View Single Post
Old 15th March 2009, 02:22   #29  |  Link
Chengbin

Yes, please make the analyser to not check for autocrop.

Are you saying the "save settings" feature cannot be implemented or it has not been implemented?

How can you specify a folder to save the encoded files every time automatically?

Can you make the "add to queue" button on the top as well? It makes it much more convenient.

AutoMKV's interface was incredibly convenient and simple. Why can't you make the GUI have an interface similar to AutoMKV?

Queue does not disappear after an encode.

Also, where is the auto detect for deinterlace? If you know the source is interlaced and must be deinterlaced, what filter do I choose?

When you click on the very left or very right tab in HDConvertToX, the next left/right tab doesn't go after it like in many software with tabs like these. It becomes very annoying to click the arrow buttons.

DGIndex failed sometimes. I encoded a video, stopped it in the middle. I tried encoding some video again, and DGIndex won't work. It is always at 0%, and when it finishes in a few seconds, x264 fail because it failed to open the file. I had to restart my computer to get it to work again.

EDIT: Actually it doesn't work. I'll play with this some more tomorrow. For some reason I can't get it to encode again.

Also, how do I make this encode in 23.976?

Last edited by Chengbin; 15th March 2009 at 04:08.
Chengbin is offline   Reply With Quote