View Single Post
Old 14th January 2004, 14:26   #19  |  Link
DVD

Quote:
Originally posted by Josip Tosic
When I load DVDtoOGM, go to "Bitrate" tab and change the movie duration, audio size is not updated. I have to change audio bitrate/size settings to update it. So, you should recalculate audio on duration change.

Also, instead of up/down arrows on "Final file size" you should put a drop-down with 74/80/90/100 min CD sizes in MB. If anyone wants to fine tune the numbers there's always "Total file size."

If the audio file doesn't have the "long" name that DVD Decrypter creates I cannot add the audio processing to the queue. That's what caused that problem I reported earlier. The delay couldn't be auto-detected. It would be nice if the delay could be entered manually as well.
1.) I noticed this Audio-Problem to an I fixed it... The Bugfix will be available hopefully quite soon.

2.) Don't think this is so important the time you need to choose or just enter the CD size won't be so different... Also we can say that many people always use the same CD size.

3.)I will fix the DELAY Problem... You can enter the delay youself next time...

Quote:
Originally posted by Josip Tosic
1. any plans 2 support of (loading) avi(TV captures)???

2. In video tab related to compressablility, displaying Bits/Pix*frames field would be user freindly

3. Can the audio bit rate be locked between Bitrate and audio tab, changing in bitrate should also reflect in audio tab... so user will not set different settings in both tabs..(I did this, 56k in bit rate and 64 in audio tab, ofcourse recalculate bitrate if need, helped me to hit the target.)

4. Ogg quality profile -1 (32kbps) can also be added..

waiting for .1 buf-fix

####edited

Problem ???

In the video tab, input aspect ratio, if i select other AR and enter 2.35, the Height value doent changes... it will reflect the previous value, i.e i select 16:9(Height changes), then 4.3(height changes) and then other AR with 2.35, the Height value doent changes, it hs the 4.3 height.
(Just to cross verify, i checked the same in GK, the height changes
accroding to the Ar selection

I hv noticed that after a compress check, dvd2ogm doesn't relases the system RAM!!!!!(i checked that GK does realease the system ram immediately after compress check).... am the only one hving this prob???
sys: p4, winxp sp1.

Somehow the postgian values are not retained when the final movie is muxed with Ogg audio!!!!. When i play the ogm file, the vorbis decoder property shows that the gian is 0dbm, in fact playing only the audio file show +10 dbm. Hv to remux the audio to see the proper gain and ofcourse the loudness...
1.) Support of avi input will not be available soon, but its on my list...

2.) what do you mean by this... Sorry

3.) Done... The Calculated Audio-Quality will be used for Video-Tab, if you use the same order...

Problem:
Yes, the values are not updated properly. I'm on it, but i need some time for this, because fixing this is not so easy...

RAM: Well, I'm not sure if this is a DVDtoOgm Problem... It might also be a problem of Windows an VirtualDubMod... The only strange thing is that it works with GKnot, but i will test this...

You Audioproblem is a VirtualDubMod Problem... I talked about this with Cyrius. Maybe its fixed with the latest VirtualDubMod release... I'll check. If not, I'll contact him again...

Bye DVD

CU DVD
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote