Thread: PgcEdit 0.6.3.1
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2006, 11:04   #400  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Right, the DVD size function in the Files menu do not take the DVD-Rom files into account. But I like it as it is. This way, you can see the size used by the video files only, in case you have the intention to remove the other files before burning. Also, this function do not check if the DVD-Video files are in a VIDEO_TS subfolder, and must therefore exclude all files that are one level up.
Anyway, I think it's easy enough to check the size with DVD-ROM files with the burn function.

I don't understand how it is possible to have 7 nested directories on a standard DVD-Video, since it's not standard compliant. Hence my question. I wanted to know if you copied the DVD-ROM files straight from the original DVD to the root DVD folder. If DVDFILES is a new directory you have created to put the DVD-ROM files, it could explain the problem. Otherwise, it means that it is legal (or at least harmless) to have more than 6 nested directories on a DVD-Video. If it's the case, I could add the -D parameter. But maybe i'll break something else. I want to be sure it is really harmless.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote