View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 18:16   #11240  |  Link
albain
Media Control author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarad View Post
I have no crash now with rgb32 output but with YUY2 there is crash like with other versions

But I have the same bug with 3336: many subs are not displayed. For example in the first 35 secondes the only sub displayed is "abandon ship" at 29 second. With 3326 there wasn't this problem.
Ok for yuy2 but I think that the behaviour is correct in rev 3336

I know that rev 3326 displayed the first subs but it did not respect the PGS format

In the new revision I have to wait for the next subtitle to know if the current one is really finished to parse which explains why you can't see it during the first seconds of the video. But after the first subs it should be fine

Also note that the MPC splitter is buggy and does not detect the PGS streams early enough. But once the stream is detected and you have selected it, you can go back to the beginning of the video and the first subs should be displayed

Maybe this new behaviour could be improved but I would like to confirm first that the implementation is correct (YUY2 colorspace apart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Any news on the recently introduced bug that ffdshow only picks up the DTS core when files are played from the begining? If you directly seek and start playback in the middle ffdshow only decodes the DTS HD stream.
I'll take a look on it tomorrow. Don't hesitate to remind me it if I forget

Last edited by albain; 31st March 2010 at 18:19.
albain is offline   Reply With Quote