View Single Post
Old 27th February 2009, 18:20   #8401  |  Link
rijnton

Please help me...

Can anyone help me please ? I am getting desparate.
At first I tried remuxing with eac3to, using a trial version of TMT. This went perfect !
So I thought to take the plunge and I bought the retail version of TMT (online download). It turns out to be version 2.1.6.129. But although TMT itself works perfectly, eac3to -test reports that Arcsoft DTS Decoder is not installed.
I already tried a lot of suggested solutions (copying .dll files to eac3to folder, registering commands etc), but nothing works. I also tried the environment path thing, but no success, although I don't know if I did that right. I went to My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Variables and selected Path and clicked Edit and added the value C:\Program Files\Common Files\Arcsoft\Bin. After that under Name there is PATH and under Value of C:\Program Files\Common Files\Arcsoft\Bin. Is that the correct way ?
Btw, before installing the "cracked, trial" version I made a Ghost backup and restored from that before installing the legal, bought version.
As I said, I am getting desperate because I bought TMT only for the decoder and now it turns out to be not working. Please help me.

Last edited by Guest; 28th February 2009 at 04:16. Reason: rule 6