View Single Post
Old 14th January 2013, 10:55   #16880  |  Link
FlygeSoppen

Strange Problem

Hi

I have a strange problem I hope someone could help me with.

I have read through a large porsion of this thread and searched the internet for days,
but I have not found a solution for my problem yet.. Im about to go bananas!

Having installed MPC-HC + Madvr + Lav on different computers without problems.

One old gaming pc with Opteron cpu, a Geforce 620 card and WinXP, worked! but as expected a little choppy.

One Dell Precision M4300 Laptop With Quadro Card and WinXP, a little choppy in window mode but worked great in full screen.

I Did the same on my Home computer, Specs:
P5K Premium mainboard, QX6850 Quad core 3ghz(overclocked to 3.6ghz), 8gb RAM, Geforce 670 card, Xfi soundcard and WinXP.
It did not work out that well. I have tryed to follow different guides on the net without any success.

When all is installed and configured just like the other computers, all I get is about 1minute of hanging blackness
with choppy sound and then some laggy film afterwards.. Its the same in window and fullscreen.

Configurations on the my home computer is exactly the same as the others.
Windows is updated, I have tried different Nvidia drivers(i am now using 310.90)
Having tested all different settings within MadVr, LAV filters, MPC and Nvidia drivers,
All is the newest versions. Nothing helps! All of the Frameworks versions is allso updated..

This computer is completely stable, new games work great and all other codecs and filters work except MadVr.

Does anybody know what it could be?

Any help would be very mouch appreciated
FlygeSoppen is offline   Reply With Quote