View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2006, 13:45   #322  |  Link
SpellCaster
Digital Sorcerer

Hi everybody, good day to all!
I've checked out latest SubRip version just yesterday (previously I was using ancient 0.9 ver.). There's much improvements since that version, but I've found some problems with new one.
1. Window labels have VERY small font! I had to get much closer to monitor to read them . Especially it applies to Subtitle combobox.
2. When ripping, main window doesn't keep its size/position. At some moment (i believe when the one VOB is finished and a new one started) window returns to default placement, whatever placement/size it had before.
I'm now downloading source, maybe i'll tell where this bug located.
3. The red blinking of "Enter Char" window is REALLY annoying! This window has a lot of buttons, fields and stuff, and i was just studying them but red blink almost drove me mad >:-[. It would be nice to have an option allowing to turn the blinking off.
4. I didn't found an option to set inter-character distance. In Russian, letters are often flowing together and SubRip considers that 2 or even 3 chars are one.
5. I've tried to fill the matrix using some font, but nothing was filled, although subtitle font was like Verdana. Maybe i did it wrongly?
6. (trifle or maybe my OS bug). Scrolling in window where text is stored does by strange way. When scrolling (with mouse wheel) down, it seems like scrolling up and then down 8-|

Best regards, SpellCaster.
SpellCaster is offline   Reply With Quote