View Single Post
Old 26th March 2009, 23:12   #2207  |  Link
DaMacFunkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Fenderson View Post
I've been trying to do a movie-only HD-DVD to BD9 of "12 Monkeys" and can't get the audio right: I followed the guide by Furiousflea, and BD-Rebuilder seems to run just fine, but the resulting BD9's m2ts file has no audio, though it is larger than the m2ts (which oddly *does* have audio) that is left in the "workfiles" directory created by BD-RB. I considered replacing the m2ts file in the BD9 output structure, but I'm guessing there might be conflicts with metadata contained elsewhere in the BD structure. Any thoughts on why the final shrunken workfile m2ts file plays back just fine, but no audio on the larger m2ts that is part of the proper output?

Also, thanks to jdobbs for letting us test this very useful program and everyone else who is contributing in their respective ways.
Dolby Digital + streams in HD DVD are not Blu-ray compliant, on the titles i have done, i used eac3to to extract 6 wav files, then re-encode to 1500kbps DTS with DTS surcode, (this required me to have Nero 7.xx installed) remux back to the video file (note vc-1 files also need to be fixed) then run through BDRB to DVD-9
DaMacFunkin is offline   Reply With Quote