View Single Post
Old 12th August 2009, 08:58   #8  |  Link
hamletiii

Yes, the 30fps corrected the drop problem, big thanks for the program and quick reply. But this option is not listed in the input:

FRAMERATE Either of: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94

After getting the xml file, it has to be edited back to 29.97 since scenarist BD only takes 29.97 drop or non-drop.

And I assume for 23.976 non-drop source, I have to use 24 as input to avoid drop problem, right?

For the image quality, after I uncheck "Remove unused colors" in fireworks, the quality improves quite a bit. Now I have to look really close to see the white pixels, but they are there. So what's the reason you choose to output non 8bit RGBA pngs? It seems a little impractical to have true color pngs since most programs are designed to output BDMV structure.

Also I've tried the pinned PunkGraphicStream which has almost the same function as this one, except it only generates sup file ready to use for tsmuxer. That program uses libass which generates the sup file quite fast, while this program scans every frame of the video and output png one by one which takes quite some time. Have you considered to improve the efficiency of the program?

Last edited by hamletiii; 12th August 2009 at 09:03.
hamletiii is offline   Reply With Quote