View Single Post
Old 24th August 2011, 17:44   #54  |  Link
nand chan
( ≖‿≖)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile-E-Coyote View Post
Yes, .NET framework is also up to date. I'll guess I have no choice but sit through another 2 hours of calibration to try again.
Does running
Code:
genscript.exe -i profil.ti3 -o -
work?

It works here and it should output the following: http://pastebin.com/pmei93qL

You can go ahead and copy/paste that into a .txt file, run it using yCMS and it should give you a working .3dlut.
(You already have a copy of yCMS in %AppData%\TI3Parser\yCMS if you've been using this program)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
It's not dithering at all, it's grain added on purpose via the GrainFactory4() Avisynth script(I'm a movie grain whore ). But you can see that 10bit untouched mVR processing and SmoothL+8bit YUY2 LUT in ffdshow+mVR dithering look identical, which was my original point...so to me that still leaves the ffdshow LUT option very much open.
Fair enough. What is it exactly that you want to do? Apply calibration information from a .cal file to a YCbCr LUT?

If so, it should be a simple process of going through the YCbCr LUT, converting each entry to RGB, running the RGB through the Calibration LUT, then converting the result back into YCbCr.

I can have a program for this running by 0.6, but I can't test it myself. You'll have to check for bugs yourself.

Last edited by nand chan; 24th August 2011 at 17:49.
nand chan is offline   Reply With Quote