View Single Post
Old 31st December 2008, 14:03   #55  |  Link
turbojet

Between the 2 MTS files I see that the one that plays wasn't created by x264 or the headers were removed, have you tried a 100% compliant encoder such as mainconcept?
As for the x264 encode keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 might be an issue, have you tried max 1 second?
The playable stream is tagged High@L4.1 the unplayable one is Main@L4.1, probably doesn't matter but its a difference.
Otherwise I'd try no b-frames with x264.
Also do you know what program and settings were used to create the menu that plays?

I found a few bugs.
- When move input is ticked I get this after tsmuxer finishes and it goes on to moving files: (RT) Invalid Array Index (1310). Valid Range (1-794) - Line 1147 and then it closes. If I don't tick this box it completes ok, but it freezes my computer for about 5 minutes while it moves files. Couldn't it just work on the output files in the output directory and delete when its done?
- When I press clr in media page, stop button while its working, or after mux finishes it won't let me add files again, program needs a restart.
- When I have 2 or more files in media page all I get for output is the first file and the menu files.
- When I create multiBD I get the same type of output as MultiAVCHD, shouldn't it be outputting BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders?
- When delete temp files is clicked the temp directories still exist, I see the log says you can delete them now, but isn't it intended to clean up?

Some feature requests.
- Use original chapter points instead of every 5 minutes. mkvinfo outputs them in a usable format, for other input's I'm unsure
- Integrate imgburn and have option to burn, image, or not use.
- Make window resizable, or at the least widen it enough so log window can easily be read
- Allow drag and drop to media page
- Either allow open with from context menu, or have a setting to pin/unpin from context menu for compatible input files
- When an external subtitle is found, allow the user to choose a language code for it
- Option to not use external subtitles
- Output to multiple AVCHD or BDMV that are playable
- Option to not include menu, I know this is a big point of the whole program but if it can effectively split 1 file into 2 playable AVCHD/BDMV's it's something tsmuxer alone can't do.

Finally thanks for the idea of the program, along with BD-RB it's a much needed innovation.

Last edited by turbojet; 31st December 2008 at 14:07.
turbojet is offline   Reply With Quote