View Single Post
Old 15th March 2013, 20:18   #18004  |  Link
Niyawa

Good to know you figured out the issue artios, turned out to be more simple than we thought. I have one more question for everyone, this I'm really lost since I have no idea what could cause it.

"I cant seem to get the "CUVID Hardware/GPU Deinterlacing" to work. I set it to "Enable Adaptive HW Deinterlacing" and set it to the "50p/60p (Video)" option as well as enabled "high-Quality Processing". I'm running a Nvidia 670 so i know it is not a horsepower issue. I more want to just see if the video playback is smoother since it ups the videos to 60fps. Anyone know how to get this working?"

I know any sort of hardware acceleration won't work with 10-bit, but it doesn't really seem to be the case there, so I'm also asking for directions in that one. Any help is appreciated as always. Oh- I also did a search in the forum and around Google before asking, so I'm fairly confident this is a "new" issue. Both of them are using KCP pack which has madVR (0.86.1), LAV Filters (0.55.3), and MPC-HC lite.

Last edited by Niyawa; 16th March 2013 at 01:32. Reason: Removed something that was already answered.
Niyawa is offline   Reply With Quote