View Single Post
Old 6th March 2014, 05:35   #24356  |  Link
JonnyRedHed

I seem to be getting a madvr 0.87.5 crash (it then sends a report - when I can fill out the details before zoom player crashes) and then next time its zoom player that crashes. When I am full screen and click the control bar 'Next track' when at the end of a file. Or use my mouse shortcut button.

Just seems to be whilst in full screen with this new 0.87.5. I'd never seen the madvr crash reporter before today. Very rarely have zoom player crashes, never mind madvr crashes.

Reverting back to default release 0.87.4 fixes the issue.

0.87.5, either clicking next track or letting the video change to the next video on its own whilst in full screen this seems to either crash madvr and brings up the crash reporter, but it then stops the crash reporter as I'm going through its steps, with a zoom player crash. So I rarely get a chance to fill out the madvr crash reporter.

I did lower the cpu queue to 20 and gpu queue to 12 - no effect on the crashing. But reverting to 0.87.4 does fix things as I mentioned.

Zoom Player 8.7 b33
madvr 0.87.5
LAV 0.61.0.0
Win7 SP1 x64
i5 2500k
16 GB ram
NV GTX 670 2GB

Last edited by JonnyRedHed; 6th March 2014 at 06:35. Reason: my cat ate my brain
JonnyRedHed is offline   Reply With Quote