View Single Post
Old 30th May 2018, 21:08   #51075  |  Link
madjock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polopretress View Post
It is the standard setting except -1 in total pixel vertical (means -1 in vertical back porch) ==> you are just lucky.
Just for information, you do not have to focus on the time displayed for the first frame drop/repeat occurs if you have a deviation clock of this value. just focus on the value of "display" because the value of the time counter is wrong.

For having deviation clock at this value, you probably use MPC-be (or equivalent).
Potplayer is not creating clock deviation (will trend to 0.00000% after few seconds) and in this situation the value of time counter (1 frame repeat/drop every is correct and consistent with the value of "display" indicator.
I don't think Im lucky, I have messed with the odd pixel here and there and never achieved anything like this, there were also a few people on the thread that got good results with it, a bit like the MadVR customs that I had no joy with.

I am using MPC-HC and KODI and Dsplayer, KODI gives even better results.

I also assume you are not Bitstreaming DTS-HD or TrueHD via HDMI to get 0.000000% and POT player uses some sort of re-clock, which is no use to people who want to Bitstream.
madjock is offline   Reply With Quote