View Single Post
Old 5th June 2019, 15:37   #56504  |  Link
dzonibegood

Hello!

I'm responding again for the second time but more prepared as i have managed to make MPC HC work with madVR and LAV filters. Now my issue is that the image somewhat looks like it has a "greenish" tint to it with madVR HDR. When watching with VLC HDR it looks proper coloration. No tints at all.
I have enabled madVR with the hardware accelleration and followed all the instructions to properly set the madVR for HDR reproduction. Everyone announces and says that madVR is definitive version to go but if it is then why does it look worse (color reproduction faulty with a green tint) compared to VLC 3.0.6 HDR?
HDR has been enabled in windows and there is literally almost no difference between the two beside this feint greenish tint to it when watching with MadVR.

Am I doing something wrong here? Did i not set MadVR correctly? This is happening across all the players i tried with MadVR. Bellow you will find links to 2 images for madVR and the same shots with VLC, please if you can assist me here it would be very helpful for me as i do want to use the definitive player for HDR reproduction.

MadVR HDR
VLC HDR

My configuration:
Sony XF90 55 inch display
PC: i5 6600k @ 4.7ghz
RX480 with 8 gigs
16 gigs of DDR4
dzonibegood is offline   Reply With Quote