View Single Post
Old 7th September 2011, 11:16   #81  |  Link
tkozdras

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMan View Post
The problem: On some discs the class files are hash-signed, so if you change even 1 bit in them (hex editor to change language text, for instance) - the menu will stop working because the hash signature won't match. The signatures for each class file are stored inside the jar (META-INF\SIG-BD00.RSA).

The solution: Make all the changes you want, then pack the entire thing to an ISO. Mount that ISO with your favorite virtual drive software, then run AnyDVD on that virtual drive. After the drive is ready for use (anydvd finished scanning it) - copy the content from the virtual drive to a new iso or directory.
This works because anydvd recalculates all the hashes of class files in all the jars when readying a disc for use.

Enjoy
The problem is that my AnyDVD doesn't recalcultes those hashes or I don't know. I checked SIG-BD00.SF file and I saw that hash signature for tblSU_T3_Sub_res.qct file, which was changed is the exactly the same as originally, so AnyDVD hasn't done any changes. Maybe AnyDVD 6.8.5.0 version is not ok or maybe it should be fully functional not the unregistered one... is there any other solution

Best, Tom
tkozdras is offline   Reply With Quote