View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2013, 04:04   #18946  |  Link
sgraves66

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Well, I guess you could create a thread which disables and de-focuses your window once every second. Wouldn't that workaround the problem?
I was thinking about trying something similar, but the mouse wheel issue is a bit more complicated. I would explain more, but it's a bit off topic. Don't want to take too much time away. Thanks for the suggestion.

On a different note, is there something special that needs to be done to display the seek bar in madVR? I simply query IAMStreamSelect on the filter graph to perform absolute positioning. i.e:

this.MediaSeeking.SetPositions(DsLong.FromInt64(next), AMSeekingSeekingFlags.AbsolutePositioning, DsLong.FromInt64(0), AMSeekingSeekingFlags.NoPositioning);

Unlike MPC-HC, the seek bar doesn't show. I do have it enabled it in settings (rendering\exclusiveSettings\enableSeekbar). I planned to look through MPC source, but figured I'd ask here. It's been 4-5 years since working with DirectShow, so I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious.

Playback quality is unsurpassed with madVR. Between this and LAV filters, it's the combination I've been searching for since the late 90's, early 2000's. Thanks so much for the hard work.
sgraves66 is offline   Reply With Quote