View Single Post
Old 27th June 2010, 12:18   #3651  |  Link
stax76

@snippits

Thanks for the appreciation.

Quote:
EDIT: add Undetermined to sub languages
Which dialog do you mean? It's in the mkv muxing dialog and the options dialog will be 100% TreeView with filter feature to quickly find options, the subtitle languages in this dialog will be defined with text as two letter codes.

@PopovN

I've been working on your requests a bit, what is your source and target format? Changes I've done so far is launching ffmsindex.exe only if the source script starts with FFVideoSource so you could use the C conditional operator and the processing macro in your source filter:

%processing% ? aaa() : bbb()

The processing macro returns false while preparation and true while encoding so you can use different code while preparing and encoding. Do you know what the C conditional operator is? I've also added a new command 'Perform | Set Filter' to modify a existing filter of given category, that is a alternative, also easy solution for your problem. I don't understand however why not use DirectShowSource while processing, frame accuracy should only matter if you are cutting.

I guess your source is mkv, right know it asks to demux video and demuxes everything else automatically, I could add a dialog with checkboxes for video, audio, subtitles and attachments giving a little more control. Ideally there should be a TreeView with checkboxes for each stream but this probably would be ten times more work. Not sure what else you are gonna need for your minimum preparation work-flow since I don't know your exact source and target formats and I've not yet tried something similar but I think it's very interesting.

Last edited by stax76; 27th June 2010 at 12:45.