View Single Post
Old 7th February 2011, 18:51   #73  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
I'm not talking about Verbatim, I'm talking about all of them. Verbatim was your idea.
It's not easy debating a topic with someone who has such a varying grip on reality.

Quote:
I'm afraid there are no longer good DVDRs nowadays. I own some CDRs that are some 12 years old but still yield lower C1/C2 than a brand new CDR burnt yesterday. The DVD technology is close to its end, no manufacturers spend time and energy for producing quality items ... yes, not even Verbatim.
My idea????????????
I'm just debating your contention as I regularly use Verbatim discs so they're the discs I can discuss from experience.

Quote:
Feel free not to believe, it won't make a difference to the world.
Thanks, but I was going to consider most of what you posted a load of nonsense, even without your permission. And of course as the thread has progressed, and you've failed to answer more and more questions, you've pretty much proved me to be correct by default.

Can you provide an example of one of these quality burns I've never experienced?

And can you explain why, if Verbatim's quality has dropped, I'm producing burns of the same quality today as you were getting two years ago, as long of course, you took the samples from your "premium collection"?
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote