Thread: PgcEdit 0.6.3.1
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2006, 22:55   #396  |  Link
Edsel

Hello, got several questions here.

Is there a known problem with 0.6.3.1 no longer closing Imgburn 1.0 after a succesful burn? Older versions used to close it no problem.

I also get an iso creation window every time now, instead of only on errors. The "always show creation log" is not checked. Is there another option to turn this off? I can't seem to find one. I'm wondering if this is related, since the window pops up it can't close Imgburn, etc.

Request: I really wish the Image Size check command would *include* the dvd rom files, not exclude them. Telling me "Hey, it'll fit, but I haven't counted a bunch of stuff" really does the user no good.

On a related note, I've got a disk with some dvd-rom files I want to include, but it can't build an iso succesfully. The directory tree is deep, files located in \common\win\lang\en\scrview\images etc, and the generated iso says that some files have been ignored (verified by opening the iso). The log file says to add -D or -R to mkisofs, but if I try and add them to the Burn Iso Setup, it just generates errors because PGCedit can no longer find the exe file. Adding quotes " just confuses it more.
Edsel is offline   Reply With Quote