes selection menu corresponds to the previous chapter) The chapters I got from from chatperxtractor all seem to correspond to the movie only. How do I work around this. The original movie shows the WB intro logo, then goes into the scene selection menu. Should I get rid of the VOB cells that correspond to the FBI, WB logo or is there another method I should use. I'm using the CCE/Maestro method