View Single Post
Old 13th November 2012, 05:10   #173  |  Link
Incendia
watches the world burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor View Post
No. If you provide a patch it will be faster.
Can you tell me where I need to look? I have no experience but it doesn't seem like it would be hard or time consuming to add. Since AVISource is required to pull in frameserving, this is pretty much useless without such an options ( Since I have to go back and encode the audio separately, then remux the files... Might as well just manually make the avs file that has audio=true at that point, less work overall. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor View Post
That is already the case. Only if in batch processing the first part of the jobs are failing, the following files will not be processed.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying? If one job fails to index it's file ( broken file or simply a hiccup since it never retries to make sure it's really broken ), every other job that would normally be spun up after it is never put in the job list and thus never takes place ( Because for whatever reason one click doesn't add every file to the pending jobs list ahead of time like it should ). It just dies right there ( Kind of annoying to wake up to that in the morning, so many encoding hours lost! ).
Incendia is offline   Reply With Quote